PDA

View Full Version : We're meeting up! (UK)

Pages : 1 [2]

agrudis
03-31-2005, 11:07 PM
would this be a good time to say I can't read? Jkn! anyway, i might head there as soon as i wake up (but that means ill arrive at about 4 or 5 in the morning)! ill probly b able 2 get there early, tho!

zorander
04-01-2005, 12:13 AM
mid day would be fine. Just bring something to keep yourself entertained whilst you wait for the others to arrive.

boris no no
04-01-2005, 02:06 AM
early to mid day sounds great!
xD

agrudis
04-01-2005, 11:40 AM
THIS IS not
MY LAST POST! so this is not
GOODBYE! april fools

boris no no
04-01-2005, 10:04 PM
what?
whats going on.......

agrudis
04-01-2005, 10:08 PM
4get4get! Highlight the post 254, it'll help explain what happened!

boris no no
04-01-2005, 10:36 PM
okies.
those that are staying in the hotel need £35 for it!
zor is booking it and you can pay him on the day for it (so i've heard :p )
please note
anyone under 18 MUST have a parents permission to stay overnight
just for the day its ok but overnight i don't want to get in trouble.
plus because we are not your legal gardians and we do not have any qualifications to look after people!
i do not want to seem like i am bossing you or making anyone feel young or left out.

agrudis
04-01-2005, 11:48 PM
zorander and boris, after that discussion erlia, im not sure i want to come anymore! but this is probably me saying this cos im still kinda mad! ill give it time and hopefully have reached a decision by noon on saturday!

boris no no
04-02-2005, 10:34 PM
we were just concerned that
a) you are the only underaged person that wants to stay. because of that we wanted to have your parents consent. as you dodged the topic so well we were concerned.

b) the older lot will more then likely want to go out drinking. we certainly will not tkae you to a pub but we cannot leave you behind by yourself. that would be very irrisponsible of us.

c) you did act very childish and we had to continuelly ask you to listen and be serious. you didn't seem focused on the problem at haand and quite frankly, we lost our tempers

d) we feel that you will feel left out with the older bunch. i am the "youngest" of the organisers yet there is a 4 year gap. we will not be as hyper as some of the others

we only do this out of concern that you will not have fun with us after the rest have left
plus you have said on numerous occasions that you have no or little money. the cost of the hotel is rising (almost £40 each at the mo.....) plus theres the cost of the train and food and entertainment. can you seriously afford that?

i do not want to seem like i am singuling any one out. i want to make this as fun as poss for everyone. i just feel that it will be best that some people should go home after the trip during the day.
ok?
thanks for listening
ruth (boris ;) )

agrudis
04-02-2005, 11:35 PM
after much thought (actually just a 'should i go?' question to a magic 8 ball) I have decided I will go, but as I haven't that sort of munny (11p, I'm workin on it) I will not ant to stay (also I don't think you want me there because you think I'm too young which I think is discrimination as age makes no difference to the person, I mean look at the baby in Who Framed Roger Rabbit?, he smokes)! So I will be there, but just for the day! That means I can go home and watch more cartoons! And I never feel left out! I'm like a cartoon character, you can keep knocking me down but I always come bouncing back! And BTW I told you my parents aren't in till Munday! I'm feelin' hyper!

boris no no
04-03-2005, 09:12 AM
we did not descriminate you over your age.
you must understand that it is hard to organise this whilst keeping everyone happy.
plus the baby from roger rabbit was a cartoon character....hes not real. age does make a difference as you cannot do alot of things that we can as older folk. it would not be far to leave you alone, hence why we suggested you just stay for the day. to makwe it a abetter time for you.

ok. i know that zors going to book any time now. the prices have gone up :( becasue its getting really close to the time (hurray!) i think that we decided on a 4 sharing en-suite :p. dunno if double or single beds. amra, you mind shaking up! :p

i heard that theres a cadbury world in birm......... :D
everyone thats going to the day trip post your ideas!
its definatly going to happen!
yeay!

zorander
04-03-2005, 01:38 PM
Boris, ya may as well drop it hun. Even my nan'a goldfish knows when to be serious and when to play about.

Anyhoo, the hotel rooms have now been booked.
2 twin en suite rooms is all I could get from the hotel (Unless we wanted 2 doubble rooms for bunkin' up 2geather :love: ) and that should work out nicely as we have 2 girls in one room and 2 guys in the other.
They have t.v's in the rooms, but they are not compatable with games consoles. As I suspected they are specialy made to not have skart connections. If we have a games console that will connect via an aeriel port like a super nintendo or something like that, then that should work, otherwise we'll have to bring along a portable t.v. The hotel has no problem with this.
We can leave our luggage with the hotel at any time, but we will not be able to check into our rooms untill 2pm. I have booked smoking rooms because i didn't know if anyone smoked. This way any smokers will have the option if the filthy/discusting/deplorable/attritious/dirty/smelly/yucky habbit rears it's filthy/discusting/deplorable/attritious/dirty/smelly/yucky head.

