PDA

View Full Version : EoFF legends

crashNUMBERS
03-19-2005, 03:27 AM
List your EoFF legends here...

I think [_shuyin_] (http://eyesonff.com/forums/member.php?u=11187) Was a legend because he only made one thread and that thread is a legend itself!!

RSL
03-19-2005, 03:32 AM
You have weird criteria for legends.

I'd say people like Bleys, Ogre, Unne, Cid, etc who've been here from the beginning. Loony BoB because he IS EoFF. Um... Kishi because he's Kishi. Etc. etc.

Kirobaito
03-19-2005, 05:33 AM
Anybody who has been here less than 2 years has no right to be considered a legend.

The legends would be people like Cid (obviously), Unne, Bleys, and I'd put RSL in that category because he's been staff from the beginning. Snizz is always a legend simply because, well, he's Snizz.

There are many others, but I'm tired.

Yuzuki130
03-19-2005, 05:39 AM
<b>Edit by RSL: This post was entirely uncalled for. Use the warn button to report a post. Do not reprimand others for making a thread. Thank you.</b>

<!--OMG, WILL YOU EVER STOP WITH THE NEW THREADS?!?! Seriously, YOU'RE GETTIN ON EVERYONE'S NERVES! It's not all about making "hot threads!" **RIPS HAIR OUT**

AND I PROBABLY DO DESERVE A WARNING FOR POSTING THIS!-->

krissy
03-19-2005, 05:44 AM
The Legend of Drunken Poster

They say once every year, a ghost appears in EoFF to remind everyone of how once a young man from this site killed himself on April Fools day and yet no one believed. They say if you follow the ghost, he leads you to a choice of two caves.

In one cave, riches beyond your wildest dreams exist.

In the other, certain death.

They say the ghost makes you pick one or the other if you follow him far enough.

But of course, these r jus silly storieds,m no way nethin like diz exists ;)

Behold the Void
03-19-2005, 05:45 AM
I'd say Shlupquack also has a bit of legend about her, as does Raistlin. Hooters too.

Spuuky
03-19-2005, 06:19 AM
RSL and edczxcvbnm are the important and worthwhile ones.

And whoever says Raistlin obviously knows nothing about EoFF.

Rase
03-19-2005, 10:24 AM
Everyone more important than me (I haven't the time to list that many people).

Levian
03-19-2005, 10:51 AM
Anybody who has been here less than 2 years has no right to be considered a legend.

Pfft, I can blow that theory to smithereens with two names:

Kirk81, ffbabe.

UltimaLimit
03-19-2005, 11:52 AM
The closest I ever came was when I first joined at 3AM. The next day I forgot my screen name and tried to log in as UltimaLegend. :rolleyes2 Somehow, though, I don't think you'll count that. :p (This is why you don't join forums on a whim late at night!)

crash26821, what do you mean by "legend", exactly? My relative newness aside, I'm not entirely sure what you're talking about, so I can't really answer yet.

louby_4eva
03-19-2005, 12:03 PM
I think psychotic and Jojo are legends, whenever I think of eoff them two come to mind.

crashNUMBERS
03-19-2005, 01:18 PM
crash26821, what do you mean by "legend", exactly?

EoFF legends. Any way you think someone from EoFF is a legend...

Madonna
03-19-2005, 01:22 PM
legˇend - n.

a. An unverified story handed down from earlier times, especially one popularly believed to be historical.
b. A body or collection of such stories.
c. A romanticized or popularized myth of modern times.
2. One that inspires legends or achieves legendary fame.
a. An inscription or a title on an object, such as a coin.
b. An explanatory caption accompanying an illustration.
c. An explanatory table or list of the symbols appearing on a map or chart.

I think Del Snizz has grown to legendary status. I know a great many well-known or a few "(in)famoust" members, but Del is the only one who comes to mind as legendary.

Old Manus
03-19-2005, 01:26 PM
Pfft, I can blow that theory to smithereens with two names:

Kirk81, ffbabe.

FFISTEHSUK (http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/member.php?u=14704)

Legends are only people of whom everyone has heard of.

Rye
03-19-2005, 01:29 PM
Yeah, I agree with Lev. Kirk81 and ffbabe are more legends than most people here for over two years.

I'll name a lot of legends in my books later, but the only people I can think of at the moment are Psychotic, Denmark, Misfit, Levian, Trumpet Thief (the most famous double personality person) and yeah, I'll add Kishi to that too. Kishi is cool.

