PDA

View Full Version : We're meeting up! (UK)

Pages : [1] 2

boris no no
03-21-2005, 12:26 PM
right. i couldn't find the old meeting up thread so i've made a new one!
plus the old one was so full of poo.... :p
me and amarits are going to be meeting up over the hols. we tried to orginize a trip to alton towers but not enough people wanted to come and it was inconvinent for some.
so we're going to do something else!
plus not as expensive as alton towers! :tongue:
i wouldn't mind going to birmingham and having alook around seen as i've only been once to look around!
any other suggestions?
it'll be very cool if we had some support with this!
it's about time that we Brits met up! :D
thanking you all!

ps you can bring friends along if you want! the more the merrier! :D

bigbri2k5
03-21-2005, 12:38 PM
Birmingham sucks got to Blackpool! It has great rides and some cool shops

amratis
03-21-2005, 01:02 PM
If UK ppl dont come I will hunt you down! Wahahahahaha....ha? :p

For the ppl who are back at Uni/school/college or whatever, we'll be organizing it for the weekend so maybe it'd be poss for those ppl to come along too.

boris has already met up with Nod at some point so he'll probably come too. Like boris said, the more the merrier so please all think about coming along! :D

more details when I think of some, :p :D

EDIT - Ah! not Blackpool! :p boris no no lives in Derbyshire. The reason I'm going up there (I live in dorset) and not the other way round is because I drive. Also I remember quite a few others seem to live in the midlan area so *shrugs* :)

boris no no
03-21-2005, 03:45 PM
Ifboris has already met up with Nod at some point so he'll probably come too.
i was drunk at the time....

Ah! not Blackpool! :p boris no no lives in Derbyshire. The reason I'm going up there (I live in dorset) and not the other way round is because I drive. Also I remember quite a few others seem to live in the midlan area so *shrugs* :)
yeah, i don't like blackpool anyways! :p
i know that Rainecloud lives near Manchester and psy near birmingham......i
i vote a day in birmingham! :cool:

Psychotic
03-21-2005, 03:48 PM
If it's Birmingham then consider me there.

Chris
03-21-2005, 03:52 PM
Unfortunately I don't live in the UK.

Why can't we all meet up in a place convenient for all?

Lets say: Tokyo or Manila?

:(

boris no no
03-21-2005, 03:56 PM
Unfortunately I don't live in the UK.

Why can't we all meet up in a place convenient for all?

Lets say: Tokyo or Manila?

just gimme the money to and i will! ;)

Chris
03-21-2005, 03:59 PM
What about Copenhagen?

amratis
03-21-2005, 03:59 PM
i was drunk at the time....

rofl, just...lol boris. Is that why he ran away?

yeah, i don't like blackpool anyways! :p
i know that Rainecloud lives near Manchester and psy near birmingham......i
i vote a day in birmingham! :cool:

Well I dont mind that much. I've only been to Birmingham once and that was for an audition but it seemed nice. S'had alot of work done on it hasnt it?

If it's Birmingham then consider me there.

Uhh. lets not do it in Birmingham then :p Only joking, dont blub psy psy.

zorander
03-21-2005, 04:13 PM
Birmingham sounds cool. We gonna do a one day thing or a long weekend?

amratis
03-21-2005, 04:14 PM
*looks at boris* I dunno, I'd have to stay at someone's house if we did that, or sleep in my car.... :cry:

Mindflare
03-21-2005, 04:17 PM
I never get done talking about how much I want to meet some of you in chat. I needn't bring that here to the fora. Hope you all have fun. Being from the US, there is no way I could attend. ;_;

boris no no
03-21-2005, 04:19 PM
*looks at boris* I dunno, I'd have to stay at someone's house if we did that, or sleep in my car.... :cry:
whatever.depending on how many people want to go. we could do like a whole weekend thing and stay in a lodge or something. we don't have to just go to birmingham! we could go there one day and then somewhere else in derbyshire!
up to everyone else. if you have the money we could go sightseeing! that'll be cool! :cool:

amratis
03-21-2005, 04:31 PM
somewhere else in derbyshire = alton towers! lol. Okay, I gotta go singing practise now, uh, well actually its evensong. Ah!

Little Miss Awesome
03-21-2005, 04:40 PM
Ok, I can come, but I'll need to take some friends, and find out how to get to Birmingham, I'll need to know exactly where it is, also, am I not too much younger than the rest of you all to go? :(

Maxico
03-21-2005, 06:23 PM
If its not london then Im not interested... bloody northerners ¬¬.

Craig
03-21-2005, 06:32 PM
Hmm sounds tempting.

Pauten
03-21-2005, 06:34 PM
If its not london then Im not interested... bloody northerners ¬¬.

hehehe silly Southerners :p , you know you love us really. :D
London is alright i guess, Leeds is nice. I went to Birmingham once it was quite gray, but still its the birthplace of Ozzy Osbourne so yeah, it rocks.

Psychotic
03-21-2005, 06:41 PM
If its not london then Im not interested... bloody northerners ¬¬.If you look at a map of the UK, Birmingham is more south than it is north. :p

Pauten
03-21-2005, 06:46 PM
I thought it was still (only just) in the Midlands area?

Maxico
03-21-2005, 06:49 PM
If you look at a map of the UK, Birmingham is more south than it is north. :p

Everythings north to me.

Psychotic
03-21-2005, 06:53 PM
I thought it was still (only just) in the Midlands area?It is, but if you divided the country down the middle horizontally, it would be in the southern section. :)
Everythings north to me.Portsmouth.

boris no no
03-21-2005, 07:03 PM
*chants*
birmingham birmingham!
:D

Maxico
03-21-2005, 07:08 PM

amratis
03-21-2005, 08:38 PM
Lodge thing sounds good, of course depending on how many come I mean.

Little Miss Awesome, I dont think you're *too* young to come but of course its up to you. Like boris said you're more then welcome to bring friends along. Figuring out how to get from Newcastle to Birmingham shouldnt be too hard. Depends also on what we're going to DO in Birmingham, I guess we need to sort that out too. What does everyone want to do when we meet up? Uhh, guess I gotta organize things again. Help is welcome, anyone here actually live IN birmingham?

Whoohoo! looking forward to it :D

louby_4eva
03-21-2005, 08:42 PM
I have no idea how to get to Birmingham, I live near Manchester and I think it would be a bit weird to meet you guys. Hope you have fun anyway. :love:

amratis
03-21-2005, 08:51 PM
lol I guess, well thats ok, I guess we are all abit scary :joker:

Blackmageboi
03-21-2005, 08:58 PM
i never said in the other thread im from solihull right next to birmingham i can get to the city center in 30 mins

zorander
03-21-2005, 09:05 PM
How about going somewhere along the Kent coast? Got some nice hotels in Broadstairs.

Or how about Butlins/Centreparks? Plenty of options available.

There might even be somewhere nice to go in london. I know some nice hotels there and as for a day out there, there's the London eye, the aquairium and the Dali museum alone outside waterloo train station. Trafalgar squair usually has artists ready to do characatures and there's plenty of good pubs and clothes shops in Soho.