So, the people staying at the hotel are:
Zorander - me
Boris no no
Amratis
Nod

Comming along but not staying are:
Little miss Awsome + guests
Lady fidelia of confide
blackmageboi
Social moon firesky
Agrudis
Psychotic
and Jack

I will be at the train station for about 9-10am with an EoFF sign of some sort. If there is a cafe nearby, i'll probably move into there by 11am. The rest is now in play and will happen as it happens.

Would everyone who's comming please give their mobile phone numbers to brois so that we can call you if it looks like you aint' commin'.
Also, if you change your mind about comming for any reason b4 the 16th then let us know so that we are not waiting arround for you (let us know by mid day on the 15th at the latest).
Ok, that's about it. Any questions? (serious questions)

gokufusionss1
04-03-2005, 01:59 PM
good luck people and have a good time, i just hope none of you turn out to be a serial killer........or worse smelly.

agrudis
04-03-2005, 02:23 PM
I don't have a mobile!

boris no no
04-03-2005, 08:38 PM
well done zor! we couldn't have done it without you!
*hugs* you're the best! :love: :love:

i'm about to pm everyone going my mobile number.....yes giving psy my number is a risky and dangerous buisiness but one of us has to do it! :p :p :p

now start posting what we're going to do!!!
theres is
cadburys world
sea life centre
bull ring
that big wheel thing (i think its still there)
plenty of fun!!!!!!!!!
oh and zor, who should we write our cheques out to for the rooms?
plus how much exactly!
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Psychotic
04-03-2005, 08:39 PM
I'VE BEEN TO THE SEA LIFE CENTRE! :roll:

Someone take a picture of me with some fish! :D

Az Lionheart
04-03-2005, 08:53 PM
i am to far any for alton towers :(

Rye
04-03-2005, 08:56 PM
You should have a list of people with digital cams, people with normal cameras, and people with no cameras. If no one brings a camera... :cry:

Nod
04-03-2005, 09:01 PM
i dont want to tell anyone my mobile number!!!! so i wont :p
i dont mind what we do whilst we're there.
boris, i already have your number, but i shall now send you thousands of texts cos you told me not to! :p
*laughs maniacally*

edit: i can get my hands on a digital camera somehow :D :D :D :D

boris no no
04-03-2005, 09:06 PM
i dont want to tell anyone my mobile number!!!! so i wont :p
i dont mind what we do whilst we're there.
boris, i already have your number, but i shall now send you thousands of texts cos you told me not to! :p
*laughs maniacally*

edit: i can get my hands on a digital camera somehow :D :D :D :D
:( :cry:
well i have YOUR number!
UWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

yes rye i have a digi. i will be taking as many pics as poss! :love:

zorander
04-03-2005, 10:50 PM
Boris, Amra, nod, either cash or a cheque for 25 pounds will do. on the day or at a later date. i'm not fussed. I'm going to see about getting t-shirts for the day. Something along the lines of "EoFF U.K Birmingham party 2005", the local laundrett does prints on t-shirts i think, but i'm not sure if they do just text or an image. If they do both, any ideas on what should be on the t-shirts? If i can get them done, i'll need to know what sizes to get; small, medium, large etc. You can post ideas/sizes here of pm me if u like.

boris no no
04-03-2005, 10:53 PM
t-shirt idea is class!
thats so amazing!
i think that we should have something along the lines of " i survived a day woth psy!"
:p:p:p:p
joking! :D
eoff meet up UK sounds cool!
picture....thinking about it! :D :)

Nod
04-03-2005, 10:58 PM
yeah, sounds cool to me. um, if anyone wants to talk with me about details etc. just IM me on msn messenger :p

agrudis
04-03-2005, 11:34 PM
What about a picture of the group?

edit: how about we all sign a tshirt then you could see if you could get copies? That's be decent!

Psychotic
04-03-2005, 11:38 PM
Sign a t-shirt and have an EoFF contest on the forums so that one lucky member can win the signed t-shirt? :D

Nod
04-03-2005, 11:40 PM
Sign a t-shirt and have an EoFF contest on the forums so that one lucky member can win the signed t-shirt? :D

or..........not :p :D

Psychotic
04-03-2005, 11:44 PM
or..........not :p :DWho could resist it if both you and I signed it, Nod? "OMG PSY AND NOD TOUCHED THIS ROFL ROFL ROFL!!!!!11!!!" I know I couldn't!

agrudis
04-03-2005, 11:46 PM
i said make copies, so every1 can have 1!

Nod
04-03-2005, 11:48 PM
like omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomglololololololololololololol wtf!!!!!!
it would cause too much chaos and division in the forum, i cant be responsible for that kind of mayhem. so lets just sell it on ebay for millions :p

agrudis
04-03-2005, 11:51 PM
since it was my idea, it should be my millions!

boris no no
04-04-2005, 12:41 PM
me and zor have been talking and we think that maybe we could amke a seperate thread asking people to design us a t-shirt! :p
then everyone will have fun etc and we get a cool t-shirt!
whatya all think?

zorander
04-04-2005, 02:16 PM
And so there Shall be one!
and here it is: http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=59539

boris no no
04-04-2005, 06:55 PM
been thinking about the tvs in the hotel.
my brothers tv has no scart lead yet he can use his ps2 on it....
dosnt the scart leads on ps2s have plugs too??
to plug into the vid port of the tv...

zorander
04-04-2005, 07:12 PM
Oh, right, now i remember: The PS2 also has a connection lead that will plug into the aeriel socket, but i don't have one. Scart is better quality. So unless someone has one...

agrudis
04-04-2005, 08:32 PM
How much munny do we need other than train munny?

boris no no
04-04-2005, 08:34 PM
however much....
i would take about £30 just in case
we may go somewhere expensive. i do not know yet

zorander
04-04-2005, 10:03 PM
Thank the spirits for debit cards is all i can say!

