PDA

View Full Version : Ninjas!

Excelsior
03-17-2005, 06:35 AM
this thread is dedicated to the most awesome of awesomeness things, ninjas. post all your ninja comments/questions here. pirates can go to hell. ninjas kick pirate ass any day of the week.

Agent Proto
03-17-2005, 06:37 AM
Proto approves of this thread!

http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/image.php?u=8&type=profile&dateline=1107473669

-N-
03-17-2005, 06:38 AM
Chickencha Restaurant approves of this thread!

strawberryman
03-17-2005, 06:40 AM
*throws a shuriken* "Ninjas rock!"

"AW! MY EYE!"

"oh shut up. You're such a wuss. It's only sticking through your head."

Yuffie514
03-17-2005, 07:08 AM
ninjas are the best assassins in the world :p , hehe. if you want to know of a really great ninja site ;) , visit Tenchu Checkpoint forums :cool: . it's a great place for Tenchu fans :fpenerg: and a lot of trivial ninja-talk :fpninja: .

Blackmageboi
03-17-2005, 07:36 AM
Ninjas rock although a samarai would kick their butt anyday (damn them) but ninjas have stealth!*gets ready for recon missoin*12 shurriken...a katana bo with hole in as to fire a poison dart.......oops...did i say all that out laod(pls tell me how to spell laud)

Old Manus
03-17-2005, 07:43 AM
Hai

Meat Puppet
03-17-2005, 09:11 AM
I still can't find my ninja picture. :whimper:

boris no no
03-17-2005, 09:54 AM
i am the pink assasin!!!
....this makes me really sad doesn't it???
:p :p :p :p :p

KuRt
03-17-2005, 01:20 PM
Ninjas suck cause they like to be speedy and clever, not just muscular and offencive, and they alos killed this http://koti.mbnet.fi/jjtune/index/stuff/ninjas.jpg
guys family :mad:

Social Moon Firesky
03-17-2005, 01:25 PM
I could be a ninja if I wanted...I have the speed, stealth and cunning of a ninja-fox. *Chops random person in half with her katana* By the way blackmageboi, loud is spelt L-O-U-D. Hope that helps! Byeeee!

Craig
03-17-2005, 01:37 PM
*Strut*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/foogle/Me/ninja.jpg

Ultima Shadow
03-17-2005, 01:45 PM
*ruins the tread by making annoying comments that everyone is going to ignore* :greenie:

Ninjas rock although a samarai would kick their butt anyday (damn them) but ninjas have stealth!*gets ready for recon missoin*12 shurriken...a katana bo with hole in as to fire a poison dart.......oops...did i say all that out laod(pls tell me how to spell laud)
Well... exactly why would a samurai kick a ninjas ass any day? Being a samurai won't just give anyone some kind of super powerfull abilities and immense strength just like that. :rolleyes2 In fact... I would say that ninjas are more effective warriors than samurais. Samurais really aren't as great as most people seems to think. But whatever. :cool:

Anyway... Shadow from FFVI is the greates ninja ever. And the second greatest are these dudes:
http://www.rmlicensing.com/ENG/Ninja/ninja1.gif

Jebus
03-17-2005, 04:24 PM
Ninjas suck compared to pirates.

Ninjas just kill stuff. Pirates drink and pillage and burn. Y'arr!

Blackmageboi
03-17-2005, 04:40 PM
ninjas dont just kill stuff they are used in information gathering missions basicly spieing

Fuzakeru
03-17-2005, 04:43 PM

Pirates = suck. xP

http://usera.imagecave.com/Fuzakeru/Stephie/MyPicture076.jpg

WHA!!!!! -Scary Pose!!!!!-

Blackmageboi
03-17-2005, 04:51 PM
*ruins the tread by making annoying comments that everyone is going to ignore* :greenie:

Well... exactly why would a samurai kick a ninjas ass any day? Being a samurai won't just give anyone some kind of super powerfull abilities and immense strength just like that. :rolleyes2 In fact... I would say that ninjas are more effective warriors than samurais. Samurais really aren't as great as most people seems to think. But whatever. :cool:

samurai are good at fighting and tended to be physicaly strong and had the better made stronger weapons so in a one on one fight yes they would win

but i still like ninjas the best!