Little Miss Awesome
03-21-2005, 09:14 PM
Man, I hate to be so disagreeish but I don't think I can get to Birmingham without it being horribly expensive and suspicious!
London could be perfect, I'm going down there in the easter for a bit and i could go with some friends to "shop", I know I won't be allowed so I'm going to have to go not far away or have a gorgeous excuse! :cry:

zorander
03-21-2005, 09:16 PM
Hmm, and i guess London is easier for most people to get to since you can get a train or coach there from most places easily enough

Maxico
03-21-2005, 09:24 PM
Meh, londons a pit.

amratis
03-21-2005, 09:24 PM
Well, London would be easier for me too, technically speaking, but this will be have to be done on a majority vote guys. And alot of ppl live in the midlands area. Exscuse me if this is a dense question but how is it easier for you to get to London if you're allready in the midlands? Isnt Birmingham closer?

Also dates play into this. I get back to england after the 11th of april and I'm not going back to Uni till 25th. (Scottish easter breaks are way different to the English ones) Thats why we're doing it on a weekend, as alot of ppl are back at Uni/school/college by the 25th of april.

Meh, londons a pit.

edit - Theres that too. Also, London is exspensive, and if theres a big group of us.....

Little Miss Awesome
03-21-2005, 09:29 PM
We should find out who's going and have a vote.
Me? I think we should go to Newcastle for the weekend, we can go to lightwater valley that's not far away, we can go to the metrocentre and visit the angel of the north whats like 5 min from my house!
It's not a dense question, I didn't explain well, I need to do something unsuspicious looking, going to London would be great AND I'm already going down there a few days

Psychotic
03-21-2005, 09:30 PM
Hmm, and i guess London is easier for most people to get to since you can get a train or coach there from most places easily enoughYeah but Birmingham is in the centre, so it'll be easier and quicker for most people to get to.

Craig
03-21-2005, 09:32 PM
What exactly will we be doing?

zorander
03-21-2005, 09:33 PM
Well, I've allways found it easier to get to london from most places i've been to because trains and coaches seem to have london as a major location with everyone going to and from there all the time so there are more direct routes to london from most other places. I have no doubt that people could get to Birmingham with relative ease from other locations in the midlands, it just seems that London is more of a familiar place to everyone, even the people who've never been there. Lots of well known places like London bridge, Westminster, Soho, Buckinghame palace etc.
It might just be me here, but i find it more confusing trying to go to other places in the countye than london. I think i'd probably find it easier to go to Edinborough or Glasgow than Birmingham even tho i've never been to either. I could still get to any of them, just with more or less confusion!

Psychotic
03-21-2005, 09:40 PM
Yeah, London is a more familiar place with more coach routes, but every single station in the country will also have a route to Birmingham, as Birmingham is the country's second biggest city, and usually it will be cheaper than London as like I say, Birmingham is slap bang in the middle so it doesn't alienate those from the north who want to come.

zorander
03-21-2005, 09:43 PM
I'm fine with either. What is there to do in Birmingham?

Psychotic
03-21-2005, 09:45 PM
The Bullring, for one. It's a brand-new, absolutely huge shopping centre. We could pretty much hang out there, buy stuff and hopefully cause mayhem :cool:

Kirobaito
03-21-2005, 09:46 PM
Take pictures.

Craig
03-21-2005, 09:47 PM
The Bullring, for one. It's a brand-new, absolutely huge shopping centre. We could pretty much hang out there, buy stuff and hopefully cause mayhem :cool:

Sounds like a blast.

zorander
03-21-2005, 09:51 PM
Groovy. Any thing like paintball, go-cart tracks or absailing?

Maxico
03-21-2005, 09:54 PM
Its a city. Not summer camp. Not that I know what summer camps like but Im just stabbing in the dark here.

Anyway London > All. Mostly cause I live there but apparantly there all sorts of cool stuff... besides me...

amratis
03-21-2005, 09:54 PM
As long as it has a pub in it I dont mind. ;)

boris and me were orginally just going to meet up and find a nice pub somewhere. Course, now theres others who are coming who wont be 18 or over. Psy I know you're birthday is april sometime. anywho, I wouldnt mind going out somewhere in the evening.

Dont ask me about things to do in Birmingham, I've only been once, so I'll have to rely on ppl who say its good :D

Groovy. Any thing like paintball, go-cart tracks or absailing?

EDIT - Oh please say it has paint-balling or go karting. Coz I'd kick all your ass's if it had either of these :D

Little Miss Awesome
03-21-2005, 09:56 PM
I'm sorry!
If my age is going to cause a problem I won't come, I don't want to hassle any of you!

zorander
03-21-2005, 09:59 PM
Nonononononono!!!!! Don't panic! Coke and lemonade is sold in pubs too!
there's plenty to do for every one i'm sure!

amratis
03-21-2005, 10:00 PM
I'm sorry!
If my age is going to cause a problem I won't come, I don't want to hassle any of you!

No no on! I didnt mean you couldnt come, silly person :)
Who the hell I am to say who can and cant come anyway. Dont worry I'm sure we can find something to do no matter who comes

Craig
03-21-2005, 10:01 PM
I'm only 17 mind you. And I doubt the minors wanna sit around drinking Coke while the others get totally mashed.

Psychotic
03-21-2005, 10:01 PM
boris and me were orginally just going to meet up and find a nice pub somewhere. Course, now theres others who are coming who wont be 18 or over. Psy I know you're birthday is april sometime. I've been able to pass for 18 since I was 15 kthx. ;)

And I have no idea if it has all that cool stuff. I hope so! I've never been - like I say, it's new.

I'm only 17 mind you. And I doubt the minors wanna sit around drinking Coke while the others get totally mashed. Or alternatively play pranks on the drunken ones ;)

amratis
03-21-2005, 10:02 PM
I'm only 17 mind you. And I doubt the minors wanna sit around drinking Coke while the others get totally mashed.

Exactly, and I wouldnt get totally mashed if we *did* go to a pub...boris might ;) Joke boris, joke, dont kill me. :D

EDIT

I've been able to pass for 18 since I was 15 kthx. ;)

Oooh *gets handbag out* :p Okay, if you say so. I was just checking

Or alternatively play pranks on the drunken ones ;)

Just you try it. :twak:

zorander
03-21-2005, 10:03 PM
I stoped drinking 2 years ago and i find it's just as easy to have fun without getting smashed!

Little Miss Awesome
03-21-2005, 10:17 PM
I'll wait until your all so horribly drunk and take you to a registry office and marry all of you- yes you!
Hahahahah, fear my soberness! :D

agrudis
03-21-2005, 10:19 PM
i dont care where! i can cum any weekend (except May 7-8 cos I got a skull thingy on 7th, going to see Miss Saigon [the musical] on 8th)! as long as we dont go to mcdonald's! im scared of that clown (hides in corner)! plus, itd b cool to finally meet the characters from this musical i wrote!