Nod
04-05-2005, 02:41 PM
RIGHT. I haven't done any work for ages, so im not gonna be on the forums very much (hopefully) because i will be too busy studying. if anyone needs to contact me they can through msn messenger! thankyou :)

boris no no
04-05-2005, 04:47 PM
ok Nod! i'll call you or something when its time to get more organized!
i'm guessing that you're getting the train from derby so i'll see you there!
apparently zor said that by booking in the hotel we get 20% off the sea life centre..... :D :D :D fish fish fish!!!

agrudis
04-05-2005, 07:16 PM
HELP!!?

I don't know how to get to Birmingham from Hertfordshire! (I don't even know where Birmingham is!!)

boris no no
04-05-2005, 08:21 PM
hopefully this will help you
http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/planmyjourney/Time_Table/Display_Timetable.asp

you want to use a train that has no changes as that will get confusing for you especially as you havn't had much rail travelling.
it may take some time to get to birm. i think you'll be on the train for a few hours. maybe you should take a friend along too so you are not alone.
hope that has been helpful!

agrudis
04-05-2005, 11:14 PM
I might be coming with a few friends, but they aren't yet sure if they can come! I'll post as soon as I have news!

Lenna
04-06-2005, 01:22 AM
What's the details for this. I might come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love a good meet :D

boris no no
04-06-2005, 10:54 AM
we're meeting up at birmingham on the 16th of april (next week) we are going to speand the day being silly!
then some are staying the night whilst others go home. the hotel has already been booked so i'm afraid you might just have to come for the day.
the moer the merrier!
you're more then welcome to come! :)

Lenna
04-06-2005, 12:11 PM
Ah nah, Too much of a squeeze lol. But do inform me of the next one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then you can count me in.

boris no no
04-06-2005, 12:29 PM
i dunnow when we'll all be meeting again. plus i'd hope that some other people helped or organised it

zor and amra have been amazing!

maybe you should have one for al the scottish people. i know that some others live up there! :)

Lenna
04-06-2005, 01:47 PM
Ah but that'd be a bit pointless as I'm moving to England in a few months :P I love going to meets and meeting people from on here would be pretty cool I mean I've only been here for 3 days and I'm already loving the place.

agrudis
04-06-2005, 09:27 PM
Has anyone got any tips on getting munny? 'Cause I can't get to Birmingham with 12p!

Psychotic
04-06-2005, 09:34 PM
Mug old women. If you wear a mask, they can't put you on Crimewatch.

Rye
04-06-2005, 09:36 PM
Sell lemonade~

Kenichi
04-06-2005, 09:46 PM
You'd never catch me at one of these 'meet up' events. >:O Especially not with you lot.

Psychotic
04-06-2005, 10:01 PM
You'd never catch me at one of these 'meet up' events. >:O Especially not with you lot.You know you love us really :love:

boris no no
04-07-2005, 02:18 PM
You know you love us really :love:
psy loves us all!
xD

smittenkitten
04-07-2005, 03:21 PM
psy loves us all!
xD
except for me :mad: lol wel i wish i could go but im too young and it's a long way to go from Scotland AW I WISH I WAS OLDER!!! :( xXx

boris no no
04-07-2005, 03:27 PM
except for me :mad: lol wel i wish i could go but im too young and it's a long way to go from Scotland AW I WISH I WAS OLDER!!! :( xXx
i did suggest that people from scotland meet up whenever!
i know that theres a few others that live there!

agrudis
04-07-2005, 05:04 PM
I'm really looking forward to this! And my birthday which is tomorrow (8th), too!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Psychotic
04-07-2005, 07:18 PM
Baloki might be coming! Whee!

gokufusionss1
04-07-2005, 09:53 PM
you know it will be no fun without me. :rolleyes2

agrudis
04-07-2005, 10:29 PM
I hope nobody says anything bad about my smell, 'cause I get really upset 'cause I can't smell so I don't know!

boris no no
04-08-2005, 10:03 AM
Baloki? really? cool.
agrudis noone will be nasty ok?

agrudis
04-08-2005, 05:47 PM
I hope nobody says anything bad about my smell, 'cause I get really upset 'cause I can't smell so I don't know!

I typed that cos I was angry at sum1 who had just laughed at me cosa that jus before i typed it on here!

Blackmageboi
04-08-2005, 06:37 PM
dude we wouldnt ever say somthing like that

agrudis
04-09-2005, 01:44 PM
GREAT NEWS!! I have almost doubled my munny to 22p!

