PDA

View Full Version : A game we can play right now.

Harvest Moon
03-17-2005, 12:00 AM
Hey! If the members are up to it we can play a gamr right now.
Men are From Mars.
Women are From Venus.

Da rules:
The point of the game is to gather enough fusion energy points to power your spaceship to reach Earth. That magic number being 17. (Though the answer to everything is 42. :p ) the women always go first.

A card from the questionare deck is drawn and it is up to the oppisite gender to decide what answer that person picked. A, B, C, or well/cave depending on thier gender. (Well/cave could mean you either don't agree with any of the answers or feel uncomfertable with the question.) For every correct answer the respected gender adds one point to thier mana pool. Tell your answer to your team-mates unless it's a venus/mars only question.

Venus/Mars only question.
In this case you tell your oppisites the answer and your teamsters have to guess what infact the answer you picked was.

My Two Cents:
Each team is giving two "my two cents" chips. When you are ceartain that's the answer a person picked you can call one of your tokens and have your amount total be doubled if it is infact correct. (You must put in your two cents before the answer is given..)

Well/Cave.
As explained to the reasoning of choosing this option earlier, you may not agree with any, you may not want to answer the question, whatever. In this case you simply skip your turn and move onto the next person.

Teams:
Each team has three members. As said before, women go first and thier "boyfriend" gos second. Then the next woman, then her boyfriend, etc etc.

If you like the sound of this game come on and play. It's really cool. : ) d For turn sequance reasons you're going to have to declare who your boyfriend/girlfriend is considerd during the game.

Mars party:
Kirobaito. (Boyfriend of rubah.)
doomsday.
Harvest Moon.
strawberryman.

Venus party:
rubah. (Girlfriend of Kirabaito.)
Jojo.
yuzuki130.
Faire.

Craig
03-17-2005, 12:07 AM
d00d dubble yoo tee eff? I didn't both to read through, my head started to hurt and i'm going to bed now.

Kirobaito
03-17-2005, 12:07 AM
What the hell. I'll play.

strawberryman
03-17-2005, 12:12 AM
Sounds fun.

Harvest Moon
03-17-2005, 12:17 AM
Well we have more then enough men. (I figure four is okay even though the game was built for three afterall, what FF group DOESN'T consist of four?! ;) )

course we can't do this without some ladies.. how i pity them having to declare one of us thier boyfriend to get this game started..

"I pick the one that bathes everyday.."
"I pick the one that has atleast a sixth grade education"

*strawberryman*Haha! Losers!
*HM*Told them bathing paid off..

Kirobaito
03-17-2005, 12:18 AM
I tried to get Rubah to play...;p

Harvest Moon
03-17-2005, 12:23 AM
I tried to get Rubah to play...;p
I know i've heard that name soemwhere before..

*wonders if any of these dorks will fall for it if he convinces strawberryman to register a new account "strawberrywoman"*

*sm's father*Son i'm going to be honost with you.. i hate you and i wanted a daughter..

*sm's mom*HAROLD STOP! YOU'RE GOING TO GIVE HIM A DISORDER!

*sm's father*Oh we both know it's already too late for that!

*strawberryman*daddy why didn't you love me..

rubah
03-17-2005, 12:27 AM
what. the crap.

Why am I suddenly scared?

Kirobaito
03-17-2005, 12:28 AM
Don't worry, I don't know these people either. :)

strawberryman
03-17-2005, 12:28 AM
I know i've heard that name soemwhere before..

*wonders if any of these dorks will fall for it if he convinces strawberryman to register a new account "strawberrywoman"*

*sm's father*Son i'm going to be honost with you.. i hate you and i wanted a daughter..

*sm's mom*HAROLD STOP! YOU'RE GOING TO GIVE HIM A DISORDER!

*sm's father*Oh we both know it's already too late for that!

*strawberryman*daddy why didn't you love me..

I would laugh if my dad were'nt dead. And my stepdad in jail. :cry:
But I'm still somewhat amused.

Rye
03-17-2005, 12:29 AM
I didn't read the instructions, and for all I know, the game could be about fornicating and/or masticating Jojo. I'm in.