Psychotic
03-21-2005, 10:20 PM
I'll wait until your all so horribly drunk and take you to a registry office and marry all of you- yes you!
Hahahahah, fear my soberness! :D Right, you all heard it. When you wake up with no eyebrows, the explanation is as follows: Little Miss Awesome did it. I tried to stop her, but she overpowered me! :D

zorander
03-21-2005, 10:22 PM
Oh god not that! NOOOOOOOOOO!....Wait, i'm freakin out over a threat of a cirtificate?! Hahahaha, meh' I've got a better one, I'll trick you into shaving off each other's eyebrows and leave you thinking it was a hillarious thing to do!
Or we could spend the evening playing ps2 and X-box games. Or there's allways twister....

Craig
03-21-2005, 10:22 PM
I'm in Belgium from May 8th to 12th and have a party to go to a few days after that.

And a Green Day concert june 18th.

agrudis
03-21-2005, 10:24 PM
and there is NO WAY im going to come if it means im missing a musical on TV! also, i am very dangerous to meet in person! i dont mean i carry knives or anything, i mean im psycho crazy and bouncy like!

zorander
03-21-2005, 10:28 PM
Record it! Then you can watch it many times after!

Chaos
03-21-2005, 10:32 PM
Well, London is like...easy for me. I live about an hour on the train away. If I went anywhere else, I'd have to go TO London first.

*shrug*
It's not like I really know any of you, so it could be a little odd if I came. I read all your posts yet I know sod all about any of you as people.
Hmm, anyway. I may go, if it is in my reach to get to.

Chaos

zorander
03-21-2005, 10:34 PM
Well, i've never met any of you! And that's the fun part of the whole trip!

agrudis
03-21-2005, 10:35 PM
and if i hav munny!

Maxico
03-21-2005, 11:03 PM
Londons easy for me too cause... well Im there now. And I dont know any of you... I've seen psys hands though.... mmmm.... sexy.

amratis
03-21-2005, 11:45 PM
I'm in Belgium from May 8th to 12th and have a party to go to a few days after that.

And a Green Day concert june 18th.

Well we're talking about doing it in April, so thats ok

agrudis
03-22-2005, 06:05 PM
well, april 8th (which is a friday) is my bday!

boris no no
03-22-2005, 07:37 PM
RIGHT!!!!
i'm going to elect myself sort of in charge! (and amratis coz i said so! ;) )
after looking at everyone posts i think that....birmingham is the best! (mainly because it's the easiest for me to get to! ;) ) you southeners can organise one yourself if you want! we could see who had the best day! :D
best weekends for me will possibly be the 16th and 17th. i will need to book work off so PLEASE say yes now.
plus how many DEFINATE people want to come? depending on how many people i will be booking a lodge type thing....but you all must pay. i'm a poor student and will not pay for anyone but myself! :p
i am looking now into it! those who are native to birmingham may want to say whats good to do!

Exactly, and I wouldnt get totally mashed if we *did* go to a pub...boris might Joke boris, joke, dont kill me.
i probally would! you can take pics of me being drunk and disordaly!
i will not be allowing ANY underage drinking. sorry but i will not be arrested or get in trouble! :tongue:
well....argue it betwwen yourselves! i will be looking now for places to stay...the YMCA looks fun! :D
let me know........................NOW!!

Psychotic
03-22-2005, 07:42 PM
RIGHT!!!!
i'm going to elect myself sort of in charge! (and amratis coz i said so! ;) )

Oh we're voting who to put in charge? OK, we have to vote for someone we don't like so they have to do all the work...I VOTE BORIS AND AMRA :)

i will not be allowing ANY underage drinking. sorry but i will not be arrested or get in trouble!I doubt you could stop me, 14 days before my 18th birthday. And why would you get in trouble? :)

But haha, I won't drink anyway as I think that certain EoFF members would do bad things to me if I was drunk. :roll:

boris no no
03-22-2005, 07:52 PM
Oh we're voting who to put in charge? OK, we have to vote for someone we don't like so they have to do all the work...I VOTE BORIS AND AMRA :)
:crying: your so mean!

I doubt you could stop me, 14 days before my 18th birthday. And why would you get in trouble? :)

But haha, I won't drink anyway as I think that certain EoFF members would do bad things to me if I was drunk. :roll:
nah i was only realy saying it because i didn't want it to seem that i was endorsing underaged drinking
i wish jojo could come. then we could REALLY do you damage! :radred:

Psychotic
03-22-2005, 07:54 PM
i wish jojo could come. then we could REALLY do you damage! :radred:Yeah, a 3rd illegitimate kid to go with the ones I'm gonna get from you and amra. :p

boris no no
03-22-2005, 07:59 PM
Yeah, a 3rd illegitimate kid to go with the ones I'm gonna get from you and amra. :p
you wish psy baby!

amratis
03-22-2005, 08:48 PM
Yeah, a 3rd illegitimate kid to go with the ones I'm gonna get from you and amra. :p

Pffft, I wouldnt get THAT drunk Psy.

edit - You probably wouldnt drink because you'd get ratted after one pint Psy. :p

Psychotic
03-22-2005, 08:49 PM
We'll see :laugh:

amratis
03-22-2005, 08:50 PM
We'll see :laugh:

Actually you wouldnt be seeing anything if you got that drunk :D

Psychotic
03-22-2005, 08:52 PM
True. But my limit is a quarter of a pint before I can't walk, not a whole pint - that's just insane!

(Note - this is referring to Shandy)

boris no no
03-22-2005, 08:53 PM
after talking to amra we (that is i ;) ) have decided that we should meet on the 16 and 17th! :D it's a weekend so don't worry about missing school/college/uni!
you can bring a friend if you want for protection against psy, you'll need it! (joking psy we all luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv yous :love: )
i think that we should have a look round the city first and then go for a nice meal. then find something to entertain us in the evening, like laser quest type thing or something!
then sleep in hostel/doorway.
then on sunday we should do something in the morning then go home! :love:
hows that???
more suggestions please people! :love: :love:

EDIT: psy you silly puppy!
you couldn't manage a half pint of root beer! :p

amratis
03-22-2005, 08:55 PM
I cant work out if this is off topic or not. I guess its on topic ;)

Ah! enough about drinking and illigitimate babies allready. :D

someone say something serious....ha ha.

Right I'm going to do more coursework

Psychotic
03-22-2005, 08:56 PM
EDIT: psy you silly puppy!
you couldn't manage a half pint of root beer! :pOh, I did, but I had to go to hospital for a stomach pump afterwards.

amratis
03-22-2005, 08:57 PM
then sleep in hostel/doorway.