Ultima Shadow
03-17-2005, 05:02 PM
samurai are good at fighting and tended to be physicaly strong and had the better made stronger weapons so in a one on one fight yes they would win

but i still like ninjas the best!
Bah, there's not much a samurai can do if he is hit by a shuriken in his head. Ninjas use a large variety of weapons and katanas are not as great as people seems to think. A skilled ninja wouldn't just fall like a flie against a samurai.

Everyone seems to be overrating the samurais these days. :greenie:

Blackmageboi
03-17-2005, 05:05 PM
Bah, there's not much a samurai can do if he is hit by a shuriken in his head. Ninjas use a large variety of weapons and katanas are not as great as people seems to think. A skilled ninja wouldn't just fall like a flie against a samurai.

Everyone seems to be overrating the samurais these days. :greenie:
ninjas exel at stealth killing im just saying in a normal fight with the same weapons its most likley the samurai will win

Ultima Shadow
03-17-2005, 05:10 PM
ninjas exel at stealth killing im just saying in a normal fight with the same weapons its most likley the samurai will win
Well... if they both used shurikens, then I'm sure the ninja would win. The samurai would propably only win if they fought with katanas or something like that... but the ninja would still stand a chanse. Samurais are overrated! :aimmad:
But ninjas are also overrated pretty often... as long as they aren't NINJA TURTLES that is. :cool:

A NINJA TURTLE would kick the ass of ANY samurai any day!!! :p

KuRt
03-17-2005, 05:28 PM
US navy SEALS wud kick all of those ninja and samorai sorry butts

Blackmageboi
03-17-2005, 06:36 PM
Well... if they both used shurikens, then I'm sure the ninja would win. The samurai would propably only win if they fought with katanas or something like that... but the ninja would still stand a chanse. Samurais are overrated! :aimmad:
But ninjas are also overrated pretty often... as long as they aren't NINJA TURTLES that is. :cool:

A NINJA TURTLE would kick the ass of ANY samurai any day!!! :p
ninja turtles are nice in soup

Yuffie514
03-17-2005, 10:21 PM
ninjas aren't strong:fpninja: , so they rely on speed and stealth :chop: . i like samurais too :jap: , but the ninja's cunning way of killing their victims :chop: would have them cringe and wet their pants :bgl: . i think the samurai is exaggerated too much as "invincible" :eyebrow: . never underestimate a ninja... :shifty: :goomba:

crashNUMBERS
03-17-2005, 10:34 PM
never underestimate a ninja... :shifty: :goomba:
True, Preach sista preach!!

strawberryman
03-17-2005, 10:41 PM

I can't believe I forgot about pirates.

Cool scale
Pirates: 9/10
Ninjas: 7/10

Ninja pirates: 18361640872648698657/10
What could be cooler than a ninja pirate? Y'arrrAYA!

Ultima Shadow
03-17-2005, 10:56 PM
i think the samurai is exaggerated too much as "invincible" :eyebrow:
Agreed. In fact... they are very, very far from being invinsible. Samurai is not the most powerfull kind of warrior, like alot of people seems to think. :rolleyes2 I have nothing against samurais. But they are extremely overrated.

What could be cooler than a ninja pirate? Y'arrrAYA!
A ninja turtle pirate, ofcourse! :p

Chris
03-17-2005, 11:21 PM
http://www.nogagreflex.com/NinjaBurger/FMLB_1_02.jpg
'Nuff said.

Luc
03-18-2005, 05:47 AM
Pirates r teh sux.

theundeadhero
03-18-2005, 07:53 AM
Y'AARRRRR!!
*Kidnaps this thread and makes all the ninja lovers walk the plank*
We know what to did to the real RSL. This Rinoa loving imposters gonna pay for the pirate blasphemy!

DaremihC
03-18-2005, 08:13 AM
Umm... Ninjas are really strong... and fast, and accurate, and they can use swords very effectivley... Hand to hand fighting is very important too. But mostly, Ninjas are good at sitting and watching.
Samurai are more focused on fighting battles for lords, so they train in swordsmanship and troop tactics with some basic hand to hand fighting thrown in.
Samurai are cavalry, Ninjas are Special Ops.

Pirates kick serious rear though...
Remember, September 14 is 'International Talk Like a Pirate Day'!!

Y'arr, ye bilge rats...

