PDA

View Full Version : Threads of Fate

Rinen
03-17-2005, 04:09 AM
I've played this game and managed to beat it with Rue, but when I started with Mint, I got half way through and I lost it. I set it somewhere and I forgot. So, what did you all think of it? I liked playing it when it came out. But I can't remember a lot of it.

Necronopticous
03-17-2005, 04:29 AM
Threads of Fate wasn't the best Square game, but it was definately a nice little game. I had a lot of fun with it a few years ago, haven't really touched it since, maybe I will one of these days.

Excelsior
03-17-2005, 04:33 AM
i recently played through this game with both characters, and though it certainly isnt squares best game, its pretty good. i especially liked the characters and felt compelled to live out there lives.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
03-17-2005, 04:34 AM
Bought it a while ago. Haven't been playing it consistently, but I'm well into it and like it a lot. The characters are likable, the gameplay is unique and fun, the script is well-written and funny, and the graphics are beautiful for a PlayStation game.

Ichimonji
03-17-2005, 05:31 AM
Yeah, it was pretty fun. A nice light-hearted game to pass the time away.

Yuzuki130
03-17-2005, 05:40 AM
I like it! I've beaten it with both Rue and Mint, but I like Rue better.

Alice
03-17-2005, 06:48 AM
i really want it! i have a demo of it and love it! im sure if i owned it i would sex it up! :P ill probably get it in a few yrs from now.. budget too tight on other games right now >.<

Raven Nox
03-17-2005, 08:15 AM
i really want it! i have a demo of it and love it! im sure if i owned it i would sex it up! :P ill probably get it in a few yrs from now.. budget too tight on other games right now >.<

Good luck trying to find it in a few years. :) I found it not long ago and bought it and I really like it, I'm right before the ending on Mint's game, but then stopped... I have to pick it up again...

Rinen
03-17-2005, 08:29 AM
If I could only remember where I put the game, I'd play it again. It sure wasn't Square's best, but it was good. Great game to pass the time. In my opinion, it was kind of short.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
03-17-2005, 10:37 PM
Games designed with multiple playthroughs/New Game + in mind usually are pretty short.

Stranger
03-25-2005, 08:33 PM
thread of fate was a good game but i thought it was quite short