PDA

View Full Version : Are you hungry?

-N-
03-17-2005, 05:51 AM
Are you hungry? Stoned off your balls maybe and got the munchies really bad? Or are you just a sucker with a bunch of money to spend that we could really use for spending billions on advertising our new specialty restaurant?

Oops, wasn't supposed to spill it that early.

Anyways, welcome to...

Chickencha - the EoFF Restaurant!
It's almost as good as licking your screen!

We're working on putting together a comprehensive menu for this restaurant, and any input is appreciated. Although you'll probably not get credit, because we could use the trademarks on all the names.

1. Chickencha's Thighs

Actually, it might not be just his thighs - we cut off a surprise portion everytime someone orders! Order a Coke just in case you get some of the more... difficult portions to digest... yes!

2. Megseh's Foaffles

Our breakfast specials! Served with, umm... I can't think of anything wittier than Loony Juice! So, served with Loony Juice! :D

3. theundeadhero's n00b Dessert Special

I have no idea what this is. I haven't even discussed this with theundeadhero. I just saw the thread, so I included it. Yeah, I'm not funny. I don't even know why I'm the one starting this thread. :cry:

fire_of_avalon
03-17-2005, 06:01 AM
Because you take initiative!

Megseh's Foaffles are light, fluffy, and will drive you utterly batpoopy. The side of Loonyjuice, milked from our very own Loony BoB entirely without permission (that makes it yummier ;)) only adds to the madness. Be prepared for a wild ride after one of our breakfast specials, in strawberry schizoid, pecan paranoia or oregano obsessive, and remember, Chickencha is not responsible for any of your victims! (Chickencha the food joint. You can blame the namesake alls you like).

-N-
03-17-2005, 06:04 AM
Because you take initiative!

Megseh's Foaffles are light, fluffy, and will drive you utterly batpoopy. The side of Loonyjuice, milked from our very own Loony BoB entirely without permission (that makes it yummier ;)) only adds to the madness. Be prepared for a wild ride after one of our breakfast specials, in strawberry schizoid, pecan paranoia or oregano obsessive, and remember, Chickencha is not responsible for any of your victims! (Chickencha the food joint. You can blame the namesake alls you like).
:<3: Perfect! :D

4. NEELSH'S SHTONER SHPESHUL

A 5 course delight starting with a Jalapeno Corn ChaDog for appetizer, followed by ChaNachos with Hot ChaCheese acting as a salad with a side of ChickenCola as a soup. The first main dish is Cooler Ranch ChaDoritos - enjoy their delectable taste dancing around on your tongue. Followed by more ChaNachos with Hot ChaSalsa - a digestive salad. Finally, the dessert and coup de grace: SOUR GUMMI WORMS.

Inspired by the March 10, 3 AM trip to AM/PM. Too much good stuff. :D

Chickencha
03-17-2005, 06:24 AM
I would like to keep all my body parts, thank you. ;_;

FightClubFan#47
03-17-2005, 06:24 AM
Something aboyut Siric Sirloins.... Happy?!

fire_of_avalon
03-17-2005, 06:26 AM
Ex dee

Siric, give yourself a description or I'll do it for you and I'm dangerously sleepy.

FightClubFan#47
03-17-2005, 06:28 AM
Siric's Sirloin:

Meat, with a, taters, and uh, naked moomba. Something. Ham? Ya...

-N-
03-17-2005, 06:28 AM
I would like to keep all my body parts, thank you. ;_;Silence, you drunken knave!

Meat Puppet
03-17-2005, 09:14 AM
I'm on a diet.

Shlup
03-17-2005, 09:20 AM
I'm so freaking hungry right now.

boris no no
03-17-2005, 09:36 AM
i'm hungry!!
i always am!
*eats n00b pies*
mmmmmmm n00bieisk!

Xander
03-17-2005, 12:32 PM
I'm always hungry. Mmm, food.

Resha
03-17-2005, 12:55 PM
I are always hungry. *Eats* It's all free, right?!

KuRt
03-17-2005, 01:14 PM
I a, almost never hugry

5. KuRtīs firebomb:

a hatfull of chili and 3kg:s of mustard, mix theam, at all at once.

-N-
03-19-2005, 08:40 PM
*eats*
*dies*
:(

rubah
03-19-2005, 09:59 PM
do you guys have hamburgers?

Shoden
03-19-2005, 10:02 PM
im hungry

im in the mood for N00BIES

bennator
03-20-2005, 06:05 AM
How about a Kalen Cheescake for dessert?