I vote for the doorway option! :D

No actually, thats where we can leave Psy after he pass's out :D

agrudis
03-22-2005, 09:13 PM
how much munny do i need? and wot do i do during nite when every1s sloozing? 'cause i only slooze about 5-15 minits evry nite! plus i talk (ahem, sing) in my slooze! ill b the hart and soul of tha party . . . well, um, maybe not, but ill b there!

boris no no
03-22-2005, 09:25 PM
i'm finding it hard to find us accomindation....
if ANYONE knows a good place to saty tell us! :D

Craig
03-22-2005, 09:45 PM
Would it be easy for me to get to Birmingham from Bristol?

EDIT: Is this link (http://www.smoothhound.co.uk/birmingh.html#08702090017) any help to you Boris?

boris no no
03-22-2005, 10:01 PM
thanks jelli! mmmmmm jelly....
thats great!
i just emailed the YMCA to see if they can let us stay the night! it'll be so fun!
hotels are so expensive.....do you think they'll let us all stay in the sam room??

bristol to birmingham?? should be easy enough! i gotta come from Derby! (i know not far away but.... :p )

amratis
03-22-2005, 10:05 PM
Bristol to Birmginham should be pretty straight forward I think Jelli. Just ring up national rail enquires and find out. :)

Psychotic
03-22-2005, 10:08 PM
Heck no need to ring, Jelli, CLICKY CLICKY! (http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/planmyjourney/time_table/journey_requirements.asp?&T2ID=4605_200532222726)

I already know where I'm staying. :roll:

agrudis
03-22-2005, 10:09 PM
im in hertfordshire!

amratis
03-22-2005, 10:09 PM
Heck no need to ring, Jelli, CLICKY CLICKY! (http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/planmyjourney/time_table/journey_requirements.asp?&T2ID=4605_200532222726)

In a dungheap :p

boris no no
03-22-2005, 10:10 PM

THEN LET US STAY!!! :D :D
heeheehee! :p

Psychotic
03-22-2005, 10:17 PM
In a dungheap :pYes.
THEN LET US STAY!!! :D :DI would have done but for the spiteful remarks from amra that hurt my feelings. :whimper:

boris no no
03-22-2005, 10:24 PM
.I would have done but for the spiteful remarks from amra that hurt my feelings. :whimper:
*husg*
bless you psy! i still love you!!!
*amra be nice to him so we get free board!* :p

amratis
03-22-2005, 10:30 PM
Yes.I would have done but for the spiteful remarks from amra that hurt my feelings. :whimper:

He is NOT upset boris. And he wouldnt let us stay at his anyway, s'not his fault though. Hey if he doesnt want to stay somewhere with us then he doesnt have to does he? Whatever makes him happy.

And psy do you really live in a dungheap? ;) :D

Craig
03-22-2005, 10:31 PM
Haha, my Mum and Dad think i'm being lured to Birmingham by a Paedophile.

Jack
03-22-2005, 10:31 PM
I hope you realise how hard this will be for me to reach that date on such short notice. I might have to miss on some concerts and Saturday will be awfully hard to sort out since it's 9 hours I'll have to disperse somehow throughout the week.
It's a good thing I love you guys.
I'll do my best.

amratis
03-22-2005, 10:39 PM
More the merrier

boris no no
03-22-2005, 10:43 PM
:D more the merrier and more people to help organise it!
everyone, if you can, look for places to stay!
i don't mind ringing and stuff, just post the links here and i'll do it! :D
whoooooooot! a meeting of british eoffers! so much fun! :)

agrudis
03-22-2005, 10:47 PM
has there been a fixed time arranged?

boris no no
03-22-2005, 10:53 PM
at the mo the weekend of the 16-17.
times....possibly in the morning

Pauten
03-22-2005, 10:54 PM
so most peeps should set off for birmingham on the 15th?

agrudis
03-22-2005, 11:01 PM
i think sum1s gonna lock me in a cupboard cos theyll b annoyed at my restlessness and singing-in-my-slooze thing!

boris no no
03-22-2005, 11:04 PM
best to set off on the 16th as i'm trying to get a place to stay (if you want) that night.

Pauten
03-22-2005, 11:07 PM
lol, i mean if we're meeting in the morning (16th) then traveling through the night would be the best option, for some. :p

amratis
03-22-2005, 11:44 PM
i think sum1s gonna lock me in a cupboard cos theyll b annoyed at my restlessness and singing-in-my-slooze thing!

That'll probably be psy locking you in the cupboard...but he'll be there with you. WAHAHAHHA! :p K, joking agrudis, dont get scared :D

agrudis
03-22-2005, 11:47 PM
i dont get scared! im more of a happy-regardless-of-the-situation kinda guy!

amratis
03-22-2005, 11:51 PM
You'd be happy is Psy locked you in a cupboard with him! Ah! :p ;)

Psychotic
03-22-2005, 11:52 PM
You'd be happy is Psy locked you in a cupboard with him! Ah! :p ;)Who wouldn't?

amratis
03-22-2005, 11:55 PM
I wouldnt be :D

Psychotic
03-22-2005, 11:55 PM
I wouldnt be :DYeah but you're a zebra.

agrudis
03-22-2005, 11:56 PM
so wud i! but i dont really no him, but ill b happy anywhere any time any place!

amratis
03-23-2005, 12:00 AM
Yeah but you're a zebra.

No I'm a sheep, duh. :p :D

agrudis
03-23-2005, 12:52 PM
im whatever animal can go thru 700 rounds of 'head shoulders knees and toes' and not get bord!

gokufusionss1
03-23-2005, 01:18 PM

your 16 i'm afraid to break it to you but........ paedophiles aren't attracted to you anymore. :p

agrudis
03-23-2005, 02:34 PM
i wunda if well b able 2 guess who the uthas r?

amratis
03-23-2005, 06:40 PM
Well, ppl will be able to tell who I am when I say "Hi its me" ;)

Okay so, going by the date of the weekend of the 16-17th april...who can come again? If you just want to come for the one day then go home thats fine. Hell I might do that, dunno yet. If enough ppl want to make it a weekend thing then I'll help boris with looking for some accomodation at the weekend, allthough I'm REALLY busy at the moment I think I can spare an hour or so for that.
I'll be driving up early on the 16th. and if it is a weekend thing I'll go back evening of the 17th.

zorander
03-23-2005, 06:46 PM
I might have 2 friends comming along. I'll see what i can do for group accomedation in the area. Any ideas on exactly which part of Birmingham we will be visiting?

agrudis
03-23-2005, 07:20 PM
how much munny do i need?

amratis
03-23-2005, 07:58 PM
zorander sweety, READ the thread, :p

and I dont know how much money you'll need yet.. Edit - depending on when you live, enough to get the train to birmingham at least, then whatever you want to spend after that.
Ha ha, my student loan will have just gone in the weekend before so I'll have plenty. *cackles*

Lady Fidela of Confide
03-23-2005, 08:47 PM
Blackmageboi and i could probably come...he posted before i noticed, like he said, half an hour bus ride for us, simple...we probably would just come on the saturday though, the parents probably wouldn't be too happy about us stopping in a hostel or something with people we've never met in real life...plus i'd need the sunday to do my college work...i'm sure there's a contest at college to see who can set us the most work...*sighs*

zorander
03-23-2005, 09:01 PM
Just a thought: will there be dancing?

