PDA

View Full Version : Passing out in Great Glacier

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
03-19-2005, 09:54 PM
Every time I go to Great Glacier, I have to go back to get everything on a second trip. At some point, Cloud--seemingly randomly--passes out and ends up at Mr. Holzoff's House. Does anyone know what governs this? Battles, time limit, . . . ?

Shoden
03-19-2005, 09:54 PM
its random

Social Moon Firesky
03-19-2005, 10:54 PM
It sucks when that happens. I used to think it depended on your HP, hence I always kept Cloud and the gang pepped.

sephiroth JR
03-19-2005, 11:02 PM
its a bitch but you can prevent passing out on the mountain by pressing square to raise your body temp other than that i think that occurance should be left out of the game

rubah
03-20-2005, 02:21 AM
Not the mountain, the Glacier.

I don't think you can control it. I was doing that bit and wondering if I'd ever pass out, because I was hopelessly lost.

Eventually it happened. After what seemed like forever.

Xalioniaf
03-20-2005, 02:24 AM
I think it depends on your current HP as well. I semingly never pass out, but that's because I overtrained back in Mt. Niebel(sp).

Social Moon Firesky
03-20-2005, 04:32 PM
It's really annoying. You pass out just when you've got somewhere. Then, when you're hopelessly lost and are praying to pass out and start over, you never do! I think it's been put in deliberately...Are you happy now, you peeps at Square-Enix/Soft? You've made Gravymaster and her Ill Potatoes cry. *Hands out tissues and hugs*