Have yourself a very merry christmas this year!

Rye
04-09-2005, 02:14 PM
Yay for Baloki, though I can't come obviously. xD He designed a t-shirt too, I posted it for him in the other thread.

smittenkitten
04-09-2005, 03:04 PM
Is there anyone from Scotland meeting up?!xXx

Heath
04-09-2005, 03:39 PM
Shame I can't come this year (busy, lack of time, most of you have no idea who I am, etc, etc), but if you one gets organised for next year, I might tag along to that (provided it isn't too far from me).

Hope you lot have a great time anyway, and make sure to take lots of pictures.

Lady Fidela of Confide
04-09-2005, 05:18 PM
I have a digital camera, taking loads of pictures shouldn't be a problem.

agrudis
04-09-2005, 06:03 PM
1 week to go :D!

boris no no
04-09-2005, 06:47 PM
pretty exited now!
i was talking to baloki last night online.....is it such a good idea to have both him and psy togehter??? :p

agrudis
04-09-2005, 09:32 PM
if im involved nothing is a good idea!

Skogs
04-10-2005, 10:05 AM
Shame I can't come this year (busy, lack of time, most of you have no idea who I am, etc, etc), but if you one gets organised for next year, I might tag along to that (provided it isn't too far from me).

Likewise. I'd probably come along if 56.25% of my final marks for the year weren't due in in three weeks.

The Captain
04-10-2005, 10:07 AM
I hope everyone involved has a grand old time and that you all make the connections of friendship that have started here, more real and hopefully long-lasting.

Take care all.

Heath
04-10-2005, 06:17 PM

Likewise. I'd probably come along if 56.25% of my final marks for the year weren't due in in three weeks.

I've got my GCSEs in May-June and I'm hoping not to mess them up so I can get on the IB that I've got a conditional placement on, myself.

boris no no
04-10-2005, 06:23 PM
good luck with those exams!
i've got ANOTHER week off uni (yeas!) :D :D :D
i'm going to buy some new clothes just for the occasion! :)

Psychotic
04-11-2005, 06:45 PM
Baloki's train arrives at 10:06 AM, he has said. So I'll probably be there for 10 too. Dunno the exact time I'll be there, but trains leave for B'ham every half hour or so from where I live.

Social Moon Firesky
04-11-2005, 07:27 PM
I CAN'T COME ANYMORE!!! :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: *Cries* I've got to go to Cambridge to pick up my prom dress. Maybe we can all meet up again during the Summer hols? I'll have done my crappy exams then, and everyone'll have heaps of spare time. :D

amratis
04-11-2005, 09:17 PM
zor and amra have been amazing!

Yeah I sure am great. :D ;)

Heya peeps, just to say, I'm not online with my laptop, but on my dad's. I've just got back and while I was gone he had some wireless hub installed but my laptop wont connect propely. And we live in the middle of nowhere - So I'll have to use his, and I cant always get on it as he's very often using it. Will check back though as much as I can. Havn't finished reading the thread so far but everything looks great :D

p.s will hopefully be able to post a pic of myself before the meetup, just for ppl to have a general idea what I look like. Oh gods I hear you say... ;)

EDIT - Baloki is coming? Hey that should be fun, I cant imagine the trouble him and Psy will get into. :D

I'm quite looking forward to this, though I'm fairly apprehensive aswell, should be really good fun though, I hope.....That sentence doesn't make sense...oh well. :p

zorander
04-11-2005, 10:35 PM
Once this thing is done and we have seen what it's like, we can start discussing plans for the next one. I'd like to go to splashland - alton towers in the hot summer. Merhaps in 2006 we can all go to Mills.

boris no no
04-12-2005, 05:51 PM
sorry zor about the phone! my brain wasn't working :(
i think that zors getting in at about 9ish so i'll try and be there some time after, about 930-10 ok? i'll hopeffuly be going up with nod so we'll be together :D
whats happening on sunday? i'm guessing that some of us will be nursing a hangover, but what time does everyone want to set off? i think about 12ish should be ok.
i would love to go to Mills but i'm a poor student and will not be able to afford it until about 6 years time! :p

zorander
04-12-2005, 07:25 PM
Hehe, I've already booked my tickets. I'll arrive at the station (Birmingham New street)at about 08:42 and my return train will take me home from there at about19:27. This means that if you all go home early, i'll have to find some way to entertain myself in Birmingham untill then! Hmmmmm, I could try teaching Birmingham locals the joys of final fantasy phillosophy through the art of dance... or i could just go shopping.

As for gonig to mills, i think that if i start saving the odd penny here and there, i should be able to afford a week long trip there some time in 2006. If i come into my fortune before then, i'll even pay for some others to tag along as my kinky little slave type-things. (Leather and rubber is optional)

amratis
04-12-2005, 10:04 PM
Well I've just been looking on the national rail site and I think I'll be getting the 6.40am *winces* from Salisbury to Birm'New Street via bristol, pulls in at 9.55am. Am I coming from the furthest away or is it just me? What news on these T-shirts?

