PDA

View Full Version : diamond dust keyblade

zanias
03-16-2005, 07:32 PM
i just heard about the diamond dust keyblade, but i dont know how to get it. its not listed in the weapons thingy on this site... does anybody know anything about it?

i also just heard about a one winged angel keyblade... again i dont know how to get this... can anyone help?

(the one winged angel uses fire, and the diamond dust uses ice)

TheAbominatrix
03-16-2005, 07:35 PM
If it's not listed, it doesnt exist. I dont remember it in the game.

zanias
03-16-2005, 07:37 PM
theres some secret coding... my friend has these, and sais that you have to do quite a bit of digging to find them, but he was a dumass and didnt write it down.

Destai
03-16-2005, 07:44 PM
Its only in Final Mix. Along with the one winged angel.

TheAbominatrix
03-16-2005, 07:48 PM
Ah, well that explains it as I dont have final mix.

Try gamefaqs for information on how to aquire it.

KuRt
03-16-2005, 08:11 PM
in final mix tou get it after destroying ice titan and in normal version i think that gameshark would be the key..:radred:

kaizer21
03-16-2005, 09:23 PM
they're only available in japan's final mix. You cant get them in the english version...since we were given optional bosses such a phantom of neverland and kurt zisa of agraba, they were given special features aswell, incuding extra weapons for goofy, donald, extra cut scenes and improved features such as the camera controls,

zanias
03-16-2005, 11:13 PM
whats a final mix?... ive never heard of it befor....

thanks for the info though.. it really helps

Lone Wolf Leonhart
03-16-2005, 11:19 PM
they're only available in japan's final mix. You cant get them in the english version...since we were given optional bosses such a phantom of neverland and kurt zisa of agraba, they were given special features aswell, incuding extra weapons for goofy, donald, extra cut scenes and improved features such as the camera controls,oh, I see. So we get the bad guys and they get bonus features?

Chibi Youkai
03-16-2005, 11:24 PM
Final mix is a version that only came out in Japan. It came out roughly a year after the origional came out in America. We'll never see it.

Destai
03-16-2005, 11:36 PM
oh, I see. So we get the bad guys and they get bonus features?The iriginal KH released in Japan had no extra features like Sephiroth or the other 3 extra bosses and it didnt have the extra cut scene at the end either. Square was making it up to the loyal japanese fans with final mix.

advent-child
03-20-2005, 11:06 PM
yeah but i think we should get the same versions, the japanese always get better stuff than us like final mix and stuff

at least us canadians and americans get stuff before europe they didnt get ff6 untill like 2002

Destai
03-20-2005, 11:11 PM
Not really, the japanese are much bigger fans and they hold about 60% of the sales for all of Square-Enixs stock. The other 40% goes to the rest of the world so Japan buys a hell of a lot of S-E for just one country. And like i said, Our KH was alot better than theyre KH despite how loyal they were so yeah I guess they deserve FinalMix. The reason Europe gets games later is because it has to be translated from Japanese, to English, to several other languages like Spanish, Frence, German etc. and has to be put in PAL format.
It was because of all the other translations Europe hardly got any games from game companies. RPG's in general as there a large focus on Dialogye over speech. It was only in recent years we started getting RPG's. We wouldnt have gotten FFVII except the public kicked up a hell of a fuss. Now most companies translate dialogue. The only one I can think of who doesnt do PAL in general is Namco.*coughxenosagacough*
On a thread a while back about who was better, Namco or *insert random company*. I was shocked to find Namco was majoritys fav. Except for Tekken we have hardly any Namco games. Only Tekken and some other Arcade games. Then I started prowling round the Xenosaga forums to find out about why there was no PAL xenosaga and apparently they skip out on Pal releases more than half the time.

crashNUMBERS
03-20-2005, 11:33 PM
I think its also in CoM...

