PDA

View Full Version : Sephiroth VS Omega Weapon

FFVIII Fan
03-19-2005, 02:09 PM
Who would win? Sephiroths masamune against Omega's ultimate weapon?

Too close to call for me. both of there moves are devastating. Supernova against a terra break... :mad: hmmm probobly both would die! heheh :D

Ultima Shadow
03-19-2005, 03:44 PM
This is probably the strangest tread I've ever seen... and Omega Weapon doesn't have any "ultimate weapon". :rolleyes2

ULTIMA Weapon wears a sword that's also called "Ultima Weapon" but Omega Weapon have no "weapon" at all. Anyway... Ultima Weapon would kick Sephiroths ass and since Sephiroth don't give a damn in Omegas attack pattern, Omega would would also kick Sephs ass. Ultima Weapon > Omega Weapon > Sephiroth. :redface:

FFVIII Fan
03-19-2005, 04:12 PM
This is probably the strangest tread I've ever seen... and Omega Weapon doesn't have any "ultimate weapon".. :

oops 4got that!

Shoden
03-19-2005, 05:14 PM
lets see which Sephiroth normal Bizzaro or Safer?

well Safer has a goddamn annoying high speed stat and he would use Supernova then 5 seconds later he'd use Shadow flare if it was against Ultima weapon itd be different

Ultima Shadow
03-19-2005, 10:08 PM
well Safer has a goddamn annoying high speed stat and he would use Supernova then 5 seconds later he'd use Shadow flare if it was against Ultima weapon itd be different
Ultima Weapon is almost twice as fast as Safer Sephiroth and can use LIGHT PILLAR! :cool:

Shoden
03-19-2005, 10:11 PM
yeah but Safer Sephiroth has over 50,000 HP and his shadow flares do a heavy amount of damage so hed stand some chance against Ultima weapon but hed flatten omega

Yuffie514
03-19-2005, 10:14 PM
well, if it's FF8's Omega versus Sephiroth :mad: , my vote goes to Omega Weapon :D .

Ultima Shadow
03-19-2005, 10:50 PM
yeah but Safer Sephiroth has over 50,000 HP and his shadow flares do a heavy amount of damage so hed stand some chance against Ultima weapon but hed flatten omega
Safer only have 50.000? I thought he had more. Ultima Weapon have 160,000HP, uses much more powerfull attacks than Safer Sephiroth + he have extremely high MagDef wich would greatly reduce the dammage of Shadow Flare and most of Sephiroths other attacks. Ultima Weapon would finish off Sephiroth much faster than Omega would.

rubah
03-20-2005, 02:39 AM
I'll throw my support behind Ultima *and* Omega weapons, if only because I'd hate to be arguing against Ultima Shadow, and when I beat sephiroth, I just sorta threw characters together and didn't really care how their materia wasx.x;

squall088
03-20-2005, 05:20 AM
sephirot is not that powerful..........omega would kick his ass 2 or 3 times lol

Yuffie514
03-20-2005, 06:54 AM
forget the bosses :D . none of them are nearly as powerful as the Weapons :trout: . the Weapons are the true bosses :upsidedow .

Shoden
03-20-2005, 09:02 AM
Omega weapon was a pushover

1) Safer Sephiroth's supernova deals 93.5% of HP damage on the victim then her would use wall to lower light pillar then Ultima would use Light pillar 2 times

i was only estimating safer sephys HP though i dunno how much he has but it took 2 KOTR dealing 4000 each time and 4000 x 24 = 96,000 wow so Safer does have more than 50,000 HP

next match Ultima Weapon and Omega weapon Vs Emerald and Ruby weapon

Ultima Shadow
03-20-2005, 09:28 AM
I'll throw my support behind Ultima *and* Omega weapons, if only because I'd hate to be arguing against Ultima Shadow
Everyone should be like you! :love:

Omega weapon was a pushover

1) Safer Sephiroth's supernova deals 93.5% of HP damage on the victim then her would use wall to lower light pillar then Ultima would use Light pillar 2 times

i was only estimating safer sephys HP though i dunno how much he has but it took 2 KOTR dealing 4000 each time and 4000 x 24 = 96,000 wow so Safer does have more than 50,000 HP

next match Ultima Weapon and Omega weapon Vs Emerald and Ruby weapon
Yes he was... but not for Sephiroth.

Yea, but there's a problem... Sephiroth can't break the dammage limmit and therefore it would only do 9999. Also... Ultima Weapon have Gravia which also is a very powerfull gravity-based attack. Wall wouldn't lower the dammage of Light Pillar since Light Pillar is completely unblockable and ALWAYS does exactly 9999 dammage.