Spammerman
03-18-2005, 08:13 AM
For some reason when i think of ninjas i think o konuichi from smurai warriors.and hanzo hattori

crazybayman
03-18-2005, 01:34 PM
If any of you guys think that any silly samurai, or wimpy pirate can beat a ninja, please proceed to read on, and be proven wrong.

"Ninjas can kill anyone they want! Ninjas cut off heads ALL the time and don't even think twice about it. These guys are so crazy and awesome that they flip out ALL the time. I heard that there was this ninja who was eating at a diner. And when some dude dropped a spoon the ninja killed the whole town. My friend Mark said that he saw a ninja totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.

And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (which means they can easily beat the crap out of any pirate, or samurai, whether it be hand-to-hand, open warfare, or toe-wrestling)

If you don't believe that ninjas have REAL Ultimate Power you better get a life right now or they will chop your head off!!! It's an easy choice, if you ask me."

Misfit
03-18-2005, 02:32 PM

I concur.

DaremihC
03-18-2005, 02:46 PM
Is that a picture of you crazybayman?
Your wearing a shirt on your head... and holding a sword... outside...

I'd get arrested for that where I live.

No, I'd just get shot.

crazybayman
03-18-2005, 03:05 PM
No DaremihC, that's not me.

Its a ninja. In Iraq. Hanging out with US Marines (you can see the Marine in the background). Of course, he's killing a wimpy pirate.

Bayman :D

Cless
03-18-2005, 03:12 PM
Random fact about ninjas: A female ninja is called a "Konoichi" (not "kagero" as I originally said. Sorry for the mistake!)

Umm...Ninja > Samurai > Pirate.

I think Pirates are just a bunch of foul smelling, grog swilling, eyepatch wearing, peglegged, hook handed, plank walking, cat o' nine tail handling, masochistic, bearded oafs and although they score high on the cool factor, any ninja worth his salt would have one reduced to a headless wonder in the blink of an eye. I'm sorry, but when poor Peg Leg Petay goes up against the ninjay, I can't imagine any other outcome.

OMG! :eek:
He's gone and insulted pirates!
Though it may not seem like it, I do like pirates. It's just I don't feel they would as skilled in combat, that's all. :riiight:

amratis
03-18-2005, 03:15 PM
"Like...Wizards!....NINJA Wizards!"

"I'm a Wizard!"

"Yeah but you're not a ninja"

:D

DaremihC
03-18-2005, 03:29 PM
What about robots? Ooh! Ooh! Super Ninja Turtle Robot Wizard Samurai Pirates!! I'm gonna make a cartoooooon!!!!!

theundeadhero
03-18-2005, 03:41 PM
Its a ninja. In Iraq. Hanging out with US MarinesYeah, figures those stupid ninjas would hang out with those wimpy Marine types. Let me tell you, us Army people in Iraq hang out with the pirates and it's a party! A big party! With rum, and pillaging, and CUPCAKES!

Cless
03-18-2005, 03:51 PM
Random Ninja facts, series two:
The Ninja devised an ingenious method of telling time by using a cat's eyes. Since a cat has such sensitive eyes, they adjust frequently as the sun passes through the sky.

Blackmageboi
03-18-2005, 04:41 PM
"Ninjas can kill anyone they want! Ninjas cut off heads ALL the time and don't even think twice about it. These guys are so crazy and awesome that they flip out ALL the time.
i saw this site i sucked! coz tey dont flip out or anything!

I heard that there was this ninja who was eating at a diner. And when some dude dropped a spoon the ninja killed the whole town. My friend Mark said that he saw a ninja totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.
ninjas arnt killing machines! they do nothing of the sort thaat is a LIE i tell you!

And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (which means they can easily beat the crap out of any pirate, or samurai, whether it be hand-to-hand, open warfare, or toe-wrestling)

If you don't believe that ninjas have REAL Ultimate Power you better get a life right now or they will chop your head off!!! It's an easy choice, if you ask me."
i really hated that site
sorry if i offended anyone

Itsunari 2000
03-18-2005, 04:46 PM
The Ninja were Feudal Japan's equivalent of the special forces - various Ninja clans hiring themselves out for acts of arson , terrorism , assassination and espionage for the highest bidder.Among the purported abilities of the ninja were dark magic ( kuji-in) , invisibility,superhuman strength and speed,the ability to breathe underwater,hypnosis(saiminjutsu), walk or run for days, to be in two places at once and telepathy.The lore and secrecy that shrouds these formidable warriors mean much of the truth is really a mystery , but it just shows how with intense training in the assorted ninja arts, a simple peasant could become a near-unstoppable killing machine.

crazybayman
03-18-2005, 04:52 PM
i saw this site i sucked! coz tey dont flip out or anything!

ninjas arnt killing machines! they do nothing of the sort thaat is a LIE i tell you!

i really hated that site
sorry if i offended anyone

Jeepers, I was just kiddin'. I just got a kick out of that site. I guess I find the author's naive/childish/stupid/retarded humor funny.