Destai
03-28-2005, 12:16 AM
If it still interests you,
http://www.rpgplanet.com/kingdomhearts/kingdomhearts1/screen.shtml?finalmix/screen17

KaintheDragoon80
03-30-2005, 08:55 PM
Thanks Destai :), I was curious what it looked like. Hmm, i should google and see what the "One Winged Angel keyblade" looks like *searches*.

Chibi Youkai
03-30-2005, 09:04 PM
Post a picture for us if you do find it.

Destai
03-30-2005, 09:22 PM
Thanks Destai :), I was curious what it looked like. Hmm, i should google and see what the "One Winged Angel keyblade" looks like *searches*.Anytime :D and here, http://www.rpgplanet.com/kingdomhearts/kingdomhearts1/screen.shtml?finalmix/screen18
Same site and everything :p
Heck, heres all the screens, http://www.rpgplanet.com/kingdomhearts/kingdomhearts1/finalmix2.shtml

Jack - Blademaster
04-03-2005, 12:44 PM
I have a question.In my version I can fight Kurt Zisa and Phantom.But can't battle Unknown.Also I can't get Diamond Dust Keyblade and One Winged Angel Keyblade from Colliseum(though I can fight Ice Titan and Sephiroth).Do I have a third version or something? :confused:

Destai
04-03-2005, 03:12 PM
I have a question.In my version I can fight Kurt Zisa and Phantom.But can't battle Unknown.Also I can't get Diamond Dust Keyblade and One Winged Angel Keyblade from Colliseum(though I can fight Ice Titan and Sephiroth).Do I have a third version or something? :confused:You can only get them in the second japanese version of Kingdom hearts, Kingdom hearts:Final Mix.

Jack - Blademaster
04-03-2005, 03:42 PM
You can only get them in the second japanese version of Kingdom hearts, Kingdom hearts:Final Mix.

But people here were saying that Kurt Zisa and Phantom are available only in Final Mix!

Destai
04-03-2005, 03:56 PM
Nope they werent available in the 1st japanese version. They were always available outside of japan.

Jack - Blademaster
04-03-2005, 05:08 PM
Uh-huh...Did you play Final Mix, Destai?

Destai
04-03-2005, 05:12 PM
No its very difficult to get a hold off. I dlove to play it some time but its not going to get a release outside of japan.

Jack - Blademaster
04-03-2005, 05:31 PM
What a shame!My brother will be disappointed.He wanted to play it very much.Guess you can't have all you want.

Chibi Youkai
04-03-2005, 05:45 PM
You can't play it, but you sure can find all sorts of stuff on it.

Jack - Blademaster
04-04-2005, 01:10 PM
You mean bonus scenes?I know where to get it but the process of download is taking really long time.

TheAbominatrix
04-04-2005, 01:47 PM
Even if you could get the game you'd need a Japanese system to play it on, and of course the ability to read Japanese.

Chibi Youkai
04-05-2005, 01:39 AM
Neither of which I have, sadly.

Mercen-X
05-05-2005, 12:55 AM
Even if you could get the game you'd need a Japanese system to play it on, and of course the ability to read Japanese.
I'm considering buying KH:FM. I don't mind that it's Japanese since I want to learn it anyway. What do you mean by Japanese SYSTEM!?

TheAbominatrix
05-05-2005, 12:56 AM
If you have the Japanese system to play it on. And no, I wouldnt suggest it, because what's the point in experiencing the new things if you cant understand them?

Chibi Youkai
05-05-2005, 01:04 AM
The japanese system is the japanese ps2.

Mercen-X
05-05-2005, 01:28 AM
I picked up a handbook "for Dummies" learning Japanese. I don't care about the language in the game, I'm curious as to how Final Mix will or won't play on my current system.

Chibi Youkai
05-05-2005, 01:57 AM
The encoding for the games is different.

Skyblade
05-07-2005, 11:57 PM
I think its also in CoM...

Correct. The Diamond Dust and One Winged Angel become available once you have beaten Sora's story in CoM. Open a chest on the 13th floor (Castle Oblivion), and you can acquire the cards. You do not have to beat Reverse/Rebirth first.