PDA

View Full Version : Balflear is fine...agree?

Midnight Garnet
03-20-2005, 03:13 PM
i looovvvveeee balflear...he reminds me of irvine from ff8!! when i watched the trailer i thought =-o any one agree?

UltimateSpamGrover
03-20-2005, 05:27 PM
I start judging if people are cool or not once the game comes out.

Midnight Garnet
03-20-2005, 06:37 PM
well he seemed cool in the trailer...i cant wait for it to come out!!!

Emily52
03-20-2005, 08:15 PM
Nah, he's not quite my type.

Alice
03-20-2005, 08:26 PM
i kinda like vaan more but i wouldnt mind both of them ^_^... (you didnt read that)

I think he looks hella tight! He reminds of a character from digimon season 03 :)

Ouch!
03-20-2005, 10:06 PM
As far as I'm concerned, Balflear has great potential to be an awesome character. He appears to be the game's "tough guy" and could quite possibly turn out to be pretty damn cool.

Though from what I've seen of him in the trailers, and the few lines we've heard him say, I can only base my opinions of him on assumptions, so for all I know he could flop and turn out to be a horribly annoying supporting character, like Wakka.

Savannah
03-21-2005, 03:42 AM
Though from what I've seen of him in the trailers, and the few lines we've heard him say, I can only base my opinions of him on assumptions, so for all I know he could flop and turn out to be a horribly annoying supporting character, like Wakka.

I loved Wakka :P

If he turns out like Irvine, I'll be pissed.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
03-21-2005, 04:11 AM
I'd hit it.

Cybele
03-21-2005, 04:13 AM
He reminds me of a cross between Seifer and Zell...more Seifer though. Especially in this image...Seifer did that exact pose in the opening FMV to FFVIII.

Midnight Garnet
03-21-2005, 06:28 PM
That pose reminds me of the pose irvine does at the end of a battle... yeah he also reminds me of seifer now that u mention it...

kikimm
03-21-2005, 07:08 PM
I agree.

As far as I'm concerned, Balflear has great potential to be an awesome character. He appears to be the game's "tough guy" and could quite possibly turn out to be pretty damn cool.

I agree with this, too. When I saw the trailers, I immediately took a liking to him. I feel the same way about Basch. I hope I won't be disappointed, but there's nothing I can do about it, so yeah.

:D

Midnight Garnet
03-23-2005, 08:05 PM
he prob will be cool.. i think fran will be too...she looks like she's gonna kick butt!!!

Ouch!
03-23-2005, 09:21 PM
I feel the same way about Basch.
Basch looked badass... until I saw his clothes. The detail on his facial hair is amazing though, if not a bit over the top.

Yuzuki130
03-24-2005, 12:00 AM
I really hope they change his name when it gets translated... I think "Balflear" is HORRENDOUS!

rubah
03-24-2005, 12:10 AM
It's a better name than others have been.

I sorta like it.

He is definitely awesome looking though. Which is why I've got a small collection of media featuring him growing:P

Hopefully he and fran won't be specifically an item. That would be sad:/

Apollo
03-24-2005, 12:58 AM
He looks preatty cool.But the tough guy people in FF tend to majorlly get on my nurves! I think I'm gonna Like Ashe, Despite people saying she looks deformed I think she looks cool. But I won't know if I accually like her until I play the game and learn her personality.

Savannah
03-24-2005, 04:51 PM
Hopefully he and fran won't be specifically an item. That would be sad:/

If he dates bunnies, he wasn't worth it anyway :erm:

Midnight Garnet
03-24-2005, 08:22 PM
i've seen his name as Balflear and Balthier... on the official website its Balflear and then on the trailer i've seen it was Balthier. *confused* :(

Slade
03-25-2005, 10:52 AM
Ever since i first saw Balfaer i thought he looked hard out like Irvine. He looks alot like Kiros on the pic where he's sitting with Fran and the airships are flying around in the background.

TasteyPies
03-26-2005, 04:21 AM
He remeinds me of Han Solo. In fact, alot of ff12 reminds me of Star Wars.

Imo Ashe and Vaan are brother and sister, not in that order and Balflear and Ashe develop some sort of subtle chemistry.

*Dark~Chaos*
03-26-2005, 08:44 AM
when i read balflear, i alwayz think bear and when i think bear i think wakka, dun ask me why i just do and i dun want another wakka. balflear doesnt actually luk *tuff* to me more lik irvine, han solo isnt tuff is he?