Watch me grooove! (http://img128.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img128&image=dance3uy.gif)

amratis
03-23-2005, 09:05 PM
DEFinetly not. Not if its like that anyway. :D

edit - but if you WANT us to run away then.....? ;)

agrudis
03-23-2005, 09:10 PM
GOT TO BE MUSIC!! i luv dancing! as i said erlia, i can go thru 700 rounds of head shoulders knees and toes w/ out stopping (unless theres a fire or someone pulls my trousers down or sumthing that wud stop me immediately)!

amratis
03-23-2005, 09:18 PM
Well, just make sure you dont do that when we meet up or I may have to kill you. :D joke.

agrudis
03-23-2005, 09:31 PM
do we need 2 tell if we got any allergies or conditions jus in case . . . uh, just in case sumthing?

boris no no
03-23-2005, 11:09 PM
naw you should be ok unless you have an alergy of birmingham...

amratis
03-23-2005, 11:44 PM
Mmm, right, who wants to come just for the day of the 16th then go home? Probably will be the younger ppl right? Because boris no no's friend has said she'll put some ppl up, but not lots. But I know some ppl are coming just for the 16th. psy only live bout half an hr on the train away so he's going home, so might just be me and boris and.........??? staying overnight?

I'm not driving all that way for just one day, which I why I'm staying so I can do more stuff on the 17th, then go home.

agrudis
03-24-2005, 11:54 AM
ill b able 2 stay overnight! cept i probly wont slooze!

boris no no
03-24-2005, 12:23 PM
me and amra have been deccussing this and we think that perhaps some of the younger people should just come for the day....
i am not being nasty but we will probally go to the pub and i don't see us being able to bring in younger people....
i'm not being nasty!
you can stay if you really want to but i'm finding it hard to find a place to stay..... :( soooorrrrrry!
i'm going to keep looking!
plus anyone under 16 i think we might need something saying that your parents will let you go.....again sorry! but i do not want to get in trouble! :)
email me at boris_no_no@hotmail.com if you need to give parents concent.
i just want to do this propally! :D
i hope that you can all come!
it's going to be so much fun! :D

Pauten
03-24-2005, 03:34 PM
Work permitting, I can come for the full weekend and get horribly drunk. :D
Don't worry i'm legal. :)

Psychotic
03-24-2005, 06:11 PM
plus anyone under 16 i think we might need something saying that your parents will let you go.....again sorry! but i do not want to get in trouble! :)
email me at boris_no_no@hotmail.com if you need to give parents concent.
i just want to do this propally! :D
i hope that you can all come!
it's going to be so much fun! :D...this isn't a field trip, y'know. Seriously, once you start going into parental consent then you have to go into things like insurance.

amratis
03-24-2005, 06:23 PM
That is true Psy. But I think she's just trying to be cautious. Like she said, she just doesnt want to freak out some ppl's parents and get in trouble.

boris no no
03-24-2005, 11:18 PM
That is true Psy. But I think she's just trying to be cautious. Like she said, she just doesnt want to freak out some ppl's parents and get in trouble.
my point exaxtly!
i don't want any parents finding out that their kids went off to meet someone online. i know it sounds silly but some parents may worry.
i just want all angles covered!

amratis
03-24-2005, 11:49 PM
You know how parents are. Especially with all the things happening in the last couple of years in this country. With girls going off and meeting up with ppl they know on the internet and running away with them .etc. Some parents might get pretty freaked out. But like I said, that'd only be with the younger ones. Although MY parents are a little 'who are these ppl then?' right now. ;)

This isn't an official thing though...I do worry I may be expected to take care of the younger people...and no I'm not trying to patronize anyone guys. *hides* Which is why I've been saying about the 14-15-16 year olds maybe only coming for the first day. Which is what some of you are planning on doing anyway I think.

Yes I know, you can all look after yourselves.

Come the weekend I'm going to try and look at all the things we can actually DO while we're there. :D just real busy right now

agrudis
03-25-2005, 09:12 AM
ill b there 4 the full weekend!

Little Miss Awesome
03-25-2005, 04:40 PM

Your Mam thought I was a paedophile!!

By the way, I'll definitely need a thing for my parents, they'll totally freak out if they find out I'm meeting you all somewhere, I hate being an only child

agrudis
03-25-2005, 05:30 PM
Your Mam thought I was a paedophile!!

By the way, I'll definitely need a thing for my parents, they'll totally freak out if they find out I'm meeting you all somewhere, I hate being an only child

Same! my parents wud wurry cos i look like a 12 yr old (even tho im almost 17 in a few wks)!

Lady Fidela of Confide
03-27-2005, 07:56 PM
i dunno if my parents would worry that much, unless of course you guys are really adults just pretending to be kids...(hey, it happens) but nah, i think you guys are honest...anyway my question is have we decided where we're meeting up and when yet?

agrudis
03-28-2005, 02:22 PM
i hav 3p, so i need 2 get mor munny or i wont b able 2 cum! less i walk!

amratis
03-28-2005, 02:37 PM
We're meeting up in Birmingham the weekend of the 16th-17th of april. Though I'm thinking of driving up the night before, would be useful to have a car there. Not essential I know but,,...reminds me, I need to message boris.
I've just been looking around websites and theres MORE then enough to do in Birmingham so I'm sure we'll have a great time.

Pauten
03-28-2005, 03:21 PM
It's all coming together it seems...btw Amratis, where in Birmingham are we atually gonna meet up?
Or has that not been decided yet?

agrudis
03-28-2005, 03:26 PM
ill hav 2 see if i kan get off wurk that weekend! i probly kan, but ill hav too chek!

Rye
03-28-2005, 03:27 PM
Hope you guys have fun, and make sure you take lots of pictures for the photo album. I'd love to come, but you know, I live in America and my parents are as strict as hell. ;_____________;

nik0tine
03-28-2005, 03:27 PM
Yes. Do take pictures.

amratis
03-28-2005, 03:49 PM
Oh I definetly will take lots of pictures. :D Allthough unfortunetly I dont own a nice digital camera or anything, so I'll just be using disposable's, however I hope someone else has a nice camera and doesn't mind bringing it along.

As for *where* we're meeting up, that hasnt been sorted out. Depends on when and how ppl are arriving. We're actually going to be in the city center when the day gets started. We'll probably go to the Bullring shopping center, which is scarily huge. http://www.bullring.co.uk/website/ Then go out that night, then back the next day.

Of course, we also need to know whose staying the night and who is just coming for the day. Because we need to know about accomodation. boris no no has a friend in birmingham who can put up 4-5 ppl I think she said. And if more then that are staying then they/we need to find somewhere for them to stay the night, not a problem as theres plenty of cheap accomodation in birmingham in and around the city center. But it still needs sorting. And come this thursday I wont be able to do it because I wont have my comp from then till 11th of april. Though I will try my best to get online and check msg's .etc at some point between.

