PDA

View Full Version : Why Did Bartz Have Green Hair?

FF5~Truly~The~Best
03-20-2005, 02:03 PM
Why Did Bartz have green Hair as a Kid? He has Brown hair, did he dye it or something? Or is it that the maker-Peoples were too lazy to make recolered sprites?

omnitarian
03-20-2005, 03:24 PM
Or is it that the maker-Peoples were too lazy to make recolered sprites?

Yes. :)

FF5~Truly~The~Best
03-20-2005, 04:38 PM
Wow. XD
Thetre LAZY!

Martyr
03-20-2005, 05:15 PM
Yeah, but they're paying for it now.
They probably gotta work pretty freaking hard to keep up with the graphical standard that they've set for they're modern games. HAHA! Screw your interchangable hair color sprites, Square! Now you taste of the cerrated spoon of responsibility!

Dormos
03-20-2005, 05:18 PM
No, it was because when he was a kid, he was HARDCORRRRREEEEEE!!! I mean, he climbed up on a roof. That's punk rawk right thurr. So he died it green and spiked it. Because that's what hardcore kids do.

UltimateSpamGrover
03-20-2005, 05:24 PM
Bartz as a kid = :cool:

Bartz now = :sweatdrop

rubah
03-20-2005, 06:40 PM
I say it was just a natural color change that occured over time.

Some kids are born blonde and turn brunette, some are born brunette and turn blonde, and some are born with green hair that changes to brown.

Some are born with pink hair that stays pink. Go figure.

Del Murder
03-20-2005, 08:16 PM
Maybe he was a rebellious teen and dyed his hair to stick it to the man.

Captain Maxx Power
03-21-2005, 06:00 PM
Maybe he was a rebellious teen and dyed his hair to stick it to the man.

One hell of a short teenager. Plus his complexion was near immaculate.

Masamune·1600
03-22-2005, 11:59 PM
People, people. It's obvious what happened to poor Bartz. You see, one day while hiking, he was abducted by aliens. Aliens we'll call FuSoYa and Starky for no reason. However, he escaped using his youthful hijinks, stole an escape pod, and crashed on a strange planet. On this planet, everyone had green hair. In order to be contrary, Bartz decided to dye his hair red with white streaks. However, on this planet, red/white hair is a sign of murderous intent, so he was driven from all the villages. In despair, Bartz collapsed to the ground. "Please, just let me have normal hair!" You see, Bartz was always picked on by the punks in his real town for having a strange and frankly cool hair color. But, for whatever reason, he was granted his wish. His hair turned brown. Now, while the green-haired people despise the red/white haired people, they consider brown haired people to be, well, awesome. So, using their cool, advanced, but probably nonsensical technology, they returned Bartz to his own planet and let him keep the spaceship, because he had awesome brown hair. Unfortunately for young Bartz, his parents took the spaceship from him, and threw it into an alternate dimension, because they thought he would skin his knees. Either that, or Ex-Death would get it. This spaceship was eventually salvaged in another dimension by some company called Shinra, but they tore it apart since they had a rusty rocket that was much more unreliable.

EDIT: I removed the pseudo-disclaimer. Wow.

Destai
03-23-2005, 12:23 AM
I honestly don't believe there is anyone so gullible as to take the above post seriously, but I've seen some fairly gullible people in my time. So, just so you know, the above post is only **partially true.** Okay, fine, a total and excessively rambling lie.oh! uh..."tch" well duuuuuuh :rolleyes2 (*sweatdrop*)

strawberryman
03-23-2005, 12:47 AM
Why ask why? Wait. Oh crap. :(

I say he fell into some green pudding.

eestlinc
03-23-2005, 02:38 AM
he had a Rydia fetish

Perducci
03-30-2005, 09:13 PM
He still does have green hair. He just doesn't wash, and all the dirt makes it look brown...

DJZen
04-04-2005, 10:37 PM
he had a Rydia fetish

> all

Perducci
04-04-2005, 10:53 PM
Didn't Faris have Brown hair when she was a child?

Apollo
04-05-2005, 12:17 AM
Why Did Bartz have green Hair as a Kid?
Because he felt like it! ;)