PDA

View Full Version : Limit Breaks?

TheSpoonyBard
03-20-2005, 09:58 PM
If you could design a Limit Break for each girl/a specific dressphere, what would it be? How much damage would be dealt? More importantly, I would like you to justify your decision with reasons why you chose it :D

rubah
03-21-2005, 12:50 AM
Most of teh good limits are already abilities-_- for dresspheres. and the girls have their special dresspheres which are sorta limits in and of themselves. The basic requirements would be critical health and the garment grid completely traveled.

White and Black mage are pretty simple-- double black and triple white (I could've sworn there was a game that had triple white?)

gunner- extra trigger happy time.

gunmage: targeted towards an enemy it'll use the enemy's blue ability against them (or on the party. if you can't learn gun mage abilities from it, it'll just do damage at +25%) if the ability hasn't been learned, it'll be learned by doing this. (haha, easy cry in the night for shya)

Thief: A succession of six quick 3/4th dmg blows with inherent stealing.

Lady Luck: like dice, but damage is doubled?

Songstress: Replay scene selections from the concerts and have the girls give a commentary until the enemies run away:D

Mascot: triggered when all three girls have the DS equipped and are in critical (no need for the garment grid traveled) A special charlie's angels type thing, in their tonberry, cait sith, and moogle suits:P

redxiiii
03-21-2005, 09:26 AM
I`d make them have group limit breaks, they`d have to all have the same DS equipped and then when each of their hp gets critical, you can use a group limit break like the magus sisters and and each time you use it with different DS`s you get a different limit break

Destai
03-31-2005, 04:20 PM
Id have them use a group limit break called Moulin Rouge.

FF freak
03-31-2005, 04:41 PM
But....there aren't limit breaks/overdrives are there?

Masamune·1600
04-01-2005, 02:24 AM
White and Black mage are pretty simple-- double black and triple white (I could've sworn there was a game that had triple white?)

The only time we've seen triple magic of any sort was in FFVIII, which applied to all types of spells. There have been numerous instances of double magic (Redx2 in FFV, X-Magic in FFVI, W-Magic in FFVII, etc.), and FFVII had the additional support application of Quadra Magic for individual spells. There has never been a "Triple White", so to speak.

TheSpoonyBard
04-01-2005, 07:35 PM
But....there aren't limit breaks/overdrives are there?
I know there aren't. Imagine they do exist. The idea of this thread is to invent/design your own limit break/overdrive.

fahadalhasan
04-09-2005, 01:02 PM
Um here i go:

I'm gonna make this complicated! I'm gonna do each dresspehere with a different overdrive/limit break one each girl the dressphere is on and the overdrive mode! =)

It will go, NAME - OVERDRIVE MODE - OVERDRIVE TECHNIQUE - DESCRIPTION

Gunner Dressphere:

Yuna - Warrior - Shot Dance - It is where Yuna Dances and shoots, deals x5 the original damage of Trigger Happy!

Rikku - Warrior - Gunner Champion - It is where Rikku Shoots like Trigger Happy and then fuses the two guns together(sp?) to make a big gun and shoots with that dealing 10,000(on level 100) damage!

Paine - Warrior - Status Gunner - It is where Paine shoots 17 Shots with Status Ailments and Attribute Changes and uses a big shot on herself to cure her of status ailments and replenishes HP and MP to the Max!

Warrior Dressphere:

Yuna - Warrior - Damage Graveyard - She attacks one enemy and then summons a graveyard summon type thing to inflict massive damage!

Rikku - Warrior - Earth Wave - She sticks her sword into the ground to summon a wave of the earth!

Paine - Warrior - Skull Break - She attacks the enemy dealing x3 normal damage and it inflicts attribute changes!

Thief Dressphere:

Yuna - Stealer - Element Daggers - Summon the elements within her daggers to attack the enemy!

Rikku - Stealer - Pilfer All - Attacks 5 times, using Pilfer Gil, Pilfer MP, Pilfer HP, Sticky Fingers and soul Swipe!

