PDA

View Full Version : Hello all, new here

Lone
03-21-2005, 02:58 AM
well ok im not all that new, ive been on here for about a week. But im new to the General boards. Mostly im posting so people know who i am, instead of just seeing me apear out of no where. Heh and most people will see me alot, i tend to post a couple times a day (and my posts are not spam :cool: ). And im not a newbie, i know how to post properly, and all that nice stuff.

Do not pay attention to the colour of my sig, I am a guy, The colour just whent with theme.Just thought id let you know... incase you where wondering.

Jojee
03-21-2005, 03:02 AM
Hey, pink is SO in! ;)

But your text color is rather hard to read.

Anyway, welcome :<3:

Meat Puppet
03-21-2005, 03:07 AM
pink is so metrosexual
sup? :spin:

Leeza
03-21-2005, 03:11 AM
Hi Lone. Welcome to EoFF. :)

As already said, the colour of your font is rather hard to read.

Lone
03-21-2005, 03:12 AM
he he thanks. Um ok ill change the colour from now on.

Blackmageboi
03-21-2005, 07:22 AM
Hello dont mind me im wierd
*pokes with stick*:twak:teehee:twak:teehee

Mindflare
03-21-2005, 07:26 AM
Font colors on the fora aren't a good idea, as there are three different color themes and everyone uses different ones. All text looks bad on some background. Anyway...

Welcome! *flays newbie*

strawberryman
03-21-2005, 07:42 AM
Meh. I've been on the forums for a good 7 months and I have yet to post a introduction thread. :surprised
oh well.

Welcome to EoFF!

Resha
03-21-2005, 10:31 AM
Welcome! :) Have fun on the boards.

Xander
03-21-2005, 10:39 AM
Welcome Lone =) I'll try not to confuse you with Lone Wolf Lionheart. xD

Samuraid
03-21-2005, 11:57 AM
Welcome. :D

boris no no
03-21-2005, 12:02 PM
welcome!
:D
tra la la la la la la la l ala la la la la la la la la la
pink is cool! :cool:
yeah!
NB....i am not really mad...i just havn't eaten fyet today...neeeed food! :D

DMKA
03-21-2005, 12:05 PM
Hi newbie! I have a gift for you! It's the best quote ever:

"HAHA I AM PLAYING FINAL FANTASY X AND I LIKE IT SO FAR AND NOTHING YOU ELITIST BUTTHEADS DO OR SAY WILL CHANGE THAT AND I'LL PROBABLY MAKE FUN OF YOU IF YOU TRY BUT IF YOU DON'T TRY YOU CAN HAVE CANDY AND CAKE AND ICE CREAM AND PICKLES AND POPCORN AND PEANUTS AND COTTON CANDY AND HOT DOGS AND ROAST TURKY AND CHICKEN SALTIMBOCA AND SLIM JIMS AND FRENCH FRIES AND APPLE PIE AND REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER CUPS AND CELERY AND PEARS AND GUMMI WORMS AND WAR HEADS AND BANANA PUDDING AND SWEET POTATOES AND PECANS AND ORANGES AND POMEGRANATES AND HAMBURGERS AND MEATLOAF AND MASHED POTATOES AND WAFFLES AND FOAFFLES AND NEESHS STHONER SPESHUL AND STEAK AND BAKED POTATOES WITH SOUR CREAM AND CHIVES AND PASTA SALAD AND MACARONI AND CHEESE AND PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES AND MILK AND ORANGE JUICE AND A VERITABLE FEAST OF THINGS." ~ fire_of_avalon

:D

Lone
03-21-2005, 12:10 PM
hmmmm seems ill fit right in :)

DMKA
03-21-2005, 12:25 PM
hmmmm seems ill fit right in :)
Yes!

And don't worry! Pink = confidence with one's masculinity (seriously, I have a shirt that says so)! :D

Dr.K
03-21-2005, 02:06 PM
Howdy, Welcome to EoFF :)

amratis
03-21-2005, 02:11 PM
Welcome Lone =) I'll try not to confuse you with Lone Wolf Lionheart. xD

I was just thinking that, as I call him Lone too, but I guess I'll call him LWL from now on.

Welcome new person! :D

Chris
03-21-2005, 02:15 PM
well ok im not all that new, ive been on here for about a week. But im new to the General boards. Mostly im posting so people know who i am, instead of just seeing me apear out of no where. Heh and most people will see me alot, i tend to post a couple times a day (and my posts are not spam :cool: ). And im not a newbie, i know how to post properly, and all that nice stuff.

Do not pay attention to the colour of my sig, I am a guy, The colour just whent with theme.Just thought id let you know... incase you where wondering.

Hi!

Your choice of color makes my eyes burn O__o"

Psychotic
03-21-2005, 03:02 PM
Do not pay attention to the colour of my sig, I am a guy, The colour just whent with theme.You should probably ignore the colour of half of my custom title then :p

Lone Wolf Leonhart
03-21-2005, 10:36 PM
I was just thinking that, as I call him Lone too, but I guess I'll call him LWL from now on.

Welcome new person! :DI new somebody was going to say that!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I knew Xandy would!!!*snuggles*)And thanks Amaratis!!

And welcome to eyesonff new guy!! :D

Tasura
03-22-2005, 01:53 AM
Hello new person, i shall eventually eat your brains in a nice burger, until then enjoy the forums and post alot.

Faris
03-22-2005, 02:21 AM
Hello, welcome to the Insane Asylum Today we are going to go outside for a weird test that the people in white coats are making us do. Apparently we're supposed to stare at mud and resist jumping into it *shrug*

YunaGirl05
03-22-2005, 03:09 AM
Hello! :)

theundeadhero
03-22-2005, 05:40 PM
Your one of us now! Your one of us now!

They're out there. The Lurkers. They're watching everything we say. They're reading everything we write. They might even be watching us right now. *looks* Theres one now. OH NO!

Dking'squeen
03-22-2005, 05:46 PM
Blink, everything's been augmented you've been left so far behind. I think for sure next time you should wear a pair of eyes in the back of your head. The consequence you've seen has been stranger than sci-fi of any kind. The situation baffles me, I guess its true you too are one of the walking dead...

welcome

Old Manus
03-22-2005, 05:52 PM
Howdy. All stand for Lone! *stands*

Yet another newbie! Lock 'em up and throw away the key, I say!