I'm pretty sure they were really just hired assasins.

BUT THEY WILL STILL CHOP YOUR HEAD OFF AND NOT EVEN THINK TWICE ABOUT IT!!!! :D

Blackmageboi
03-18-2005, 05:21 PM
Jeepers, I was just kiddin'. I just got a kick out of that site. I guess I find the author's naive/childish/stupid/retarded humor funny.

I'm pretty sure they were really just hired assasins.

BUT THEY WILL STILL CHOP YOUR HEAD OFF AND NOT EVEN THINK TWICE ABOUT IT!!!! :D
lol soz i just really hated that site

Fuzakeru
03-18-2005, 05:33 PM
Seppuku with a frisbee
Seppuku is the ancient art of killing yourself if you get super pissed and can’t find anybody else to kill. Ninjas use all sorts of crap to kill themselves—guns, ropes, knives, lasers, spears, etc.—and don’t even think twice about it. These guys would kill themselves for just about any reason and often for no reason at all: that’s why we there are so few ninjas today.
But if you want to commit Seppuku and you’re like me, you don’t have access to stuff like lasers. But there’s hope. I tried to kill myself by swallowing a frisbee a couple of times—and believe me, it’s pretty cool. The only catch is you have to be really super pissed to do it.
Step 1 Get a frisbee from the store or friend.

Step 2 Clean the Frisbee.

Step 3 Make sure your parents aren’t around

Step 4 Put something slippery on it, like butter or cream.

Step 5 Get really super pissed.

Step 6 Fold the Frisbee hard (this is crucial)

Step 7 Keep folded and insert Frisbee into mouth hard.

Step 8 Push hard until you can’t see it.

Step 9 Wait.

Step 10 Die.

It's things like this that make life worth living. I bought the book, by the way. It's just THAT awesome, kthnxbaiNOOBS!

crazybayman
03-18-2005, 05:42 PM
lol soz i just really hated that site

I'm telling you man, they can see you typing that!!

crazybayman
03-18-2005, 05:44 PM
It's things like this that make life worth living. I bought the book, by the way. It's just THAT awesome, kthnxbaiNOOBS!
Totally Awesome, and Totally Sweet. :D

DaremihC
03-18-2005, 05:53 PM
The Ninja devised an ingenious method of telling time by using a cat's eyes. Since a cat has such sensitive eyes, they adjust frequently as the sun passes through the sky.

Wait a minute....

Why don't they just look at the sun? Ingenious?? More like... un... genious.

Cless
03-18-2005, 06:00 PM
You see Mr Pah, from what I have gathered, the various stages of the cat's eye sensitivity act as a kind of ninja sun dial if you will. So, just as us lesser beings can tell the time more accurately using a sun dial than the sun itself, these ninjas can tell it more accurately based on cat's eyes. Do you see?

And besides, looking at the sun isn't big, or clever. You could permenantly damage your eyes, and in the worst cases, go blind. Don't do it kids! :(

Ultima Shadow
03-18-2005, 06:33 PM
The Ninja were Feudal Japan's equivalent of the special forces - various Ninja clans hiring themselves out for acts of arson , terrorism , assassination and espionage for the highest bidder.Among the purported abilities of the ninja were dark magic ( kuji-in) , invisibility,superhuman strength and speed,the ability to breathe underwater,hypnosis(saiminjutsu), walk or run for days, to be in two places at once and telepathy.The lore and secrecy that shrouds these formidable warriors mean much of the truth is really a mystery , but it just shows how with intense training in the assorted ninja arts, a simple peasant could become a near-unstoppable killing machine.
Hmmm... maybe ninjas ARE more overrated than samurais after all...

