PDA

View Full Version : tidus

claw
03-17-2005, 11:12 PM
:trout: :shoot: :twak: I think that cloud is tidus ya know both blone hair, big swords, big tough guys or so they think. :confused: :confused: reply if u agree.

TheAbominatrix
03-17-2005, 11:15 PM
Yes, everyone with blonde hair is the same person. Even when they look nothing and are from completly different realities.

Ichimonji
03-18-2005, 12:14 AM
Tidus also doesn't wield "Big Swords", he uses Longswords.

Necronopticous
03-18-2005, 12:16 AM
I always thought Cloud and Rikku were the same person actually...

~red.foxx~
03-18-2005, 12:18 AM
also tidus really isn't that tough he whines and cries alittle too much but i still love him :love:

Camanche
03-18-2005, 12:51 AM
Except for Cloud being the infinetly better character. And Cloud has bigger swords. Heh heh.

rubah
03-18-2005, 01:31 AM
Your comparison fails when you realize that Yuna is nothing like Tifa. at least, not in ffx anyways.

Camanche
03-18-2005, 01:42 AM
What if we compare Yuna to Aeris? I think those two are much more similar then Yuna and Tifa are.

FF freak
03-18-2005, 02:17 AM
also tidus really isn't that tough he whines and cries alittle too much but i still love him :love:

I'm tired of people complaining about the character Tidus being to whiney or whatever...I know he's not the toughest character on the block but eventually I get tired of giving responses like "whatever." Tidus had his flaws, believe me I know but you can't keep making these tough quite guys before they get old and genaric. Besides thats why we got Auron.

TheAbominatrix
03-18-2005, 02:19 AM
Well Tidus' 'flaws' are understandable. He's been thrust into a violent world he doesnt know, taken away from his family and friends and faced with the possibility of never ever being able to return to his loved ones. I'd whine a bit if I were him, too.

DMKA
03-18-2005, 05:42 AM
Well Tidus' 'flaws' are understandable. He's been thrust into a violent world he doesnt know, taken away from his family and friends and faced with the possibility of never ever being able to return to his loved ones. I'd whine a bit if I were him, too.
OMG!!!! :love: :love: :love:

And actually, Tidus' hair isn't blonde. He's just bleached it, and if you look closely, you'll notice it's about time for him to do his roots around the time they get to the Zanarkand Ruins. Plus in all the parts where he's a child he's got brown hair.

Spiffing Cheese
03-18-2005, 09:41 AM

Yeah, Tidus is so whiny he's adorable. :D

Tidus rules all.

claw
03-19-2005, 06:04 AM
ok if aeris dies in ff7 reborn as arieth (not sure cuz i havent played version with arieth) but if shes evil and u kill her isnt that like betrayal???

Ichimonji
03-19-2005, 06:13 AM
What the hell are you talking about?

UltimateSpamGrover
03-19-2005, 06:27 AM
ok if aeris dies in ff7 reborn as arieth (not sure cuz i havent played version with arieth) but if shes evil and u kill her isnt that like betrayal???

?....

Staying on topic, I hate Tidus, I hate his voice, I hate his clothing, I hate his attitude. period.

Spiffing Cheese
03-19-2005, 09:31 PM
?....

Staying on topic, I hate Tidus, I hate his voice, I hate his clothing, I hate his attitude. period.

:eek: His attitude is hilarious! His clothing is cool! Well, the one longer shorts leg is. :p I love Tidus! He is hot! :love:

anvil
03-20-2005, 05:44 AM
Maybe i'm out of the topic, but can somebody tell me how to pronounced TIDUS??

abrojtm
03-20-2005, 06:01 AM
The most accurate Japanese -> English translation (as far as I know is):
Tee-dah. However, it is pronounced Tee-duss in Kingdom Hearts.

I still call him Tie-duss though.