PDA

View Full Version : Are you happy with profession [JOB] ?

Chris
03-19-2005, 06:01 PM
Well are you?

As for me... I'm not too busy these days, although I'm hoping to join the military later this year.

Come to think of it... I probably should get a job.

:(

So answer the question already, what are you waiting for your MAMA?

Jojee
03-19-2005, 06:04 PM
What are you on about XD Am I happy with MY job?

Currently I work at Pop's Club which is... food service ^^ Not so happy with that.

I also intern at the State Capitol which isn't so bad and it's good experience :} Only thing that's bad is that it's for free, but maybe I can get a paying job like it someday.

And I dunno what my profession will be, but we'll see :tongue:

boris no no
03-19-2005, 06:11 PM
i work at focus DIY. i just do it so i can afford to go to uni and two day benders.... :rolleyes2
its ok. today a woman had a go at me because she ripped her trousers on a display.......not my fault
silly people. can't they just pay someone to put their shelves up??

rubah
03-19-2005, 06:31 PM
I have the best job ev4r.

Yay for being 16 and unemployed:D

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
03-19-2005, 10:08 PM
Cool, poll's tied at 2-2-2-2.

I really like my tutoring job at my university. Socializing with girls--I mean, other students. Helping them with math. Getting paid by apptmnt. So, if some dude doesn't show up, I study and get paid for it:D

I don't plan to tutor forever, though. I want to finish college, get a Computer Science degree, and design video games, utulizing my studies of Japanese.

Strider
03-19-2005, 10:29 PM
It could be far worse. I like my job.

amratis
03-19-2005, 10:30 PM
I'm a student I dont have a job, I just use my student loan, and my parents. HA HA HA....HA!

Levian
03-19-2005, 10:52 PM
I'm a cashier, which sucks major ass, but my co-workers are awesome, so it all adds up really. I'm satisfied with my job.