And I'm not sure what time I'll be leaving on the sunday, I have no problem with leaving around the time that zorander is, allthough I maybe wouldnt want to get the train that late. Mine is a 3 hour journey see so I'd probably rather not be on the train still at 10 at night by myself. Bloomin 'eck. I cant believe I'm going to be meeting you barmpots this Sat.....better get my camera ready :D

agrudis
04-12-2005, 11:38 PM
I'll need to get some munny from my bank account! i have about 400 punds, but i dont think ill need that much!

btw, will the shirts be at a additional cost?

edit: you'll all be able to reckognize me by my 'I AM 5' badge!! :D!

zorander
04-12-2005, 11:48 PM
I have the design and the transfur prints ready, all i need now are the t-shirts. I should be able to get them cheep in matalan. I dunno if i should sell them for the price i get them for, or weather i should just hand em' out.

boris no no
04-13-2005, 01:12 PM
i don't mind paying for my t-shirt. you've done more then enough! *hugs*
i'll try and get to birm at about 9:30 ok? i have to get to derby first which means about an hour on the bus :crying: so i'll have to set off from home at about 7:30 ish.
:D :D :D :D :D
ooooooooooooooooooooooh! i'm getting really exited now! :D

zorander
04-13-2005, 01:31 PM
Ohoh! Amra's gonna get the t-shirts done! she has a printing shop near her.

Hehe, i've just thought of something... my train leaves Peterborough at 06:53 and the earliest bus from my little village town is at about 7am... I'm gonna have to cycle the 10 miles into the city and leave my bike there for the weekend!
....Should be fun!

boris no no
04-13-2005, 01:32 PM
*hugs* poor zor. do you know someone that could watch over it?

Lady Fidela of Confide
04-13-2005, 02:20 PM
yeah, poor Zor. i'd watch over it but i'm miles away...Saturday's coming around quickly, yay! Is there an estimate of how much we need to take? cos if it's more than £20, i'll need to go to my bank acc...oh wait, i haven't reopened it! i've gotta go do that now, before my cheque from the old account becomes invalid! *runs*

boris no no
04-13-2005, 02:22 PM
you shouldn't need more then £30 plus your train ride.
we should (hoepfully) be going to sea life centre. i dunno how much it is to get in though.

Lady Fidela of Confide
04-13-2005, 02:48 PM
i just went to check the Sea life centre page *blinks in confusion* they couldn't put prices up there, because?

http://www.information-britain.co.uk/showPlace.cfm?Place_ID=3490 says "Adults: £9.95
Children (3 -14): £6.95
Subject to change, please contact centre for current prices." dunno how current that one is, i'll have a quick look around see who else has an estimate of the price...

boris no no
04-13-2005, 02:51 PM
£10 isn't too bad!
i wanna go! lets see the fishys! maybe we could feed psy to the sharks.... :D

Lady Fidela of Confide
04-13-2005, 02:55 PM
you can't get through the underwater tunnel, unfortunately... could be less, but i think we're looking at £8 at least, probably more...we had vouchers for it last year, should have saved them...

Hey, you should all keep your rail tickets, they have discounts sometimes...
http://www.centraltrains.co.uk/_young_people/essential_city_guides_attractions.asp?city=birmingham
"Adults £6.00* Child £4.00* Concessions £4.00* *Prices are for admission with a rail ticket. Ask for our All-in-one rail and admission offers when buying your ticket." i'm gonna go find out about that...

boris no no
04-13-2005, 02:58 PM
we may be able to go as a group too....and save a few squid.

Lady Fidela of Confide
04-13-2005, 03:01 PM
good, i need that few quid! but will they let us book so late?

trains!
http://www.centraltrains.co.uk/_popups/days_out/national_sealife.htm

Ticket Prices

When you buy a rail/entry All-in-One ticket, you benefit from a special discount admission price:

Normal Admission Price

Adult £11.00
Child £8.00
Senior Citizen £9.00

Admission Price as part of a rail-inclusive All-in One ticket:

Adult £6.00
Child £4.00
Senior Citizen £4.00

i want one of those tickets now!

amratis
04-13-2005, 03:03 PM
We must go to the Bullring, I wanna shop! ;) :D

Lady Fidela of Confide
04-13-2005, 03:20 PM
Bullring is huge! I got lost there, and i also lost one of my gloves...and it was freezing outside!

National Sealife Centre, Birmingham - All-in-One
Summary
Joint rail and admission ticket
Offer details
Central Trains are offering a combined travel and entry ticket for passengers wishing to travel to the National Sealife Centre in Birmingham City Centre. The Sealife centre is a popular tourist attraction within easy walking distance of Birmingham New Street, Moor Street and Snow Hill stations

Key conditions
Key Fare Conditions including Railcard Use:

The tickets are valid on any Train Company's services.

Unaccompanied children are not allowed to purchase the child rate ticket.

No family rates are available.

Railcard discounts apply to rail part of the total fare only. Railcard discounts are not available on the Centro version of the fare.

Holders of Senior Railcards can used this as proof to obtain the discounted Senior Citizens fare.

