PDA

View Full Version : searching for great power

zanias
03-18-2005, 03:21 AM
where do i find the grand helmet, and the maxamillion armor?

also where do i find the monsters: Porkys and Uribos?

Despotus
03-18-2005, 04:05 AM
Grand Helmet and Maximilian Armor are both in the Horror level of the Deep Dungeon. Porkies and Uriboes can be found most often in the End level of the same D. Dungeon. But you have chances to recruit a Uribo to your team earlier in the game, invite him and let him breed Porkies and Wildbows.
I think the first Uribo you can find is in Ch. 2 at the first battle in the Zigolis Swamp. Save your game before this battle. If you don't fight a Uribo the first time you enter Zigolis Swamp, reset the game and try again. The next opportunity you'll have to find a Uribo will be much later, in Ch. 4 at Finath River or, on the Beowulf/Reis sidequest, in the Colliery Underground First Floor. :cool:

RedCydranth
03-18-2005, 06:00 PM
Well put Despotus.

If you are hunting the Uribo/Porky/Wildbow for its poached items they are the following:

Uribo: Maiden's Kiss or Cashucha (sp?)
Porky: Chantage or Nagrarock
Wildbow: Ribbon or FS Bag

BTW: For those that care, I bought FFT (non Greatest Hits) on E-Bay and got it in a few days back, so I've re-immersed myself in the game!

Despotus
03-19-2005, 04:05 AM
Yeaay! Glad to have you back on board the obsession express to Ivalice, Red Cydranth! :bigbiggri

BG-57
03-19-2005, 03:35 PM
Resistance is Futile. :greenie:

Koryiaki
04-16-2005, 07:52 PM
it makes me sad, i have no clue what happened to my non-greatest hits version, and ive gone through 4 copies of this game lol, i swear its the only game ive lost so much, so, due to undying obsession ive spent neer 80 bucks in this game lol, not i rarely let it leave my ps2.

oh yah, by the way, is there any non-hidden area where you can find porkys?

eestlinc
04-17-2005, 04:03 AM
please edit your post rather than double posting.

I don't know if there are any non-hidden areas where you meet a lot or porkys, but I believe they can appear randomly at times. Also, there's one in the second to last Goland mine battle, but that's a hidden stage too.

Lich3636
06-14-2005, 06:11 PM
it makes me sad, i have no clue what happened to my non-greatest hits version, and ive gone through 4 copies of this game lol, i swear its the only game ive lost so much, so, due to undying obsession ive spent neer 80 bucks in this game lol, not i rarely let it leave my ps2.

oh yah, by the way, is there any non-hidden area where you can find porkys?

Lol you gunna find all those copys one day

Dark Falken
06-14-2005, 06:44 PM
Hey, I've got the greatest hits version...is there any difference between that and the original? I'm just curious. :)

RedCydranth
06-14-2005, 07:27 PM
No, But if you are a fickle collector, it makes a difference. The only GH version of a game I have is Legend of Dragoon, and thats cuz a friend's lil bro's friends took the original when I let my friend borrow the game.

The only major difference is the green on the game manual and case, which throws me off when I look at my all black sides of PS1 games.