PDA

View Full Version : grils wat can u say bout tis thing

bloodshadow`
03-19-2005, 05:34 AM
i mor like d gals outder 2 answer d question dat been brought in2 my mind coz it's mor likely rel8d 2 girls but sum thots from d guys will do also & sure dey hav any idea regardng ds:

if u gals given ur body 2 sumbody else (i can't sez n wrong tym), does it mean or u thnk dat he s best among oder or rathr say dat he s d 1 u shud married & b wth in ur entire life? like being commitd 2 each oder but w8ng until ryt tym comes, makng promises dat he shud b d 1 coz xa nauna.. keep telling 2 d guy dat he shud not look in2 oder girls coz he's lucky enuf 2 hav u as his gf but d fact is ayaw mo xa mwala dhl ngalaw kna nya or wla kna kkta p 2lad nya.. sowe 4 few terms i used but errrr jaz sumthng like dat, i can't stil xplain tho but sure u get my point ryt

The Captain
03-19-2005, 05:40 AM
Unfortunately, I couldn't quite understand all of what you wrote. Perhaps you or someone else might be able to translate it for me since I am very, very bad at reading computer shorthand "english".

Take care all.

Behold the Void
03-19-2005, 05:47 AM
I agree with The Captain, I can't read that.

The Captain
03-19-2005, 05:48 AM
I think the question regards sex before marriage, but I could be way off.

Take care all.

Behold the Void
03-19-2005, 05:50 AM
I managed to glean that much, but I'm not quite sure I understand the specifics. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the question is "if a girl has sex with you is she expecting you to commit to her for life?"

The Captain
03-19-2005, 05:52 AM
That's in a nutshell what I read as well.

If that is the question, then my answer is: it depends on the people in question. Some will, some won't. The rise in casual sex and non-committed relationships could seem to speak to the belief that having sex does not mean marriage down the line for all people.

Take care all.

Advent Child
03-19-2005, 06:17 AM
I think he means... (translated word for word)

"if you girls give your body to somebody else (i can't says an wrong time), does it mean or you think that he is best among older or rather say that he is the one you should married and be with in your entire life? like being committed to each other but wang until right time comes, making promises that he should be the one because xena nana.. keep telling to the guy that he should not look into other girls because he's lucky enough to have you as his girlfriend but the fact is away my xena wall doll gnaw gnaw yes or wall gnaw ???? pee to male yes.. some for few terms I used but error jazz something like that, i can't still explain though but sure you get my point right."

Essentially, I think he means "If a girl has sex, should the girl stay with the guy forever?"... I think.

If that's what you're asking, then I think it's silly to commit yourself to someone just because you've had sex. I think it would be a good idea not to have sex until there's some sort of real commitment and bond, but if you DO have sex, and then decide you don't like the person afterwards, it would seem kind of stupid to stay with them.

The Captain
03-19-2005, 06:22 AM
Ironically, I wonder if perhaps a lack of communication and understanding for what people are saying in the real world is the reason this thread was made...

Also, thanks for your valiant effort in translating Advent Child.

Take care all.

Del Murder
03-19-2005, 06:27 AM
We have to understand you before we actually help you. Please learn to type better.