Nod
03-28-2005, 06:31 PM
ok, sorry its a little late, ive been snowboarding in italy for the past week:p:p::p:p:p:p:p p:p:p:p:p............ meeting up in Birmingham sounds like a good idea to me!
If i manage to get up to date on my assignments etc. then i'll be there!!!!
:roll:
:beer:

amratis
03-28-2005, 06:37 PM
ok, sorry its a little late, ive been snowboarding in italy for the past week:p:p::p:p:p:p:p p:p:p:p:p :beer:

Git ;) Well I'll be skiing in the swiss alps in a week and a half so nyeh! :p

and good news bout Birmingham, more the merrier. boris said she wasnt sure if you were coming or not.

Nod
03-28-2005, 07:05 PM
yeah, ive not been in contact with anyone for the past week; it was kind of nice to arrive back in england and get loads of txt msgs & answerphone msgs on my mobile though!
Now im back, i just wanna go snowboarding again! SO MUCH FUN!!!! i'll probably just head over to Tamworth snowdome, even though it is just a pale imitation of the real thing :cry:
on topic, i am undecided as to whether i will drive to birmingham or catch the train.....
also, who's going for the whole weekend or just one day?
do i need parental consent? :p

amratis
03-28-2005, 07:29 PM
on topic, i am undecided as to whether i will drive to birmingham or catch the train.....
also, who's going for the whole weekend or just one day?
do i need parental consent? :p

Driving or getting the train is also my dilemma, I'd have to catch the train from Salisbury if I came up. But having a car there might be useful...maybe we should both drive and charge everyone else to ferry them about birmingham :D

And I dont know whose coming for the weekend or for the day, thats what *I* asked a short while ago :D I'm staying the weekend, so's boris, and Psy only lives about 25-mins away on the train so I imagine he'll come back for the sunday but I'm not sure.

and I don't *think* you'll need parental consent Nod..... ;)

agrudis
03-28-2005, 11:06 PM
ill b able 2 stay nite! how much munny do i need (utha than muny for train)?

amratis
03-29-2005, 10:20 AM
As soon as I or boris know, we'll let you know. :D

Ko Ko
03-29-2005, 10:39 AM
OMG. Come and meet up in China!!

Doc Sark
03-29-2005, 10:40 AM
16th of April?

I think I'll be back at stinking university by then. However the loan would have come in...pencil me in.

amratis
03-29-2005, 12:01 PM
Will do :) hope to see you there.

Social Moon Firesky
03-29-2005, 12:30 PM
Would I be able to bring my mates? They know nothing about FF, other than what I've bent their ears about, but they're always up for a laugh. I think I could get to Birmingham on the Saturday, if I know where we'll be meeting up. Actually, I have a suggestion: The Sea Life Centre, in Brindley Place next to the canal. Everybody could meet up outside it, 'cos it's massive and really difficult to miss. You can even see it from the motorway. :D

amratis
03-29-2005, 01:07 PM
Yes of course, you're welcome to bring your mates along, if they want too, xD

At this rate theres gonna be a whole lotta ppl. xD

Social Moon Firesky
03-29-2005, 01:14 PM
I'll ask them. You might have to put up with a whole lot of us though. And we have some very strange rituals, such as putting colanders on our heads in BHS and pretending to be Daleks. (Fear the kitchen utensils!) And we must, must, MUST go up to random people and ask them random questions. But I'll try and keep a lid on everyone if that's gonna cause problems. :D

amratis
03-29-2005, 01:17 PM
Well, they can do that if they want. I'll just act like I don't know them ;) Psy'll probably join them too. :p

How many are you planning on bringing? lol

Social Moon Firesky
03-29-2005, 01:22 PM
Woooooo! Bring on the spatulas! *Puts colander on her head and runs out the room looking for tasty humans to enslave* I'm planning on bringing around 5 of us.

agrudis
03-29-2005, 01:24 PM
itz my bday on the 8th, the friday 8 dayz b4 the saturday we're meetin up, nd iv asked my parentz if thay kud get me a dijital kamera!

amratis
03-29-2005, 01:40 PM
Woooooo! Bring on the spatulas! *Puts colander on her head and runs out the room looking for tasty humans to enslave* I'm planning on bringing around 5 of us.

Thats quite alot, but as long as you don't expect me to take any responsibility if you get in trouble then sure! ;) :D You're not staying the night are you? .....*raise's eyebrow*

boris no no
03-29-2005, 05:00 PM
correct me if i'm wrong....
people coming -
boris
amra
psy
doc sark
social moon + friends???
agrudis
Nod
zorander
blackmageboi
lady F

anyone else just say!
people staying overnight

boris
amra
agrudis
zorander
doc????
Nod????

again just say if i've missed anyone.
with this number of people i may be able to get a place to stay at a friends, but NOT if you guys bring alot of friends. she can have 4-5 people MAX. its a small student house.
sea life centre sounds cool! :D
plus the bullring!
if i cannot get a place to stay at my friends you'll need money for a place to stay. i WILL NOT lean money or book the place and not get the money back. i am in enough debt as it is. i will say bring £20 for the place. i have been unable to look as i've been held up with work and seeing HANSON :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: so i'll look now.
i'll post more in a bit

amratis
03-29-2005, 05:06 PM
Psy isn't staying the night, he only lives about 25 mins away via train so he's going home for the night. Well....maybe he was only joking about that, I don't know. But I don't think so :D

edit - Theres also about 4-5(?) other ppl who exspressed interest awhile back, but havn't heard anything else from them.

Psychotic
03-29-2005, 06:09 PM
I might go home, I dunno. I don't think my over-protective parents would like me staying the night with a bunch of internet psychos, but haha, it's probably safer than walking alone through darkened streets :p

boris no no
03-29-2005, 06:11 PM
just want to say that IF we are staying in a hotel it may be about £30 to stay.....maybe £35.
looking at the prices online.....
anyone taking friends will have to sort themselves out a place to stay if they want to go to both days.
i cannot afford to do it and i have not alot of time to sort all this out.
i am not willing to part with my money plus i don't want just me and amra to do this.
please people help or we will find it hard to do!

zorander
03-29-2005, 06:17 PM
I'm Comming! MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME!!!!!
I'll let ya know if i'll have guests

amratis
03-29-2005, 06:51 PM
Yah, I told zorander to help out organizing stuff as I wont have my comp in 2-3 days. WAH! :cry:

agrudis
03-29-2005, 08:15 PM
i hav lots and lots and lots of kl and fun games!