Paine - Stealer - Luck Steal - Steals a rare item x10 and attacks the enemy!

Songstress Dressphere:

Yuna - Dancer - Past Dance - Raises all stats x10 and lowers enemy stats x10!

Rikku - Dancer - Gullwing Dance - Inflcits status effect on enemy and Hastega on party!

Paine - Dancer - Skull Dance - Releases ability called Pain and cures party!

Black Mage Dressphere:

Yuna - Warrior - Seymour's Last Breath - Releases 3rd level magic(Waterga, Blizzaga, Thundaga and Firaga) on enemy x5

Rikku - Warrior - Leviathan's Rage - Releases All water magic x5!

Paine - Warrior - Magic Wisdom - Raises her Magic by 10 and casts Ultima x2 and Flare x2!

White Mage Dressphere:

Yuna - Healer - Summoner's Last Breath - Casts Full-Cure, Hastega, Shell and Protect On party!

Rikku - Healer - Phoenix's Party - Summon's Holy to damage the enemy x6!

Paine - Healer - Magic Wisdom - Raises her magic by 10 and cast full-cure on party!

Gun Mage Dressphere:

Yuna - Warrior - Kimahri's Rage - Summon all of Kimahri's strength and attacks!

Rikku - Warrior - Mage's Revenge - Uses all of the Blue Bullet abilities learned so far!

Paine - Warrior - Why Not? - She summons Supernova, deals damage the uses Might Guard G(all attacks enhanced)

Alchemist Dressphere:

Yuna - Healer - Alchemist's Return - Raises HP and MP to the Max and then uses Megalixer!

Rikku - Healer - Chemist Charge - Raises effects of items x10 and uses Megalixer and attacks(damage x10)

Paine - Warrior - Elements are Me! - use Elementalist and then throws one of each elemental item and damage is x10!

Dark Knight Dressphere:

Yuna - Warrior - Dark Night Cry - Uses Darkness and damage is x10 of normal darkness damage and then uses drain!

Rikku - Warrior - Doomsday - Uses Black sky and damage is x5!

Paine - Warrior - SkullPlay - Keeps attacking until tenth attack and unleasehes Darkness Blade!

Berserker Dressphere:

Yuna - Warrior - Supreme Cry - Uses Mad Rush(attack x10) then howl and the uses a Megalixer!

Rikku - Warrior - Al Bhed Eject - Uses Eject on a weak opponent and uses Crackdown on the strongest opponent(rate: 100%, attack: x10)

Paine - Warrior - Berserk Skull - Uses every attack(attack: x10)!

Lady Luck Dressphere:

Yuna - Warrior - Lucky Seven - Summons Dices and throws them, if she gets a multiple of seven or a division of seven you inflict 7777 damage, but if you dont you kill Rikku or Paine or Yourself!

Rikku - Warrior - Critical Bribe - Rikku throws 1 gil to make the enemy go away! Or for free!

Paine - Warrior - Lucky Reels - Uses all reels and if you get the highest attack(Shin-Zantetsu, Ultima, CONGRATS! and Megalixer +) they combine to make Shin-Time!(attacks x5)

Samurai Dressphere:

Yuna - Warrior - Critical Illusion - Uses Momentum and Mirror of Equity(Attack: x20)

Rikku - Warrior - Auron's Rage - Summon's Auron's spririt as a 4th Party member for thre battle(attacks: Rikku: x10m Auron: x5)

Paine - Warrior - Skull-Zantetsu - Uses Zantestu on all enemies(rate: 100%)

Trainer Dressphere:

Yuna - Healer - [Pet name here] Heal - Uses [Pet name here] Cure and [Pet name here] Remedy on all party members!

Rikku - Warrior - Stealer [Pet name here] - Uses all the stealing attacks and then uses Swarm, Swarm!(damage: x10)

Paine - Warrior - Status [Pet name here] - Inflicts all status effect and damage is x10!