RSL
03-19-2005, 01:34 PM
Kirk 81 and ffbabe aren't legends. I can't even think of who ffbabe is.

theundeadhero
03-19-2005, 01:48 PM
I've been told Spatvark is a legend for coding all the Crono Trigger section on the frontsite.

Chris
03-19-2005, 01:52 PM
Everybody knows that Kishi & Big D are the true legends of EoFF.

So are Leeza, Xander & Loony Bob.

YunaGirl05
03-19-2005, 04:27 PM
I think psychotic and Jojo are legends, whenever I think of eoff them two come to mind.

i agree.

Jojee
03-19-2005, 04:31 PM
;o *bites louby and yunagirl* :<3: Haha wow, I'm considered a legend ^_^ *shoots Psy though*

Anyway aren't legends more like... extinct people...? o__0 Like Quigoni?

Meat Puppet
03-19-2005, 04:56 PM
Kirk81, ffbabe.

eestlinc
03-19-2005, 04:56 PM
in order to be a legend here, you either have to be long gone yet still remembered fondly, or have had the staff pull some sort of major prank centered around you. So the latter group would include Bleys, RSL, and Dr Unne. The former group would include people like Del Snizz, BOU, and Britt. Or be Cid, of course. He has a whole competition named after him.

Jojee
03-19-2005, 05:07 PM
A legend doesn't have to be remembered fondly :p

ShivaBlizzard8
03-19-2005, 05:22 PM
The EOFF Sniper is a legend. So are Calliope, Rydia of Mist, and The Man.

I can't even think of who ffbabe is.
Word - and Kirk81 is just a very hazy memory. meh. They're barely even unconscious flashes. Hardly legends.

muchacho
03-19-2005, 05:29 PM
Faris_the_guy, the best banned legend ever.

Rye
03-19-2005, 05:30 PM
Faris_the_guy, the best banned legend ever.

xD Yes! He got banned because he supposedly called me something. :o

muchacho
03-19-2005, 05:38 PM
i hope your happy, that because of you a legend was banned, RYE.

Rye
03-19-2005, 05:42 PM
i hope your happy, that because of you a legend was banned, RYE.

It makes me cry every day I wake. :cry:

boris no no
03-19-2005, 05:43 PM
yeah.! :D

Del Murder
03-19-2005, 07:13 PM
I agree with eest. For the most part, current active members can't be legends. They are people still talked about today though they are pretty much gone from this place. Cid, BOU, Spatvark, Linus are some. Del Snizz also gets mentioned a lot but that's like 98% KB.

Loony BoB
03-19-2005, 07:33 PM
In my view of EoFF legends, it'd be these guys. Maybe a couple more that I can't think of right now.

Acmlm
Asorie
Big Ogre Umaro
bossker
Britt
Chewbacca
Chickencha
Cid
Citizen Bleys
Coach
Del Snizz
Dr Unne
Drex
edczxcvbnm
HOOTERS
IGN64skanker
Kawaii Ryűkishi
Krelaen (or was it Krelean?)
Linus
NeX
Princess Usa
Rirse
Robb
RSL
Rydia of Mist
Scottie
Sir Krelian
Sir Tyler of Narshe
Squeegee
Temple Knight
Wyllius

More often than not I consider legends more to be people who have had a bigger impact on the past than they do on the present. People like Del Murder, though, will eventually be listed in that group. There are others that could probably go in there right now but I didn't know them well enough to really say for sure, such as The Model Citizen, Melted Snowman, Lilly Rinoa Landois, Mindfart, Triple H and Seifer 007.

There are certain others who probably should be on there but I didn't list them because I know they still post here and I would rather kick their arse than boost their ego. :p

Yamaneko
03-19-2005, 07:39 PM
dr_unne_is_gay

Dingo Jellybean
03-19-2005, 08:15 PM
dr_unne_is_gay

The legend of legends.

Psychotic
03-19-2005, 08:24 PM
;o *bites louby and yunagirl* :<3: Haha wow, I'm considered a legend ^_^ *shoots Psy though*What she said, but instead of biting, I'll give louby and YunaGirl a...hmm...blowtorch! Everyone wants a blowtorch :love: ...but add boris to that 'cause she wubs us too! And instead of shooting me, I'd like to shoot Jojo 'cause she stinks :D

Anyway, ff babe and kirk 81 are legends, and I'm going to call anyone who says otherwise an elitist, and possibly a goat herder, just because I can. :cool: Their posts were brilliant. Heck, I demand ff babe's I H8 U SUPER DELETE thread be archived!

Yuzuki130
03-19-2005, 09:08 PM
What did Kirk81 do to get banned?