Neither ninjas or samurais are as powerfull as many of you seems to belive and none of them have "ultimate power"

DaremihC
03-18-2005, 06:38 PM
Uhh... you just called me Mr. Pah... this, I'm afraid, is a terrible mistake.
Its 'Pah!'
You need the exclamation point, it's really important.
I am not Pah! by the way... Pah! is a super-cool üb3r-l33t samurai... marshmallow... dude. I could explain but... I'll save it for another day.

Oh, and just for the record, no pirate, ninga, wizard, or any concievable combination of the three could ever touch Pah! because he is super cool and sexhayer than any of you.

A robot maybe.

Cless
03-18-2005, 06:48 PM
You know what, you wouldn't believe it, but I actually originally put the exclaimation mark in there. But then I removed it because it may have looked like I was exclaiming the sentence, and not the "Pahness!!" of it all. Put two exclaims' in there to make up for the lack of one in my last post! There you go, I'm not such a bad critter after all! In future I'll call you "Mr Pah!" as when in quote marks, it makes a "Pah!" lot of sense.

I'll know for the future that now:
Pah! > ninja > samurai > pirate.

DaremihC
03-18-2005, 07:03 PM
Nonono...
Again, it would be "Pah!ness!!"
See? Unseperable...

And once again... for the record:

Sumo > Robot > Pah! > Ninja > Wizard > Samurai > Pirate > X > Turtle > Gravity

Yuffie514
03-18-2005, 10:29 PM

interesting, Cless :jap: .

once again, ninjas aren't very powerful, ;) but they are really good with their hands :eek: . what makes use of a telephone cable :mad: -- they can use it as a strangling wire :p or utilize it in other different ways. they're like animals too :greenie: , hanging on to ceilings and stalking their victims like a panther :D .

my interpretation of a ninja:
thief > assassin > spy > cat > spider > ninja!

YunaGirl05
03-18-2005, 10:32 PM
Ninja's are the best! You my call me super cuttie ninja!

Social Moon Firesky
03-19-2005, 09:09 PM
With my fencing skills, pointed Serpentine tongue and sexy charisma, I'm one chick you DON'T wanna meet on a dark night in an alley. I'll steal your heart AND your money, 'cos I need both. *Sticks tongue out* Pirates are crap. All they do is jump around like weirdos going 'arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr' and chewing their swords. So unprofessional. Actually, it sounds like fun! But my heart lies with the ninja, I'm afraid. No-one can seduce me away from it.

Excelsior
03-20-2005, 07:09 AM
ninjas are so awesome, i could crap my pants. and whoever said shadow is the ultimate ninja is stupid, the ultimate ninja is OBVIOUSLY Ryu Hayabusa. not only is he the original badass ninja, but he destroyed gigantic alien/monster/demons things without having to level up. so there.

Spammerman
03-20-2005, 09:02 AM
Random fact about ninjas: A female ninja is called a "Konoichi" (not "kagero" as I originally said. Sorry for the mistake!)

Umm...Ninja > Samurai > Pirate.

:
is that y the girl ninja in samurai warriors is called konoichi

Ultima Shadow
03-20-2005, 09:18 AM
and whoever said shadow is the ultimate ninja is stupid, the ultimate ninja is OBVIOUSLY Ryu Hayabusa.
I never said that he was the "ultimate" ninja. Saying something like that just sounds stupid. Shadow is by far the BEST ninja ever in every singel way. And the thing about leveling up... I've beaten FFVI without leveling up at all with ANY character (except Gau who just went up 1 or 2 levels) and then kicked the ass of a GOD (Kefka).

Besides... destroying gigantic alien/monster/demons is so UNORGINAL!!! :greenie:

Peegee
03-20-2005, 09:26 AM
There's a lot of fat ninjas on the internet.

theundeadhero
03-20-2005, 10:14 AM
With my fencing skills, pointed Serpentine tongue and sexy charisma, I'm one chick you DON'T wanna meet on a dark night in an alley.I want to meet you in a dark ally at night. With our Pirate/Ninja skills combined, only Jojo could stand in our way.

Social Moon Firesky
03-20-2005, 03:09 PM
I want to meet you in a dark ally at night. With our Pirate/Ninja skills combined, only Jojo could stand in our way.
*Giggles* Ya, okay. That sounds like fun. Who's Jojo? I'm sure we could turn him into a screwdriver or something... :D

theundeadhero
03-20-2005, 04:07 PM
Who's Jojo?*Gasp* Blasphemy!
For the pirate/ninja thing, why don't we just ask the master, Brian Clevinger, and learn all about how febreeze will make the difference.