Well, I think his HP is something like 64.000-65.000. But yea... that's not such a great difference. Ultima Weapon would be able to finish him in 7 moves. :cool: And I think Ultima + Omega would beat Ruby + Emerald.

nik0tine
03-20-2005, 10:03 AM
A super boss always beats out a final boss. Pssht. Everyone should know that by now.

Shoden
03-20-2005, 10:08 AM
but Safer Sephiroth is annoying

Ruby and Emerald would pwn Omega and Ultima

1) Emerald has attacks that do modish amounts of damage
2)Ruby can use shadow flare and his hi defence would make all attacks do nil
Ruby light which is annoying

Emerald has over 100,000,000 HP
Ruby is about 700,000

and Ultima i thought you liked the He-she Ruby weapon?

Ultima Shadow
03-20-2005, 10:37 PM
Safer Sephiroth is a pushover.

Tomorrow I'll figure out exactly who would win but right now I can say this:

Ruby and Emerald have a higher tottal HP than Omega and Ultima but Omega and Ultima have more powerfull attacks. Many of Ultima and Omegas attacks would do minor dammage to Ruby but Light Pillar will still do 9999, no matter what, and Terra Break does about 3000-4000 dammage with every hit even if you have maxed defence. Gravia is gravity-based but I think Ruby is immune to gravity... Emerald, however, is not. Megido Flame will always do 9998 to all targets. Ruby Weapons "Ruby Flame" attack is fire-based and would heal Omega. The MP absorbing attacks would be useless since Ultima and Omega don't need or have any MP. Emeralds storm-thing attack would do 0 dammage since Ultima and Omega doesn't have any materia and some of Emeralds most used attacks are gravity-based and would therefore have no effect since both Ultima and Omega are immune to gravity. Emeralds many eyes and Rubys claws is a bonus and would add some extra dammage... but they would fall pretty fast to Gravia, Megido Flame and Terra Break. It's a close call and I will try to figure out the possible outcomes tomorrow... but right now I think Omega and Ultima Weapon would win.

And yes, I love Ruby Weapon... but Ultima Weapon is my life!!! :love: Oh, and Ruby Weapon IS a GIRL! *points at sig*

Masamune·1600
03-21-2005, 11:50 PM
Not that it matters, but it seems everyone's HP estimates are way off. As to Safer, from a purely statistical standpoint, he can't win. It is worth noting that his HP is variable, based on Cloud's level. I'm fairly sure even the lowest total for Safer is actually in the six digits.

Ultima Shadow
03-22-2005, 03:22 PM
Not that it matters, but it seems everyone's HP estimates are way off. As to Safer, from a purely statistical standpoint, he can't win. It is worth noting that his HP is variable, based on Cloud's level. I'm fairly sure even the lowest total for Safer is actually in the six digits.
Well, when I killed Safer at about level 60-70, he seemed to only have about 60,000 HP.

I'm too lazy to figure out who would win in an Omega + Ultima VS Ruby + Emerald battle... but I'll do it anoher day.

FFVIII Fan
03-22-2005, 07:27 PM
the people in this thread know what there talkn bout! ye seem 2 know everytin! ;)

Ultima Shadow
03-22-2005, 10:12 PM
the people in this thread know what there talkn bout! ye seem 2 know everytin! ;)
When I'm talking about Ultima Weapon, I'm always playing Mr. Smartass number 1. :p

Buster Sword Strike
03-23-2005, 04:07 AM
I heard and tested that if you use KotR on bizzaro sephroth, when he turns into safer he has an HP boost to prevent a really cheap way to see the ending.

BTW Omega pwns Seph imo.

Squall of SeeD
03-23-2005, 04:35 AM
I heard and tested that if you use KotR on bizzaro sephroth, when he turns into safer he has an HP boost to prevent a really cheap way to see the ending.

BTW Omega pwns Seph imo.

Safer has more HP if Cloud's level is at 99. Knights of the Round has nothing to do with it.

IPPSK
03-23-2005, 05:33 AM
I think Sephiroth would kick Slipknot's asses.

rubah
03-23-2005, 05:37 AM
I thought it was if you used whatever something was on Jenova? bleh. Who knows:D

Wait, what about slipknot? When did they come up? :P

IPPSK
03-23-2005, 05:41 AM
Someone mentioned Slipknot up there...

Ultima Shadow
03-23-2005, 11:23 AM
Someone mentioned Slipknot up there...
No, it's only mentioned in Buster Sword Strikes "sig".

IPPSK
03-25-2005, 03:42 AM
I don't gte it...

rubah
03-25-2005, 03:50 AM
You see Ultima Shadow's picture of Ruby Weapon wearing lingerie?

It has about as much relevance to the thread as my picture of squall and rinoa or the slipknot under buster sword strike's post. That is, it doesn't have any.