Mascot Dressphere:

Yuna - Healer - Moogle Ribbon - Magic is raised by 10 and casts Moogle Cureja, Moogle Regenja, Moogle Wallja and Moogle Lifeja!

Rikku - Warrior - Cait Magic Spree - Magic is raised by 10 and casts asll magic attacks!

Paine - Warrior - Tonberry(sp?) Knife's - Uses all abilities, strength is raised by 10!

Floral Fallal Dresspehere:

Name: Yuna, Floral Fallal
Overdrive Mode: All
Overdrive Technique: Floral Pistil - Unleashes extrodianary Flower Power!

Machina Maw Dressphere:

Name: Rikku, Machina Maw
Overdrive Technique: Tejeha Sylrehy (Divine Machina) - Unleashews terrible MAchina Power!

Full Throttle Dressphere:

Name: Paine, Full Throttle
Overdrive Technique: Fear Throttle - Unleashes no-matched warrior Power!

At last I have finished! These Dresspheres are from The European Final Fantasy X-2 Game! i know there is one more for the international game! But i don't know the attacks and abilities so i can't make one!

lulusgirl
04-09-2005, 02:05 PM
Um here i go:

I'm gonna make this complicated! I'm gonna do each dresspehere with a different overdrive/limit break one each girl the dressphere is on and the overdrive mode! =)

It will go, NAME - OVERDRIVE MODE - OVERDRIVE TECHNIQUE - DESCRIPTION

Gunner Dressphere:

Yuna - Warrior - Shot Dance - It is where Yuna Dances and shoots, deals x5 the original damage of Trigger Happy!

Rikku - Warrior - Gunner Champion - It is where Rikku Shoots like Trigger Happy and then fuses the two guns together(sp?) to make a big gun and shoots with that dealing 10,000(on level 100) damage!

Paine - Warrior - Status Gunner - It is where Paine shoots 17 Shots with Status Ailments and Attribute Changes and uses a big shot on herself to cure her of status ailments and replenishes HP and MP to the Max!

Warrior Dressphere:

Yuna - Warrior - Damage Graveyard - She attacks one enemy and then summons a graveyard summon type thing to inflict massive damage!

Rikku - Warrior - Earth Wave - She sticks her sword into the ground to summon a wave of the earth!

Paine - Warrior - Skull Break - She attacks the enemy dealing x3 normal damage and it inflicts attribute changes!

Thief Dresspehere:

Yuna - Stealer - Element Daggers - Summon the elements within her daggers to attack the enemy!

Rikku - Stealer - Pilfer All - Attacks 5 times, using Pilfer Gil, Pilfer MP, Pilfer HP, Sticky Fingers and soul Swipe!

Paine - Stealer - Luck Steal - Steals a rare item x10 and attacks the enemy!

Songstress Dresspehere:

Yuna - Dancer - Past Dance - Raises all stats x10 and lowers enemy stats x10!

Rikku - Dancer - Gullwing Dance - Inflcits status effect on enemy and Hastega on party!

Paine - Dancer - Skull Dance - Releases ability called Pain and cures party!

Black Mage Dresspehere:

Yuna - Warrior - Seymour's Last Breath - Releases 3rd level magic(Waterga, Blizzaga, Thundaga and Firaga) on enemy x5

Rikku - Warrior - Leviathan's Rage - Releases All water magic x5!

Paine - Warrior - Magic Wisdom - Raises her Magic by 10 and casts Ultima x2 and Flare x2!

White Mage Dresspehere:

Yuna - Healer - Summoner's Last Breath - Casts Full-Cure, Hastega, Shell and Protect On party!

Rikku - Healer - Phoenix's Party - Summon's Holy to damage the enemy x6!

Paine - Healer - Magic Wisdom - Raises her magic by 10 and cast full-cure on party!

Gun Mage Dresspehere:

Yuna - Warrior - Kimahri's Rage - Summon all of Kimahri's strength and attacks!

Rikku - Warrior - Mage's Revenge - Uses all of the Blue Bullet abilities learned so far!

