PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Camera

Project G
03-21-2005, 12:11 PM
How do you get the camera in Metal Gear Solid (The first one on playstation if anyone didn't realise)

Cz
03-21-2005, 12:32 PM
ed will probably be able to give you a better description, but I'll do my best. :)

Head to the Southern area of the Armoury where you fought Revolver Ocelot. South of the main room is a small passageway. Keep heading right along this until you reach a wall, which upon examination is easy to bypass with help from some handy C4 explosives.

Having blown this wall open you'll reveal a small room, monitored by two gun cameras and with two doors at either end. The door blocking the room with the camera requires a Level 6 Keycard, so make sure you have that beforehand. I can't remember which door conceals the camera, but it shouldn't be too much hassle to check both.

To evade the gun cameras, chuck in a chaff grenade. Then dash into each room and collect the items inside. The camera should be in there somewhere. Best of luck finding it!

Dreddz
03-21-2005, 07:16 PM
ed will probably be able to give you a better description, but I'll do my best. :)

Head to the Southern area of the Armoury where you fought Revolver Ocelot. South of the main room is a small passageway. Keep heading right along this until you reach a wall, which upon examination is easy to bypass with help from some handy C4 explosives.

Having blown this wall open you'll reveal a small room, monitored by two gun cameras and with two doors at either end. The door blocking the room with the camera requires a Level 6 Keycard, so make sure you have that beforehand. I can't remember which door conceals the camera, but it shouldn't be too much hassle to check both.

To evade the gun cameras, chuck in a chaff grenade. Then dash into each room and collect the items inside. The camera should be in there somewhere. Best of luck finding it!

What he said

Kawaii Ryűkishi
03-21-2005, 07:28 PM
You can also get the camera just by beating the game once.

Erdrick Holmes
03-21-2005, 08:36 PM
You can get a camera in the old MGS?

Cz
03-23-2005, 12:06 PM
You can also get the camera just by beating the game once.Damn you to hell. :)