PDA

View Full Version : FF-X Help

FiragaBreak
03-17-2005, 03:15 PM
I am still trying to beat ff X. I'm on Jecht and he is kicking my butt. Is there any way to beat those flying rocks? Someone out there this is my first time online. So help me!!!!!!!!

FiragaBreak

KuRt
03-17-2005, 03:31 PM
try asking around in ff x place. i did jecht with chars with full sphere grids, also for the third form summon yojimbo, it kills him with zanmato

tailz
03-17-2005, 04:49 PM
wha you have full sphere grid and you summon thats not healthy you should be able to beat him without summoning if you got a full sphere grid i only had half of it full and i kicked jechts ass

Spammerman
03-18-2005, 02:39 AM
DO TEH BOSS NUKE.get every1's overdrive full(including aeons)then blast his @$$ to oblivion.oblivion is my wrd of the week

DMKA
03-18-2005, 05:43 AM
Ummm....what?

Umm about how much are to taking away with physical attacks? If it's less than 4000 then yeah, he's effing hard.

Azure Chrysanthemum
03-18-2005, 07:15 AM
If you have it, summon Anima or the Magus Sisters. They'll make short work of him.

Spiffing Cheese
03-18-2005, 09:33 AM
try asking around in ff x place. i did jecht with chars with full sphere grids, also for the third form summon yojimbo, it kills him with zanmato

Third form???? What???

I didn't have full sphere grids the first time I did it. I just (for the second form) hit him with Auron's magic and armour break and kicked his butt with Yuna's holy (she was the only one at the end of sphere grid), Auron's normal hits and Lulu's doublecast (learned holy with white magic sphere - didn't yet have ultima). After I got his HP down to about 60,000, I just summoned the Magus sisters. If you don't have them yet, Anima can be very useful in this battle. Oh, one more thing, if you are going to summon Magus sisters or Anima, what I did was use Auron's overdrive Banishing Blade to inflict the breaks on him, before using the aeon overdrives.

Second time through I wanted a challenge, so I used Wakka, Kimahri and Rikku (my three worst characters - I hate Wakka and Kimahri just sucks) with physical attacks and random items with Rikku. That was hard - I don't suggest it.

jennifer
03-21-2005, 01:24 AM
Try leveling up a bit if you want. Make sure all of your aeons are on overdrive before the battle. On his first form just attack him as you normally would. Don't summon too many aoens though, just summon either one or two of your weakest ones (save your stongest ones for the second form) or just have your characters hack him away on the first form. On the second form, make sure to use all of your characters overdrives. When Jecht is about to go on overdrive summon an aeon to block it. Then use your strongest characters to finish him off and that should be it. Oh and try to equip your characters with armour, if I can remember I think he can petrify you, but I'm not sure. good luck!

Spammerman
03-21-2005, 02:37 AM
do teh boss nuke