PDA

View Full Version : Omega Ruins (Possible Spoilers)

Dark Falken
03-17-2005, 06:41 PM
Hi all.. I've got a little question to ask of those in the know. I'm currently going through the Omega Ruins and it's been a slow process. I'm trying to explore every nook and am making short stabs into it's depths a little at a time. This lets me run back to the save sphere and has proven a good way to level up in the process. I've gotten to the ramp to the third level and have found a wierd glyph on the wall. When I touch it it says it does nothing...is there more to this or should I just ignore it and keep going? [I've avoided using a walkthrough, so all the info I've got has been what I've read on the boards...and I try to avoid the spoilers to things I've not seen yet. So if you know what this thing is about please don't spoil it for me, and please don't tell me to go look it up in a walkthrough. Thanks. :) ]

Ultimate99997
03-17-2005, 07:04 PM
Lets just say that you will need to travel further in order to activate this glyph. Keep going and eventually you'll find something rather similar hidden down a path. That's all i'm gonna say.

Dark Falken
03-17-2005, 07:20 PM
Thanks a million! Now I can't wait to get off work so I can go back to my spelunking. :)