PDA

View Full Version : Movie Mysteries

Flamethrower
03-19-2005, 10:04 PM
What are some things that happened in movies that was never really explained or you just didn't understand? One of the best examples I can think of is Reservoir Dogs. Who shot Nice Guy Eddie? We know that Joe shot Mr. Orange, Mr. White shot Joe, and Nice Guy Eddie shot Mr. White, but no one had a gun pointing at Eddie, yet he somehow still got shot. Some say it was Mr. Orange (which isn't true as you can clearly see he doesn't have a gun) and others say it was Mr. White after shooting Joe (which I played in slo-mo and it doesn't look like that happened.) My personal theory is that Mr. Pink shot Eddie, after realizing that Eddie was the only one left standing between him and the diamonds. He had a good shot of Eddie from underneath the stairs, and after coming out, you see him with a gun in his hand.

Post your own movies/theories.

Psychotic
03-19-2005, 10:22 PM
Continuining on with the Tarantino theme, Pulp Fiction: Just what was in that case? I've heard some saying it's the diamonds from Reservoir Dogs but I'm not convinced.

Flamethrower
03-19-2005, 10:27 PM
I heard in the original script, it was diamonds, but they decided to change it and leave it to the viewer's imagination.

Strider
03-19-2005, 10:31 PM
Mission: Impossible.

Pauten
03-20-2005, 01:09 AM
Dunno if this is ok in here, But in Neon Genesis Evangelion who shot Kaji?

The Captain
03-20-2005, 01:47 AM
I was always fascinated by what exactly the monoliths in 2001 were.

Also, what exactly Bill Murray whispered to Scarlett Johansson at the end of Lost In Translation has always made me wonder.

Take care all.

Lindy
03-20-2005, 01:56 AM
Exactly why they made Alien : Resurrection.

The Captain
03-20-2005, 01:58 AM
Or Kazaam.

Take care all.

rubah
03-20-2005, 02:10 AM
how about The Ring.

I still have no clue what that was about. so I'm planning on watching it again sometime this week maybeX.x;