Social Moon Firesky
03-20-2005, 04:16 PM
Ya, except I hate Febreeze. It smells worse than the smell you're trying to cover up, which is why it works. I reckon that what we really need is a super-powered weapon of some kind...*Thinks to herself* How about a fridge-magnet? It may look innocent now, but behind it's inanimate exterior lurks a power so frightening, you'll wish you were a fridge...Well, I wish that anyway...UP WITH THE ATTACK OF THE FRIDGE-MAGNETS!

Excelsior
03-21-2005, 03:19 AM
but but ryu is so much bestest then shadow. i mean, shadow just has a stupid dog and 2 lines in the game. ryu is all like "im so much more awesome then shadow its ridicoulous." and then he beats the crap out of shadow and shadow goes crying to his mommy.

amratis
03-21-2005, 03:44 AM
I'd definetly be a pirate, they get to ravage ;) :D

Blackmageboi
03-21-2005, 07:35 AM
shhhh im spying! :fpninja: :fpninja:

Social Moon Firesky
03-21-2005, 08:37 AM
Ravage me, ME! Oh wait, that can't be a good thing...

Ultima Shadow
03-21-2005, 09:21 AM
but but ryu is so much bestest then shadow. i mean, shadow just has a stupid dog and 2 lines in the game. ryu is all like "im so much more awesome then shadow its ridicoulous." and then he beats the crap out of shadow and shadow goes crying to his mommy.
Judging from these silly lines... I guess you never understood anything at all about Shadow. Maybe you never even completed FFVI with Shadow alive? And I guess you never watched Shadows dreams. Shadow is awsome.

Shadow would cut Ryu in half and feed Interceptor with Ryus sorry ass. :greenie:

bigbri2k5
03-21-2005, 12:52 PM
Samurai who have mastered bushido (kensai) would butcher a ninja in a straight fight but ninjas are great at stealth and assassinations.

crazybayman
03-21-2005, 02:26 PM
Samurai who have mastered bushido (kensai) would butcher a ninja in a straight fight but ninjas are great at stealth and assassinations.

Yes, I'm pretty sure the Ninja's sole purpose was always assassinations, which require stealth.

These assassination speacialists could blow a poisonous dart through a straw, and stick it in your juggular, from 2Km away!! And not even think twice about it!! They would totally uppercut some kid if they opened a window. :D

But honestly, does anyone actually know what form of martial art the Ninja uses? Is it Ninjitsu, and is that actually a form of Martial Arts, or is it something just fabricated purely from movies? Or is it Juijitsu? And what's the big differences between a Ninja's martial art, and other forms like Karate, Kung-Fu, or Taikwondo? :confused: (Besides the expertise at using weapons, and creating weapons from such things as fridge magnets and telephone wires?) :p

Bayman

(I know, I gotta get me some kinda cool sig)

Social Moon Firesky
03-21-2005, 04:11 PM
Ninjas rule! Especially me! :D

KuRt
03-21-2005, 05:09 PM
Samurai Jack just simply would beat all the ninja sorry butts. and i would also with my huge abilities of kungfu that i learnt from all the dragon ball books i´ve read:radred:

Kaaaa!..Meeee!!..Haaaa!!!..Meeee!!!!.... HAA!!!!!:save::save::save::save::roll:

Ultima Shadow
03-21-2005, 08:30 PM
Both ninjas and samurais are so overrated! Goombas, on the other hand, are extremely underrated! :goomba:

nightmare666
03-21-2005, 08:38 PM
I totally agree... i shouldnt say this but (looks around all-paranoid-like) but my shool is creating super-robot-pirate-ninja-fighters or SRPNFs for short you probably think im crazy... but its true!!!!! oh and i think they gotta bring a super ninja manga soon! if they dont,I will!!!! :D

KuRt
03-22-2005, 07:36 PM
Do they know how to do kamehameha?

Social Moon Firesky
03-23-2005, 08:34 AM
What's that? *Throws her shuriken at some random person. Person dies*

KuRt
03-23-2005, 05:49 PM
Kamehameha is a special ki-energy wave that you do by gathering tou ki between tou hands and shoot it with humongous destructive power.