Rye
03-19-2005, 09:09 PM
What did Kirk81 do to get banned?

He said that the cid knights are like shinra and that they always got in the way. xD

And he spammed a lot.

Yuzuki130
03-19-2005, 09:11 PM
I REMEMBER THAT! I can't believe he got banned for that, but oh well! I never understood why everyone seemed so hostile to him, but then again, I wasn't here much back then...

Shoden
03-19-2005, 09:41 PM
a bad legend is that tard Homer Simpson he had a talent for argueing and making ppl feel uncomftable plus he had bad oppinions which he proved with crap

a good legend would be Squall of SeeD he pwns totally he knows a hell lotta stuff he gets his oppinions across nicely and has a good variety of FF knowledge

FallenAngel411
03-19-2005, 11:09 PM
The Captain, 'nuff said.

Yay, Captain!

I haven't been here long enough to really know who's legendary or not, but I agree with Jojo and Psychotic being quite...memorable.

Levian
03-19-2005, 11:12 PM
Ok, anyone who doesn't remember Kirk81 and ffbabe have been hiding under a rock for the last 8 months. No, seriously, you have. I'm sure you remember lines such as "Cid's knight are like the shinra, they get in the way" And ffbabe's many threads about Del Murder. Kirk81's existance has even been immortalized in the archive.

Yuzuki130
03-20-2005, 12:24 AM
Ok, anyone who doesn't remember Kirk81 and ffbabe have been hiding under a rock for the last 8 months. No, seriously, you have.

I don't remember him because I have been absent for 8 months and I came back late last week. That's why I dont' remember him very well...

The Captain
03-20-2005, 01:11 AM
Well, here's hoping you stick around a while longer!

I have serious reservations about even being considered a legend myself as there are many people who do essentially the same thing I do and do it much, much better.

Take care all.

edczxcvbnm
03-20-2005, 01:17 AM
In my view of EoFF legends, it'd be these guys. Maybe a couple more that I can't think of right now.

Acmlm
Asorie
Big Ogre Umaro
bossker
Britt
Chewbacca
Chickencha
Cid
Citizen Bleys
Coach
Del Snizz
Dr Unne
Drex
edczxcvbnm
HOOTERS
IGN64skanker
Kawaii Ryűkishi
Krelaen (or was it Krelean?)
Linus
NeX
Princess Usa
Rirse
Robb
RSL
Rydia of Mist
Scottie
Sir Krelian
Sir Tyler of Narshe
Squeegee
Temple Knight
Wyllius

More often than not I consider legends more to be people who have had a bigger impact on the past than they do on the present. People like Del Murder, though, will eventually be listed in that group. There are others that could probably go in there right now but I didn't know them well enough to really say for sure, such as The Model Citizen, Melted Snowman, Lilly Rinoa Landois, Mindfart, Triple H and Seifer 007.

There are certain others who probably should be on there but I didn't list them because I know they still post here and I would rather kick their arse than boost their ego. :p

RSL and edczxcvbnm are the important and worthwhile ones.

And whoever says Raistlin obviously knows nothing about EoFF.

AWESOME! I am on the list! I can't believe this!

As for who I think needs to be up there....I don't know. Loony BoB's list does cover just about everything...EXCEPT HIMSELF! I add Loony BoB to Loony BoB's list.

Del Murder
03-20-2005, 01:25 AM
Loony BoB is the biggest legend of them all. I heard he was 7 feet tall and once killed a bear with his bare hands (no pun intended).

-N-
03-20-2005, 02:10 AM
Drex counts as a legend? He was always Gamingforce...

muchacho
03-20-2005, 02:15 AM
awards guy......

=Angelus=
03-20-2005, 02:30 AM
I hear he can shoot fireballs from his eyes and lightning bolts from his arse.

Legendary! truely Legendary!! i wanna learn how to do that :D

Jojee
03-20-2005, 02:52 AM
Hahah wth... *kicks Psy in the arse* *bites boris and FallenAngel* Thanks I think! ^_^ Psst Psy, they say we're memorable... what can that mean? :shifty: Also, look over there. *punches*

Anyway Bawb's list has a lot of old famous people @_@ Britt is definitely a legend. I dunno if Drex was, but I miss him! I was reading the oldest Ciddies thread today and I miss a ton of the old "legendary" people. :|

Citizen Bleys
03-20-2005, 11:58 AM
xD Yes! He got banned because he supposedly called me something. :o

Not even close. He was banned because he tried to share some information that was not his to share.