Senior Citizen rates are available to customers who present their Centro Concessionary pass or proof of age for fare available from stations within the Centro area.
Applicable Train Operators & Stations
Train operators: Chiltern Railways, Central Trains, Virgin Trains
Applicable Areas
Region: England
Geographical Areas: West Midlands
Validity
From: Tuesday 7 September 2004 Until: Until further notice

Available for purchase
From: Tuesday 7 September 2004 Until: Until further notice
Type of Price
µ Available as an add-on to Central Trains priced journeys to Birmingham Stations (Birmingham New Street, Moor Street and Snow Hill)

Available as ‘all-in-one’ fare from stations within the Centro (PTE) area
Fares
Adult: All-in-One price £8.50. Normal admission price £8.95

Add-On Fare £6.00. Normal admission price £9.95
Child: All-in-One price £5.50. Normal admission price £6.50

Add-On price £4.00. Normal admission price £6.95
Concessions: Senior: All-in-One price £4.00. Normal admission price £7.50

Senior/Concessions Add on price £4.00. Normal admission price £7.50/£7.95

How to buy your tickets
This product can only be bought at manned stations or via Central Trains Telesales on 08706 09 60 60

it isn't going to work! we can't buy the discount child tickets without an adult! lucky for me and my brother that i'm 17! Sealife, Bullring, what else could we do? who am i kidding, that'll last the whole day...

boris no no
04-13-2005, 05:27 PM
but i'm an adult....19 to be precise. plus zor, amra and Nod are all over 20.

amratis
04-13-2005, 07:11 PM
That makes me feel like an old git. :cry: ;)

EDIT - Well guys, this is just a piccie of me so you know roughly what I look like, I wanted to post a less formal picture but my holiday snaps aren't back yet. This is from the music society ball about a month and a half ago. um, be nice.

EDIT AGAIN - lol, I didnt say which I was, I'm on the right.

Nod
04-14-2005, 12:18 AM
Cool pic!
So that you can recognise me, theres a picture of me in the album :p
only a few days to go, im looking forward to it, but a little apprehensive! :D

boris no no
04-14-2005, 12:55 AM
whjoooooooooo! lookibg forward to seeing you all!
amra! you are very sexy!:p
i am drunk again! whooooooo! i came 4th in a quiz and won the team name!!!! i cannot post it as it is rude ;)

amratis
04-14-2005, 10:06 AM
Thanks boris :) but I',m not really, I dont actually look like that, I spent ages getting ready for that so normally I look boring and horrible. :( right, going into town today to get the final verdict on the t-shirts, should be fine, I;ll post back later and let you know how much they'll cost each, shouldnt be much :D

EDIT - and well done for winning the quiz! You didnt txt me for any answers after all! :D ;)

Jack
04-14-2005, 10:14 AM
I'm coming later, and If I don't find you it will be all Psy's fault for not turning on his phone.

boris no no
04-14-2005, 11:46 AM
silly psy :p
its so good that so many peolpe are coming. i was scared when i first suggested it that noone would want to come.
its going to be great! :D

one problem is that O2 have very nicely decided to charge me £350 for disconnecting my phone. oh happy day. so i am very poor.....in fact in debt already :crying: i've got to sort out a bigger overdraft in my student account :'(
i hate O2

amratis
04-14-2005, 05:15 PM
Right, I've just ordered the T-shirts peeps, picking them up tomorrow. How does 18 pound each suit you guys? I know its not cheap but I really think they'll be worth it. If you could have the 18 to give to me on Sat, that would be great.

It went abit wrong, because basically I thought my student loan went in on the 11th but I was just abit wrong, it actually goes in on the 25th :( DOH! But obviously I had to pay for it now so my Dad put it on his card (Yes I know isn't he wonderful)

So I'll be coming to B'ming on money borrowed from my parents! That sucks, I really wanted to go on my own, even though its not really MINE, coz its a loan, but oh well. My parents are pretty generous so I should be ok.

zorander
04-14-2005, 11:05 PM
Munny munny munny bugga plop!
I just had to splash out on my optitian fees. That and the other direct debits, and i'm almost at the end of my overdraft, but fear not! For when the sun goes down on the last thursday of the month... I BECOME SLIGHTLY RICHER THAN I WAS THE PREVIOUS MONTH MINUS DEBDUTCTIONS!!!!!

Psychotic
04-14-2005, 11:11 PM
I always hated KH for saying munny instead of money. Or even gil. :p

Anyway, the train I intend to catch arrives at 10:03, although there is an earlier one that arrives at 9:46. So I might get that one if I arrive early at the station.