Paine - Warrior - Why Not? - She summons Supernova, deals damage the uses Might Guard G(all attacks enhanced)

Alchemist Dresspehere:

Yuna - Healer - Alchemist's Return - Raises HP and MP to the Max and then uses Megalixer!

Rikku - Healer - Chemist Charge - Raises effects of items x10 and uses Megalixer and attacks(damage x10)

Paine - Warrior - Elements are Me! - use Elementalist and then throws one of each elemental item and damage is x10!

Dark Knight Dresspehere:

Yuna - Warrior - Dark Night Cry - Uses Darkness and damage is x10 of normal darkness damage and then uses drain!

Rikku - Warrior - Doomsday - Uses Black sky and damage is x5!

Paine - Warrior - SkullPlay - Keeps attacking until tenth attack and unleasehes Darkness Blade!

Berserker Dresspehere:

Yuna - Warrior - Supreme Cry - Uses Mad Rush(attack x10) then howl and the uses a Megalixer!

Rikku - Warrior - Al Bhed Eject - Uses Eject on a weak opponent and uses Crackdown on the strongest opponent(rate: 100%, attack: x10)

Paine - Warrior - Berserk Skull - Uses every attack(attack: x10)!

Lady Luck Dresspehere:

Yuna - Warrior - Lucky Seven - Summons Dices and throws them, if she gets a multiple of seven or a division of seven you inflict 7777 damage, but if you dont you kill Rikku or Paine or Yourself!

Rikku - Warrior - Critical Bribe - Rikku throws 1 gil to make the enemy go away! Or for free!

Paine - Warrior - Lucky Reels - Uses all reels and if you get the highest attack(Shin-Zantetsu, Ultima, CONGRATS! and Megalixer +) they combine to make Shin-Time!(attacks x5)

Samurai Dresspehere:

Yuna - Warrior - Critical Illusion - Uses Momentum and Mirror of Equity(Attack: x20)

Rikku - Warrior - Auron's Rage - Summon's Auron's spririt as a 4th Party member for thre battle(attacks: Rikku: x10m Auron: x5)

Paine - Warrior - Skull-Zantetsu - Uses Zantestu on all enemies(rate: 100%)

Trainer Dresspehere:

Yuna - Healer - [Pet name here] Heal - Uses [Pet name here] Cure and [Pet name here] Remedy on all party members!

Rikku - Warrior - Stealer [Pet name here] - Uses all the stealing attacks and then uses Swarm, Swarm!(damage: x10)

Paine - Warrior - Status [Pet name here] - Inflicts all status effect and damage is x10!

Mascot Dresspehere:

Yuna - Healer - Moogle Ribbon - Magic is raised by 10 and casts Moogle Cureja, Moogle Regenja, Moogle Wallja and Moogle Lifeja!

Rikku - Warrior - Cait Magic Spree - Magic is raised by 10 and casts asll magic attacks!

Paine - Warrior - Tonberry(sp?) Knife's - Uses all abilities, strength is raised by 10!

Floral Fallal Dresspehere:

Name: Yuna, Floral Fallal
Overdrive Technique: Floral Pistil - Unleashes extrodianary Flower Power!

Machina Maw Dresspehere:

Name: Rikku, Machina Maw
Overdrive Technique: Tejeha Sylrehy (Divine Machina) - Unleashews terrible MAchina Power!

Full Throttle Dressphere:

Name: Paine, Full Throttle
Overdrive Technique: Fear Throttle - Unleashes no-matched warrior Power!

At last I have finished! These Dresspheres are from The European Final Fantasy X-2 Game! i know there is one more for the international game! But i don't know the attacks and abilities so i can't make one!
that must have took a long time.for me...i dunno.i would just have everything in overdrive mode and deals 5X more damage.

fahadalhasan
04-09-2005, 03:07 PM
lol, yes it did! it took 5 mins of my life! lol! :D
I've always wanted to do a spoiler :D