Whoa, for a second I thought that said something a little different. :eek:

Harvest Moon
03-17-2005, 12:31 AM
lol, sorry dude, had no idea.

with my keen ingenious mathamatical brain of magnificence i have determined rubah knows kirabaito so i'll assume she picks him to be her "bf".

Harvest Moon
03-17-2005, 01:51 AM
Well i pmed rye, hopefuly some more peoples will join soon..

udsuna
03-17-2005, 02:41 AM
I can put on a dress and talk in a Scarlet O'hara type voice (accent and all). Would that help? :D

Jojee
03-17-2005, 03:38 AM
I'll play if you can summarize the first post :p Y'know, for those of us who are lazy and/or dumb. ;)

DMKA
03-17-2005, 03:54 AM
I'll play if you can summarize the first post :p Y'know, for those of us who are lazy and/or dumb. ;)

Harvest Moon
03-17-2005, 04:18 AM
okay, bassicaly you get asked a question, pick your answer, and us guys have to guess which answer you picked. For every one of us that get's it right we get one point, if we all agree before you give the answer we can call our "two cents". Which doubles our total amount of points earned, but we have to do this before you give the answer and can only do this twice per game. At times there will also be gender only questions where your own team has to guess the answer. And then there's cave/well where you just skip the turn cause you don't want to answer the question.

And sense you're playing and girls always go first you have to pick your boyfriend counterpart. which is either myself, doomsday, or strawberry man.

could be worse umm.. hitler could be playing.. :tongue:

Jojee
03-17-2005, 04:33 AM
Oh really... I CHOOSE HITLER! :|

But I already have a boyfriend :p

And hey, DMKA is girly enough, he can play a girl ^__^

Harvest Moon
03-17-2005, 04:54 AM
XDXD

Kirobaito
03-17-2005, 04:22 PM
It's only funny because it's true.

Harvest Moon
03-18-2005, 07:43 PM
Okay, Yuzuki130 said she's in, now we only need one more girl and we can get this shin dig started! :D

Yuzuki130
03-18-2005, 08:26 PM
Okay, Yuzuki130 said she's in, now we only need one more girl and we can get this shin dig started!

Indeed! *Brings booze* :D

Harvest Moon
03-18-2005, 09:06 PM
Indeed! *Brings booze* :D [/B] [/FONT]
non-alchaholic i hope.. :p

Apollo
03-18-2005, 09:14 PM
I wanna play! But wait i'm a guy. *sits and thinks*. I KNOW! Can I play if i pretend i'm a girl? *gets out wig and flower dress*.

Jojee
03-18-2005, 09:57 PM
He has a girly avatar :p They'll never know! Let's do it!

(So I'm paired with Hitler right?)

amratis
03-18-2005, 10:10 PM
The rules were too complicated, I didnt understand them :( So I cant play,I would otherwise. What the hell is it about?

Harvest Moon
03-18-2005, 11:36 PM
Fairis just pmed me so the fourth girl is in, as i said girls go first so rubah here's your question.. (rubah gets to go first as she's the only one who "officaly" picked a boyfriend..)

If a man i've never talked to suddenly asked me out, i'd be..
A) Flatterd that he finds me attractive.
B) Insulted that he didn't talk to me first.
C) Suspicious of his intentions.

Us guys are to guess which answer you picked and for every guy that get's it right that's one point for us. If you want you can choose "well" in which case your turn is simply skipped.

I'm a bit on the paranoid side so i'm going to go with C.

ffrinoa8
03-18-2005, 11:44 PM
um... can any of you make the rules short and simple so i can play?

rubah
03-18-2005, 11:50 PM
a very good request.

Apparently it's my turn and I still have no clue what's going on. But that's okay. I think.

ffrinoa8
03-19-2005, 12:06 AM
what do you have to do?

Harvest Moon
03-19-2005, 12:24 AM
what do you have to do?
you don't have to do anything, positions are filled. Sorry but if i let too many people in the game could be won in a friggin turn lol.

rubah, look at the question i asked you on page 1, then decide wether you choose option A, B, C, or well. If it's one of the letters pm your comrades the answer then reveal it, if it's well just simply call well. I say pm your comrades because they're suppose to know your answer and this gives us time to call our two cents if we wish too, though personaly i think we should wait before we start gambeling our precious two cents..

ffrinoa8
03-19-2005, 12:27 AM
:confused: