PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE ANSWER THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sephiroth JR
03-17-2005, 02:32 PM
Hi every time i play ff7 i complete it 99% because i can never get the alexander materia i know you touch the hot spring then go to that cave and fight that guy then you get it, but every time i touch the hot spring i look at my map set out a path then end up in that snow area where you place poles so you dont get lost,i keep going straight until i get to the end but i always seem to end up outide that climbers house.
Can anyone tell me an easier route to get to that damn cave

THANKS.... :confused: :confused: :confused: :tongue:

Luthien Rogue
03-17-2005, 04:54 PM
-Starting from the Hot Springs, exit at the bottom of that screen.

-Now you should be at the top left hand corner of the screen, and there are four paths. Take the path directly below the one you're on now, near the top left hand corner.

-On the new screen, there should just be a bunch of snow with a tree in the center of the screen. Exit on the West side of the screen.

-Now you're on the East side of a new screen. Cross the little bridge/tree thingy to get to the other side. Exit on the bottom left hand corner of the screen.

-The new screen is all snow, with a bunch of snowball things. :P Exit to the North of this screen.

-In this are, exit at North as well.

-Now you should see a little cave enterance near the top right hand corner of the page. This is the Snow woman's cave.

Good luck. ^.^

Shoden
03-17-2005, 04:58 PM
me i dont know which hot spring you touch and when i find springs i press o all over the place and i never see the option

sephiroth JR
03-17-2005, 05:05 PM
thanx 4 the info much apreciated

Luthien Rogue
03-17-2005, 05:21 PM
me i dont know which hot spring you touch and when i find springs i press o all over the place and i never see the option

Look on your Great Glacier Map. You see the little house/cave thing near the center of the map? And you see the tree standing to the East of that? Continue up that path to the next area (North of the cave) and you'll find the Hot Springs. You'll see a rock/snow bridge with hot, steaming water on either side. Facing the left side of the Spring, press O.

Destai
03-17-2005, 06:54 PM
Alexander materia was a bitch to get.

Ultima Shadow
03-17-2005, 08:25 PM
Alexander materia was a bitch to get.
And on top of that, the materia itself sucked.

Shoden
03-17-2005, 10:36 PM
i could never be arsed to explore the glacier its too boring and white

Ichimonji
03-18-2005, 12:20 AM
i could never be arsed to explore the glacier its too boring and white

Much like Alabama.

Hawkeye
03-18-2005, 03:33 AM
Couldnt you just dig it up at Bone Village?

Dunno, i would think that would be easier than finding it all together

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
03-19-2005, 01:40 AM
Going back to finding the Snow Woman, having assist helps. Also, I like to use the official guide (to this day) to help me figure out where I am in conjunction to the map. It gives you a brief description about each area, like if there's nothing there, or it's a snowboard entrance, or there's an item there. Hopefully, a gamefaq does something like that. Assuming it was accurate, it was probably the more useful parts of the offical guide.

Raistlin
03-19-2005, 02:45 AM
Yes, you can dig it up at Bone Village in Disc 3. I don't know from personal experience, mind you, but I don't know of any contradicting evidence.

Shoden
03-19-2005, 12:10 PM
tell me where coz im after the Bahamut Zero materia