PDA

View Full Version : The bus drivers are against us!

theundeadhero
03-16-2005, 12:45 PM
School bus drivers. Happy, innocent, school bus drivers. They seem so good natured in their daily drives to school and the struggle to stop kids from using swear words. Sometimes there's even a really cool one that lets you smoke on the bus! Peaceful and innocent school bus drivers. Or are they! No, ho ho! Little is it known that school bus drivers are plotting to take over the world. They're all part of a secret orginization that plans to rule with an iron fist. You see, their plan is to stop the education of our young'ns. We've all seen it. Kids who have been kicked of the bus because they were "bad". It's all part of the plan! When you can't ride to school, you can't learn anything. Without knowledge, it's all too easy for these evil-doers to fool you and sieze control. Sure their starting off slow now, but just you wait and see. It's a mass movement and no one even see's it coming. I know because, sadly, my Mom is part of the diobolical scheme. I :<3: my Mom, but when she thinks I'm not around I here her stories. Bus drivers collaborating with each other. Scheming foul plots. Act now before it's too late! I'm not a loon! They'll here right now to drag me away! OH NO... ... .. .. .

boris no no
03-16-2005, 12:54 PM
thats a little scary...
i thought i was bad with conspiacy thearies :D
http://www.angelfire.com/weird/howtobeinsane/conspiracy.html
:D :D :D

Nod
03-16-2005, 01:04 PM
thats a little scary...
i thought i was bad with conspiacy thearies :D
http://www.angelfire.com/weird/howtobeinsane/conspiracy.html
:D :D :D

whoa, your conspiracies are scary too. bus drivers smell.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: and on a final note, they really are watching you. yes, you. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Levian
03-16-2005, 01:25 PM
Why would they take over the world? It's not like they get extra paid if they do... :confused:

YunaGirl05
03-16-2005, 02:07 PM
My bus draiver iis half death and our bus is a war zone. *shutter*

Martyr
03-16-2005, 02:33 PM
Commie bustards just want to limit all our pencil fighting rights!

Down with the system!

(What are we against now? I'm just a paid rioter.)

Faris
03-16-2005, 03:10 PM
I am now officially afraid of bus drivers...not

My freind made a bus driver go to a mental institute, they must be plotting their revenge :eek:

They'll here right now to drag me away! OH NO... ... .. .. . :eek:
NOOOOOOOOO COME BACKKKKKK!!!!!!

KuRt
03-16-2005, 03:30 PM
And bus drivers also want to kill the old people: i was in a bus, the bus stopped at a bus stop, an old lady came in, paid the ticket and started walking towards the backseat. the lady was in about middle of the corridor when the bus driver just suddenly hit the gas and the lady fell right down to her face..

Blackmageboi
03-16-2005, 04:03 PM
Hail to the bus driver bus driver bus driver,
hail to the bus driver bus driver man...,
heeee,swears and he cusses he stinks up the busses,
hail to the bus driver bus driver man!!!
i bike to school!!!

Jojee
03-16-2005, 04:40 PM
I wanna be a bus driver when I grow up ^_^

Psychotic
03-16-2005, 05:57 PM
According to the most recent Ciddies, I'm a bus driver. And let me tell you all right now: WE ALL WANT TO MURDER YOU! Forget stopping education, that's like sooooooooooo last fortnight! In this day and age, us bus drivers have to murder to survive! ...and according to said Ciddies, my first target is Ouch! Well, if you'll excuse me...

Ouch!
03-16-2005, 06:09 PM
Back in middle school we got a new bus driver at the beginning of the year. She was cool, really lax on just about all the rules. People'd be standing up and walking around. We'd play Jelly (every time the bus turns you'd throw yourself in that direction squashing people against the inside walls.) We even had a water bottle war.

The water bottle war was awesome. We'd get some water bottles and a pen and jab a hole in the cap. Then we'd squeeze and water'd shoot out. From the very back of the bus we could almost hit the front row seats. Almost. We'd shoot at each other, and then, in the end, unscrew the caps and dump the remaining water on the nearest female. Don't worry, they enjoyed it too.

Then there was the occasional time where one guy had a lighter. Wait, nevermind, he always had his lighter. Biggest stoner I've ever met, that guy. But that's besides the point. We'd take off his shoes and light the fuzz on his socks on fire. The flames would like shoot up his foot, pretty cool stuff, except that his feet smelled bad.

Then the bus driver turned evil and she started complaining. That didn't stop anyone, though. ^_^;;

Edit: Psy, is that a promise to come run me over?

Psychotic
03-16-2005, 06:12 PM
Edit: Psy, is that a promise to come run me over?I'm only giving the people what they want... (#45 and #46) (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=53420)

Ouch!
03-16-2005, 06:16 PM
Yes, I remember that. I was just making sure you were actually going to do it. I thought you might be too chicken to go through with it.

Psychotic
03-16-2005, 06:18 PM
Haha, well, let's just say if you see this :ciddie: sitting in the middle of a road, don't stop to pick it up. ;)

Meow
03-16-2005, 06:33 PM
Do not criticize that which you do not understand.

Chibi Angel
03-16-2005, 06:37 PM
Yeah my mom is a bus driver and I fully support the idea that the bus drivers are evil.

Heartless Shadow
03-16-2005, 07:18 PM
just the other day a bus driver tried to run me over...............pure evil

Carnage
03-16-2005, 10:53 PM
On my way home yesterday we almost hit some old blind guy walking around in the middle of the road. Possibly the funniest thing iv ever seen in my life.

rubah
03-16-2005, 11:21 PM
My first bus driver is our neighbor.

My second was a youth pastor at a local church.

The fourth was a wicked old lady who is probably involved in every plot imaginable.

The fifth was another youth pastor at the same local church.

The sixth and last, since I stopped riding the bus, was a former pastor at a not-so-local church and one of my best friend's dad.

1:5 ratio of being evil to not being evil.

(although brother tommy did back into an oak tree once and broke out all the back glass:D)

kikimm
03-16-2005, 11:46 PM
Sometimes there's even a really cool one that lets you smoke on the bus!

:(

Actually, I've never ridden on the bus. Or a bus. Never really needed to, and I'm glad, from what I've heard. Bus drivers sort of scare me, in that "I'm going to kill you" kind of way. I'm not sure why, but there it is.

:D

Del Murder
03-17-2005, 02:11 AM
If only ffbus was still a member here, we could get to the bottom of this.

strawberryman
03-17-2005, 02:27 AM
so the busdrivers dare to rival me in taking over the world?
You fools will bow to me too! I will make sure to show you an example by doing the old stretch torture.

theundeadhero
03-17-2005, 12:33 PM
so the busdrivers dare to rival me in taking over the world?
You fools will bow to me too! I will make sure to show you an example by doing the old stretch torture.
Strawberryman is going to be a bus driver when he grows up. I can see it now.

Resha
03-17-2005, 01:14 PM
My bus driver wanted to borrow 20 bucks off me. 20 bucks, I tell you. :(