Nod
04-14-2005, 11:17 PM
i will catch whichever train is there when i get to the station. it doesnt take long for me to get to birmingham, but ive got some things to do in the morning so.....who knows what time i'll arrive?????? its a MYSTERY:p

amratis
04-14-2005, 11:32 PM
My train pulls in at 9.54. Could get a later on that gets there at half 10. I dunno, really depends if I can make myself get the 6.40am train :D

Oooh, getting t-shirts tomorrow. Just been talking to Zor, and the t-shirts won't be 18 each, coz thats abit steep. we'll sell them at about 10 or less and Zor has very kindly offered to foot the rest of the bill.

boris no no
04-15-2005, 12:06 AM
we all love zor!
*hugs*
well i dunno what time i'll be there as i haev to catch a few buses etc. i hate going on trains alone so i may just wait for nod....soooorrrrryy!

zorander
04-15-2005, 12:41 AM
Ohhh, what oh what shall I do if you all end up comming later and later? I guess this means that we won't be actualy doing anythig as a group untill later in the day.
Has everyone given their mobile numbers to Boris yet? I'd like to have us all togeather by 2pm at the latest. It can be a bummer waiting arround for people when you don't know exactly what time to expect them.

boris no no
04-15-2005, 08:03 AM
i don't really want to get there later then 11 really. but it isa pain catching the bus and stuff and then walking to the station, derby is silly and the train station is out of town.
let me work on it....... :p

amratis
04-15-2005, 11:24 AM
At this rate I think I'll definetly get the later train that gets there at half 10. Not sure though, I'll only know for sure tomorrow morning. ;)

boris trains are only scary at night if your by yourself, during the day you should be fine. ;) :D

Rye
04-15-2005, 11:47 AM
I bet it'll be pretty easy to find everyone, with the t-shirts. You see amra with the t-shirts, you wear a t-shirt, another person sees you and amra with a t-shirt, etc. :)

amratis
04-15-2005, 01:44 PM
Good point, in that case I think I should try and get the earlier train, so I can distrubute t-shirts to make it easier for subsequent arriving ppl to spot us. :)

agrudis
04-15-2005, 03:15 PM
I may be late, too! I'm unsure at the moment!

Blackmageboi
04-15-2005, 05:18 PM
sorry all i cannot come :( somthing came up at the last minuite but lady fidela is still gonna go

amratis
04-15-2005, 05:50 PM
Thats to bad blackmageboi. Oh well, maybe next time.

Right I have the t-shirts, and they rock! :D I think you'll all be pleased. And I managed to get an aerial adapter for the ps2 so we can play some games in our hotel room. :D should be fun.

boris no no
04-15-2005, 06:27 PM
whoooo! so whos giong to bring the poota?
not too keen on bringing my baby all that way..... :p
plus what games shall we bring? :D :D
i'm deciding what to wear!! oooooooo. shall i go with cofy, cool, or sifisticated...... :p :)
just had my hair cut so i look a little different from the album pics. just with shorter hair.....
:D :)
i'll try and get there at about 10ish.
Nods going to come up later i think. i'll have to brave the trains alone.... :cry:

Psychotic
04-15-2005, 07:21 PM
BRING TEKKEN 4. I owe Boris no no an arse kicking. :)

boris no no
04-15-2005, 08:04 PM
:cool: i am the master! i own all of you!
:cool:
i only have a rather scratched copy of tekken 3....
maybe i should go tighten my skills....

Blackmageboi
04-15-2005, 08:05 PM
i could beat you all with that game i have the ultimate tactic.......

amratis
04-15-2005, 08:11 PM
All this talk of Tekken 4 and no-one actually HAS tekken 4? lol. Well I guess we could get in Birmg. if anyone has the money.
The only vaguely multiplayer thing I have is a game called Freaky Flyers which is pretty fun. Thats about it, I always used to use other ppl's copy's of multiplayer things.

EDIT - A reminder ppl - remember to bring camera's! I forgot to get one in town today but I'll get one in Birmingham somewhere.

Psychotic
04-15-2005, 08:17 PM
Is anyone actually bringing a PS2 though?

gokufusionss1
04-15-2005, 08:18 PM
if you all bought DS's you could play mario 64 together.

amratis
04-15-2005, 08:18 PM
I'm willing to bring mine. But I'll ask Zor

edit - bring my PS2 I mean.

Edit again - Just to let ppl know what I'll be wearing so you can spot me at the station. I'll have grey jeans and a black top on with probably a cream coat over that. With a black bag and a blue and yellow one aswell (my overnight stuff) and flat black boots. Um, and I have shoulder length blonde hair. um..and my bag has a white outline of a girl on it. for further details. :D

boris no no
04-15-2005, 09:24 PM
right.
i wil be getting into birm at about 10:30ish.
i will be wearing blue jeans and a black and white coat.
i am blonde.....oh just look at my pics in the album :p
sorry io cannot get there earlier. i am a late waker so i thought that it'll be best that i don't have to get up at 6....i'll have to be up at about 7 though :(
ooooooooo! i cannot wait! i'll be there with my camera!!!
:D :D :D

agrudis
04-15-2005, 09:38 PM
im really excited now! it feels like christmas all over again!

edit: my parents dont want me 2 go alone, and none of my friends want to go to birmingham! is there anyone that cud get to stevenage train station? i will forever be grateful (and forever owe you munny)!

boris no no
04-16-2005, 07:45 AM
:-/ i live nowhere near. we did tell you to let your parents know a lot sooner. :-/
anywhos. i'm about to set off on this most fantastical journey! :D
i promise i will take lots of pics fro the album so that everyone is jealous! xD
ooooooooooooooooooooooo i'm so exited!
xD :D :D :D :D :D :D:D :D

Loony BoB
04-16-2005, 10:30 AM
I just got a call from the Birmingham crew and I would just like to say that they are
FREAKING CRAZY.

xD I couldn't understand half the things they were saying though. Mainly because they all kept interrupting each other or something. Someone kept saying my username in a weird-ass voice and then another guy was ...I think trying to make sense but he was too quiet. Then he was like "Oh, we've killed him" and the call ended.