KA ME HA ME HA!!!:save::save::save::save::save::roll:

Edit: look 8-bit teathre and the black mage does hadoken at the giants forest, its pretty much like that, except for the nuclear blast..

Blackmageboi
03-23-2005, 06:10 PM
Kamehameha is a special ki-energy wave that you do by gathering your ki between your hands and shoot it with humongous destructive power.
lol dragon ball z and G.T rocked

Yes, I'm pretty sure the Ninja's sole purpose was always assassinations, which require stealth.
and recon(spying missions.

These assassination speacialists could blow a poisonous dart through a straw, and stick it in your juggular, from 2Km away!!
yes they could blow darts into jugulars but that takes ages to be able to aim that well and not from 2 killometres away

But honestly, does anyone actually know what form of martial art the Ninja uses? Is it Ninjitsu, and is that actually a form of Martial Arts, or is it something just fabricated purely from movies? Or is it Juijitsu? And what's the big differences between a Ninja's martial art, and other forms like Karate, Kung-Fu, or Taikwondo? :confused: (Besides the expertise at using weapons, and creating weapons from such things as fridge magnets and telephone wires?) :p

Bayman

(I know, I gotta get me some kinda cool sig)
um tae kwon do is from korea,juijitsu is the art of using the opponent against themselves karate is self defence and kung-fu is controlled fighting

crazybayman
03-23-2005, 07:02 PM
lol dragon ball z and G.T rocked

and recon(spying missions.

yes they could blow darts into jugulars but that takes ages to be able to aim that well and not from 2 killometres away

um tae kwon do is from korea,juijitsu is the art of using the opponent against themselves karate is self defence and kung-fu is controlled fighting

Thank you.

*Impales some janitor with his own broom*

so anybody know what type of marshall art a Ninja uses? :confused:

KuRt
03-23-2005, 07:06 PM
It actually is martial art but its said marshall art but i suppose they use silent assasin martial art :D

Yew-Yevon
03-23-2005, 07:10 PM
there is no honor in a nija......i would rather be a sameri.

KuRt
03-23-2005, 07:15 PM
nija and sameri? i´d be ss4gogeta

Social Moon Firesky
03-23-2005, 08:50 PM
I am an experienced fencer, so whichever side gets me is the lucky one. As it stands, I'm on the ninjas' team, because I'm sneaky and stealthy and I get my kicks out of stalking my little brother. He is just soooooo easy to sneak up on and scare. It's really funny!:D

Blackmageboi
03-24-2005, 06:41 PM
I am an experienced fencer, so whichever side gets me is the lucky one. As it stands, I'm on the ninjas' team, because I'm sneaky and stealthy and I get my kicks out of stalking my little brother. He is just soooooo easy to sneak up on and scare. It's really funny!:D
teehee it is ive tried!

i like ninjas best cuz they are more stealthy and im ALL the games ive played steath is the key

theundeadhero
03-24-2005, 06:47 PM
ALL the games ive played steath is the key
Oh, yeah! Super Mario Brothers is all about stealth. :)

crazybayman
03-24-2005, 07:05 PM
It actually is martial art but its said marshall art but i suppose they use silent assasin martial art :D

Thanks for the spelling lesson.

Oh, you forgot to capitalize your "i", and include your ' (Apostrophe) in "its". :D

Social Moon Firesky
03-24-2005, 07:16 PM
Ninjas are soooo cool! I saw this James Bond film, in which a ninja killed James's Japanese 'wife' by dangling a bit of string over her mouth and pouring poison down it. Wikid!:D

frunk
03-24-2005, 07:23 PM
I have been a loyal Ninja throughout much of my life, but as of late I have been finding myself acting more and more pirate like. It kind of scares me, but it kind of feels right at the same time. I mean I drink rum like its frikken water, I say things like "Ahoy", "Aye" and "yarr" and i love to blow things up.
Perhaps its time i put away the mask and scarf and grab myself an eyepatch...

Social Moon Firesky
03-24-2005, 07:26 PM
*Gasps* Kill the traitor! *Draws katana*

KuRt
03-24-2005, 08:57 PM
Thanks for the spelling lesson.

Oh, you forgot to capitalize your "i", and include your ' (Apostrophe) in "its". :D
Likewise

Social Moon Firesky
03-28-2005, 05:17 PM
Spelling lessons are fun! ^_^