Denmark
03-20-2005, 02:24 PM
BoB's list are the serious legends.

but here's my list.

kirk81 (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=47748)
Kathryn (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=57577) (also this thread) (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=54285)
and I can't find any of ffbabe's threads. :(

Rye
03-20-2005, 02:57 PM
BoB's list are the serious legends.

but here's my list.

kirk81 (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=47748)
Kathryn (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=57577) (also this thread) (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=54285)
and I can't find any of ffbabe's threads. :(

I think they were killed by the prune. :/

Psychotic
03-20-2005, 05:05 PM
Hahah wth... *kicks Psy in the arse* *bites boris and FallenAngel* Thanks I think! ^_^ Psst Psy, they say we're memorable... what can that mean? :shifty: Also, look over there. *punches* I think it means everyone thinks we're homosexual lovers. Which of course, we're not. Nope. Not at all. :shifty:

ANYWAY:

FF BABE'D! (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=51329)

Archive it. I'm the winner of the General Archive in the elections, and I demand it be archived!

RSL
03-20-2005, 05:29 PM
I expect compensation for this, Psychotic.

Psychotic
03-20-2005, 05:32 PM
I love you RSL. :love:

(PS: I'll have my lawyer sort out a fee)

Rye
03-20-2005, 05:38 PM
*wipes a tear out of her eye* I never thought I'd see the day where ff babe gets archived. I'm so happy. :D

Del Murder
03-20-2005, 05:43 PM
ffbabe really hurt my feelings. I can't believe you archived that garbage, RSL...

Psychotic
03-20-2005, 05:46 PM
It was YOUR fault for closing her site (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=51296), Del.

Quina
03-20-2005, 05:55 PM
I can't believe no one has said the elections can.

crashNUMBERS
03-20-2005, 06:38 PM
Wow it's like these 2 threads...

http://eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51785 <== FF babe
http://eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56809 <== Me

Atleast she's not banned. She can still come back psy...

Leeza
03-20-2005, 08:15 PM
Yes, crash. ffbabe is banned.

crashNUMBERS
03-20-2005, 08:47 PM
She is?? It didn't say...

Psychotic
03-20-2005, 08:50 PM
Word on the street is that she was banned for calling a CK a clownface. If that's true, then that is the single most greatest banning ever. ff babe > all.

Cz
03-20-2005, 08:59 PM
Word on the street is that she was banned for calling a CK a clownface. If that's true, then that is the single most greatest banning ever. ff babe > all.Oh, be serious Psy. As brilliant as she was, I don't think ffbabe comes anywhere near the mighty Sir Alan All in terms of general coolness.

All > all. :cool:

Giga Guess
03-20-2005, 09:02 PM
Well, here's hoping you stick around a while longer!

I have serious reservations about even being considered a legend myself as there are many people who do essentially the same thing I do and do it much, much better.

Take care all.

You're like therapy, but....free! >_<

Cap'n would be a legend in my books...as well as 'Kishi. On Pr00t. BoB, too...ffbabe....eeeeeeh....she's notorious...but I'd be hesitant to call her a *legend.*

Chris
03-20-2005, 09:07 PM
Wow it's like these 2 threads...

http://eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51785 <== FF babe
http://eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56809 <== Me

Atleast she's not banned. She can still come back psy...

God she really hated me that ffbabe. :(

nik0tine
03-20-2005, 09:35 PM
ffbabe is definetly a legend in my books.

I would say kathryn is also a legend, but im afraid ill get banned if I mention her name. Ive antagonized her way too much.

ffrinoa8
03-20-2005, 09:37 PM
oh poo...

Chemical
03-21-2005, 07:42 PM
Hmm Nope, Nooo, Nien, Niet, Natta.

Any possible "legend" I could conjure would most likely be some sort of fabricated fantasy of people I had once frequently spoke to.

Like... the one time Britt and I conquored the potatoe regime and made a glorious pile of fries.

But alas... legends are nothing more than meere memories these days, buffed up in order to recall "the good old days" which, if memory serves me right, weren't amazing. They were days, normal days that I spent with some amazing people, that's for sure... but even if I call them legends it's hard to express that these people in my life I've met on EoFF who impacted me aren't "just" legends... their living breathing proof of heroes! HEROES! *sob*

Okay. Enough with the BS. ;)
Legend is a word I reserve for Ghandi, Penne & Teller and Duff Man.

Del Murder
03-22-2005, 02:44 AM
I like you, Chemical. I hope you stick around.

Loony BoB
03-22-2005, 12:32 PM
On a more personal note, Umi (Chemical) is a legend in her own right. <3