Social Moon Firesky
03-29-2005, 08:18 PM
Thats quite alot, but as long as you don't expect me to take any responsibility if you get in trouble then sure! ;) :D You're not staying the night are you? .....*raise's eyebrow*

No, I can't. :cry: My parents don't even know I'm going to B'ham, they think I'm going to Cambridge. :D It'll be all right though, if my friends come with me, and I have friends that live in B'ham that are coming, so it'll be cool. Hey Boris, Lady Fidela's asking me if you could add her and Jack-boy (Blackmageboi) to the list. Also, could you put me down as 'maybe'? I'm not certain I can make it, but I'll move Heaven and Hell to get there! Nobody needs to take charge of us. We won't go overboard with our ker-azy antics, so don't worry. I mean, it's not like I'm gonna go around feeling up the dummies in shops...Erm...*Coughs* I'm just gonna go now...Oh wait! For those of you staying overnight, Travelodge is pretty cheap. It's only about £34.99 a night, but you have to pre-book, unless you feel lucky.

zorander
03-29-2005, 08:25 PM
Well, whilst the other over-18's go to the pub on the night, i'll stick around with the under 18's. You guys are free to have fun, so long as ya don't do anything silly that'll get anyone hurt or in trouble.

Social Moon Firesky
03-29-2005, 08:33 PM
Well, I'll probably have to leave to get the train home about 6:30, 7 at the latest, unless my friends have to get home earlier. As for the trouble thing...all I'll say is: I hope you guys don't embarrass easily. Me and my friends do some pretty random stuff. Fortunately, it's all legal, and it doesn't hurt or demoralise anyone.

Psychotic
03-29-2005, 08:41 PM
As for the trouble thing...all I'll say is: I hope you guys don't embarrass easily. Me and my friends do some pretty random stuff. Fortunately, it's all legal, and it doesn't hurt or demoralise anyone.Haha, if you go around doing random crazy things then you're just like me in that respect. Let's cause some serious chaos. :D

Social Moon Firesky
03-29-2005, 08:45 PM
Ya! We can loot and pillage and...uh, loot! Woooooo! What time are we meeting up? And can I bring my cuddly-Pikachu-backpack-complete-with-tinkly-bell-on-it's-ear? Please? *Puppy eyes*

Rye
03-29-2005, 08:46 PM
Ya! We can loot and pillage and...uh, loot! Woooooo! What time are we meeting up? And can I bring my cuddly-Pikachu-backpack-complete-with-tinkly-bell-on-it's-ear? Please? *Puppy eyes*

YOU MUST TAKE PICTURES OF THAT! It sounds so cute!

Social Moon Firesky
03-29-2005, 08:50 PM
It's super-cute! My friend LFoC has a digicam, and I think I have a camera somewhere as well. If not, I can always scan it or something. I :<3: my Pikachu bag!

amratis
03-29-2005, 09:16 PM
Haha, if you go around doing random crazy things then you're just like me in that respect. Let's cause some serious chaos. :D

Now what did I say earlier everyone? What did I say? :D Nice to be proven right.

zorander
03-29-2005, 09:19 PM
ok guys, here it is. Tell us if you are comming and if you will be staying at the hotel or not by the 6th. It won't cost more than 15 pounds for everyone. The more people stay at the hotel, the cheaper it should be per person.

Edit: kay, make that it won't cost more than 20 pounds for everyone. I'll book the rooms needed and will collect after.

Social Moon Firesky
03-29-2005, 09:20 PM
I can't wait! It's gonna be sweet! Are any of my SEXI PEEPS gonna be there? And is anyone from Suffolk coming?

Nod
03-29-2005, 09:25 PM
I'll be there, perhaps with bells on, perhaps not :roll:
SMF who are your 'sexi peeps'? :p

Social Moon Firesky
03-29-2005, 09:27 PM
*Points to 'The Sexi Club for sexi people' thread* If you want a list of all our members, go to page 4 and scroll down. Oh, and please join us, as we bathe in our sexiness! :bigbiggri

boris no no
03-29-2005, 09:29 PM
hey nod!nice to see you back! :D

RIGHT!!!!!!!!
me and zorander....well zorander is going to be booking the hotel.
so all that are staying really needs to let us know as soon as pos!
ok!
plus anyone that needs help with trains etc just pm me and i'll get you all the info! :D

zorander
03-29-2005, 09:52 PM
Boris has had an idea. Since we will meet up, it might help if we knew who we're looking for. Sooooo, if you are going, also post your picture if possible!

I now have brown hair!

boris no no
03-29-2005, 09:55 PM
i'm the blonde one one the right
with the scarf!
st paddys night! drunk as a coot! xD
thats what you've got in store! :D

Social Moon Firesky
03-29-2005, 09:57 PM
Arghhhh! Scary! Boris has red eyes! She's going to eat us in a lasagne, just like my guinea-pig predicted! I don't wanna die! I'm too young! I will post a decent picture of me and my friends when I find one. I promise.

Little Miss Awesome
03-29-2005, 10:02 PM
I'll ask them. You might have to put up with a whole lot of us though. And we have some very strange rituals, such as putting colanders on our heads in BHS and pretending to be Daleks. (Fear the kitchen utensils!) And we must, must, MUST go up to random people and ask them random questions. But I'll try and keep a lid on everyone if that's gonna cause problems. :D

I love ths sound of this :D
My friends and I tend to make a show to harrass the people, or annoy people in poundland by asking how much everythign costs :D

zorander
03-29-2005, 10:02 PM
Also, if anyone wants to talk to me on msn about this, you'll get me at michaelzorander@hotmail.com . If i'm not there, you can PM me.

Social Moon Firesky
03-29-2005, 10:06 PM
I Am A Dalek. Exterminate! Exterminate! Must Kill Everyone With My Spatula Of Death And Saucepan Of Pain.

Little Miss Awesome
03-29-2005, 10:10 PM
Ok, I think I will be able to come, if thats a weekend then definitely, because I have money from Easter and my friend, who really want to go can, as she comes back off holiday and I'll have time to think of an excuse to come :D

agrudis
03-29-2005, 10:43 PM
k heres a pic of me! im the 1 in red in the middle!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/agrudis/eoffpic.jpg

and by the way, i was thinking we could all wear the same colour or something so we can spot eachother easily!

amratis
03-29-2005, 10:44 PM
If I had a picture of me (which I dont, dont have a scanner either) I'm not sure if I'd post it. Probably wouldnt, but don't worry, I'll work out what I'm gonna wear and tell boris or someone so you can try and find me, or I'll know who you guys are and come up to you. I'm pretty sure I could recognize boris and zorander if I saw them so :D

Jack
03-29-2005, 10:54 PM
I'm coming later in the day due to work. I'm leaving 12am from Leicester and should be in Birmingham about 1:30. I'll hook up through the medium on phone. If someone wants to give their mobile number via PM and I'll call them when i reach Birmingham and arange a meeting point. I shall be wearing normall clothes , but i best send a picture after I get a haircut tommorow, since I'll look quite different with any luck. (It's so I can be incognito when I start college again on Monday)

Psychotic
03-29-2005, 10:56 PM
If someone wants to give their mobile number via PM and I'll call them when i reach Birmingham and arange a meeting point. You already have my mobile number you big silly :p

amratis
03-29-2005, 10:58 PM
You gave your number to Psy! *gasps* :D

boris no no
03-29-2005, 11:06 PM
i think that me and amra need most peoples numbers as once we are there we need to sort meeting up with everyone.
just pm it to us!
p.s i will not send stupid messages or ring you all in the middle of the night. i'll just use them to get in contact on the day.
plus i have no cred so it won't help!
i will pm those that give me theirs under the same agreement. if you start calling me/texting all the tinme i will have you barred and i will post that you're a weirdo here. :D