Rye
04-16-2005, 12:26 PM
I just got a call from the Birmingham crew and I would just like to say that they are
FREAKING CRAZY.

xD I couldn't understand half the things they were saying though. Mainly because they all kept interrupting each other or something. Someone kept saying my username in a weird-ass voice and then another guy was ...I think trying to make sense but he was too quiet. Then he was like "Oh, we've killed him" and the call ended.

xD Glad they're having fun.

Loony BoB
04-16-2005, 01:57 PM
They've called me three times now. =o

Rye
04-16-2005, 02:40 PM
Have you figured out who's doing it? xD Like the person who did the "Loony BoB... Loony BoB" thing? You should record it next time.

Loony BoB
04-16-2005, 02:44 PM
I don't know, I'm pretty sure Baloki and Psychotic are the ones doing most of it, but I just haven't heard them often enough before now to really tell them apart. But I think Baloki is the one who was talking most of all and Psychotic was the one screeching my name over and over again. I don't know for sure, though, it really could have been anyone... I mean, come on, they're all nuts. :D

Resha
04-16-2005, 04:24 PM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That does sound fun! Prank calls rule all! xD HELLO BIRMINGHAM PEOPLE! HOW ARE YOU?

Blackmageboi
04-16-2005, 05:23 PM
.....lady fidela never told our parents that she was going to meet up with all you lot.....when she gets home she's gonna get screwed at.

sorry that i couldnt go all

Lady Fidela of Confide
04-16-2005, 06:01 PM
i didn't get told off that badly...i left the others outside the sealife centre, looking at the fishes, wonder what they're doing now? probably pranking Loony Bob again...i feel sorry for you Bob, they're hyper...

Rye
04-16-2005, 06:10 PM
Aquariums are so nice. :D

Resha
04-16-2005, 06:14 PM
Fidela!! xD How went it??? :<3: TELL ME EVERYTHING. Lol.

Aquariums are nice AND AND AND SO IS YOUR SINGATURE, RYE! :<3: I luff Mini Me! <3 <3 <3 But fishes are bad. :(

Edit// And aye, singature, I did mean signature. xD

Rye
04-16-2005, 06:21 PM
Thanks! :) And yeah, tell us how it went!

gokufusionss1
04-16-2005, 08:17 PM
the sealife centre, i'm glad i didn't go then i would of wanted to go to a lap dancing club.

Loony BoB
04-16-2005, 08:48 PM
I didn't get any more phonecalls. If they rang me after 4pm, I may have been on the phone to someone else at the time, though.

agrudis
04-16-2005, 09:25 PM
im REALLY sorry i cudnt be there, but i had a few problems!

1 - i have no munny!
2 - my parents didnt want me 2 go alone and i cudnt get any friends to come with!
3 - kevin told me i shudnt go!
4 - there was a musical on tv (and i LOVE musicals)!

Rye
04-17-2005, 02:11 AM
I wonder if boris no no can get the pictures up to EoFF by tommorow, or will she have to wait until she gets home or something.

boris no no
04-17-2005, 04:50 PM
i'll do the pics in a bit
sooooorrrrryyyy BoB. it was psy screaching and bal calling.
they wanted to call you every hour to annoy you. kids... :rolleyes2 :p

Garnie
04-19-2005, 08:37 PM
im going to alton towers on the 3rd of may One_Winged_Angle and nifco are goona be there if u wanna be a part of the possy let me know. im gonna do a group booking and i need everyones names.c'mon guys lets go and have some fun!!!!!!!
x x x x x x x x x x xx xx x xx x x x x x x x

amratis
04-19-2005, 08:40 PM
Well I cant go as I have exams then. I actually have one ON the 3rd. Plus we only just had a meetup! Think I'll have to wait abit before I expose myself to you loony's again ;) Need a break. :D

zorander
04-19-2005, 09:57 PM
I'd come, but i'm a bit, well.... broke. Untill next payday anyhow!
well, have fun then. Perhaps nex't month i'll see about making plans for the next big meet up. I had a realy cool idea last night, but it'll mean we all go to london this time. I know it's a bit outta the way for some people, but with what I have in mind, it'll be well worth it. It will also be expencive, but i should have that part mostly covered.

boris no no
04-19-2005, 10:40 PM
ui cannot afford anything right now.
plus i have many exams and essays to do then :cry:
maybe next time!

Hirro Yui
09-29-2005, 02:50 PM
A meet up? Sounds fun...I'm from Derbyshire too XD

kikimm
09-29-2005, 03:32 PM
This already happened a long time ago. :( Next time!

eestlinc
09-29-2005, 03:32 PM
that was months ago. Please don't dig up old topics.