PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts Any1??

Wrath1
03-21-2005, 08:32 AM
Any1 here Like kingdom Hearts?? Is a Great game on the ps2 and GBA... Really liked it as Both Disney Chracters and Final Fantasy's Characters is in it.. Squall's in it... Cloud... Yuffie... Aeriths... Even thou they call her Aeris I think... MOOGLES!! Who dun luv them?? SEPHIROTH too!! Although u can only Fight him in the Arena... Man... he's damn hard to Defeat... ANy1 haf any good tips to defeat him... I defeated him with onll a trickle of my life.... Whew... 1 Tip for Sephiroth.. When he jumps really far and above yr head smth's like shining and spinning and u can hear smth like :"SIN HARVEST" Either u use Super Glide to hit him be4 the curse take effect... or u use an elixer... Coz ur lifes gonna left 1 and ur Mps gonna be left 1 too. Normally He Will teleport behind u and kill u in 1 stroke... But 1 bonus for u is... if u defeat him... u gurantee lvl up! I defeated him in lvl 98 and BAM! Instant 99! The GBA game is also very fun... Would like tips on how to defeat the boss without using Cloud thou.. Haha

Azure Chrysanthemum
03-21-2005, 08:42 AM
They keep all of THOSE people locked up in here (http://forums.eyesonff.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)