PDA

View Full Version : Few Questions-

/Ifrit/
03-17-2005, 04:24 PM
1) I was just wondering if my character levels are good enough to continue, or if I should just train some more. Im currently at Nibelheim on disc 1:
Cloud- Level 27
Red XIII- Level 25
Barret- Level 25
Cait Sith- Level 23
Tifa- Level 22
Aeris- Level 21

Does that seem about right?

2) Im reading this guide right now and it sais that in Shinra mansion, the boss there is optional. Does that mean I can just skip that part, or do I have to go there to continue my game?

gismo
03-17-2005, 04:29 PM
answer to Q1) them levels are fine to continue but if u want to dot he game to 100% u need to try an get aeris limits to level 4 then u will deff be on top but at the min ur rolling ahead i was only LV 16 when i got there if that an still continued.

answer Q2) you can skip that part of the game but it is a very good side quest and you can pick up an additional character aswel if you do it, so your choice really

/Ifrit/
03-17-2005, 10:17 PM
Alright. Is their any other comments on what level I sould be at?

lord shishio
03-17-2005, 10:52 PM
They seem fine to me...

Halenite
03-17-2005, 11:04 PM
They look fine to me.

udsuna
03-17-2005, 11:11 PM
I say do the optional boss area. You get some very good stuff in that mansion. And, if you can bring down the critters in there in one or two hits a piece, you're strong enough to continue.

rubah
03-20-2005, 02:32 AM
Heck, if you have enough items, you should be able to take the boss down in several tries. Best are the gravity level 2 items and the bio level 2 onesX.x; I dont' think you have the level 3 ones yet, or at least not many of them.

I remember this from desperate experienceX.x;;;

Swordicanus
03-20-2005, 02:29 PM
is it just me or the higher leveled up you are the harder that boss from the safe is in the mansion he seems to take more damage the higher you are i was at something like lvl 35-40 and i could have swore he was harder

Masamune·1600
03-26-2005, 06:25 AM
Lost Number (the boss in the safe) always has 7000 HP. He can take on two forms: one with stronger physical attacks and high Vitality, another that often uses elemental magic and has high Spirit. Which form it took could explain why you found him more difficult; really, this battle should grow noticeably easier as your level increases.

Rinen
03-26-2005, 08:44 AM
I always faught him when I first get there, doesn't matter what level I was. Of course several times I found it very hard. For me, I choose to go for the magic side of him. I had to set Aerith at Limit Lvl 2, although I didn't like it, it made things easier.

BudSoda02
04-07-2005, 10:43 PM
It sounds like your first time through the game, so I won't spoil much anything. My first time through Mt. Nibel, I got lost. So hence it's important to stock up on items like potions, hi- potions, pheonix downs & ether. The magic items are important during the Mt. Nibel boss fight & as well as the boss in the safe. Just be patient with the safe however, as your first playthrough, you'll have a difficult time opening it. There's clues scattered about the mansion, so look carefully. You could also get a strategy guide to help you out. (Try looking in Electronic Botiques to get one.) If you've played many other FF's or RPG's for that matter (especially pre- FF7), you shouldn't run into too much trouble. :D
Thanks- BudSoda02 BudSoda02@yahoo.com

Swordicanus
04-14-2005, 05:48 PM
It sounds like your first time through the game, so I won't spoil much anything. My first time through Mt. Nibel, I got lost. So hence it's important to stock up on items like potions, hi- potions, pheonix downs & ether. The magic items are important during the Mt. Nibel boss fight & as well as the boss in the safe. Just be patient with the safe however, as your first playthrough, you'll have a difficult time opening it. There's clues scattered about the mansion, so look carefully. You could also get a strategy guide to help you out. (Try looking in Electronic Botiques to get one.) If you've played many other FF's or RPG's for that matter (especially pre- FF7), you shouldn't run into too much trouble. :D
Thanks- BudSoda02 BudSoda02@yahoo.com

no it isn't my first time at all but thanks anyway..I was just saying that every time I fought him the higher levelled up I was he just seemed harder

FiragaBreak
04-14-2005, 06:55 PM
I would advise to have Cloud to have his 3rd limit.