Psychotic
03-29-2005, 11:11 PM
i will pm those that give me theirs under the same agreement. if you start calling me/texting all the tinme i will have you barred and i will post that you're a weirdo here. :DHmm. Hmmmm. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. :)

Little Miss Awesome
03-29-2005, 11:12 PM
I'll give you mine when I know I can come for sure, when my friend rings up from Tenerife I'll ask her if she can come, it's all down to her now, if she can't come, I'll give you her number so you can send her abusive phone calls at midnight :D

amratis
03-29-2005, 11:14 PM
i think that me and amra need most peoples numbers as once we are there we need to sort meeting up with everyone.
just pm it to us!
p.s i will not send stupid messages or ring you all in the middle of the night. i'll just use them to get in contact on the day.
plus i have no cred so it won't help!
i will pm those that give me theirs under the same agreement. if you start calling me/texting all the tinme i will have you barred and i will post that you're a weirdo here. :D

Yes give me all your phone numbers! WAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA! :D

Well, unlike boris :p I normally have credit, but we probably wont need to actually ring/message ppl til the day before or that morning, it'd probably be unnessesery before that. Unless it was something important.

boris no no
03-29-2005, 11:24 PM
Hmm. Hmmmm. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. :)
i'll hunt you down and KILL you! ;)
nah joking i couldn't hurt my psy psy
*plots*

agrudis
03-30-2005, 12:36 AM
i would give my number but there's a problem! Two words: I have no phone!

amratis
03-30-2005, 10:36 AM
I'm sure that won't be a problem, we'll make sure you know where and who with you're meeting up with before hand if you don't have a phone. Don't want you to get lost now do we? :)

Social Moon Firesky
03-30-2005, 11:02 AM
I think I'll wear...hmmmmm...A POTATO SACK! Whoooooo! Maybe not. It could be cold. :D Actually, I think I'll wear my FF-style outfit, which I made up myself. It's quite cool, really.

amratis
03-30-2005, 11:05 AM
What kind of outfit? xD

Social Moon Firesky
03-30-2005, 11:08 AM
A kinky, dominatrix one. Kidding. It's quite sensible. I'll post a picture of it when I get one.

zorander
03-30-2005, 11:18 AM
how about one of us gets there b4 the rest and stands outside the train station holding a big ol' sign saying something like "Gather here all ye EoFFers!"

amratis
Lol, ok :D

amratis
how about one of us gets there b4 the rest and stands outside the train station holding a big ol' sign saying something like "Gather here all ye EoFFers!"

I'd so do that, if I got there first, but I dont think I will :(

zorander
03-30-2005, 11:20 AM
hehe, i can get to work on the sign now! I'll be the belle of the birmingham ball with that thing over my head! Bwahahahahahahahaha! *Cough * splutter*

Nod
03-30-2005, 11:20 AM
whoa, its all happening now!
im on a computer in uni at the mo so cant post a pic, and anyways i think there are already a couple of me on this forum somewhere.....
my clothing shall be totally regular..........:p

amratis
03-30-2005, 11:25 AM
Well I prob wont be wearing anything special as we gotta walk around all day in it. Course I'll probably bring something to get changed into when we go out that night. I say we find a karoke pub! ;) :D

Social Moon Firesky
03-30-2005, 11:25 AM
Regular is boring.:D I'm going to be weird, aren't I? Oh well, that describes me pretty much inside and out, lol.

boris no no
03-30-2005, 11:29 AM
:D well i know what zorander and nod look like and i think you all know what i look like! :D
more then likely i'll be wearing something pink and a skirt.
oh and a neck scarf, i feel weird without something around my neck!
xD
PLEASE post NOW if you are staying in the hotel.
zoranders doing a crack up job at organising it!
*hugs*
so we need to know exactly whos staying! :D

Nod
03-30-2005, 11:30 AM
Well I prob wont be wearing anything special as we gotta walk around all day in it. Course I'll probably bring something to get changed into when we go out that night. I say we find a karoke pub! ;) :D

kareoke????????????? ok, as long as i dont have to sing- it embarasses me! :p

boris no no
03-30-2005, 11:31 AM
kareoke????????????? ok, as long as i dont have to sing- it embarasses me! :p
whooooooooooooot!
i agree!
xD
i'm off to one tonight!
roll on the drinking! :p
i sing as well as a warthogs backside! you'll be ok Nod! :D

agrudis
03-30-2005, 11:32 AM
I will go against the flow! if it's cold, i will wear summer clothes! if its warm i will wear winter clothes! if it rains i will wear swimwear!

Social Moon Firesky
03-30-2005, 11:35 AM
Lmao. What if it snows?

amratis
03-30-2005, 11:36 AM
And about the karyoke (cant spell, I suck) I was kinda joking! :D I'm not singing!

boris no no
03-30-2005, 11:38 AM
And about the karyoke (cant spell, I suck) I was kinda joking! :D I'm not singing!
:crying:
poopie

Lmao. What if it snows?
i don't think it will. just have enough clothes so you don't freeze. you all know what english weather is like :p

agrudis
03-30-2005, 11:38 AM
last time i did kareoke was last August! I was in summer hols and i kareoked Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer!

Nod
03-30-2005, 11:39 AM
whooooooooooooot!
i agree!
xD
i'm off to one tonight!
roll on the drinking! :p
i sing as well as a warthogs backside! you'll be ok Nod! :D

i just dont like singing kareoke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :p :p
thats how it is! :D :D :D :D :D :D
:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :greenie: :greenie: :greenie: :greenie:

boris no no
03-30-2005, 11:41 AM
i just dont like singing kareoke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :p :p
thats how it is! :D :D :D :D :D :D
:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :greenie: :greenie: :greenie: :greenie:
BORING! :p

on the matter of travel....
is everyone ok with getting up/over/down?

amratis
03-30-2005, 11:41 AM
Right, seriously boris, no karyoke. :p I'm not going, even if everyone else goes and I'm left alone. :D

amratis
03-30-2005, 11:43 AM
And yes I'm find getting there, driving would take about 3 hours for me. Dont how long on the train, I imagine I'll finally decide a couple of days before hand. But yeah I'm fine getting up, my student loan goes in 11th april, so I'll have plenty of dosh.

Nod
03-30-2005, 11:43 AM
Right, seriously boris, no karyoke. :p I'm not going, even if everyone else goes and I'm left alone. :D

ditto. i hate singing kareoke. :D
im fine getting there. not too sure whether i'll drive or not yet though, birmingham's a pretty big place so i might just catch a train :p

agrudis
03-30-2005, 11:47 AM
id rather sing a real song as if we were in a real life musical!

amratis
03-30-2005, 11:52 AM
al-la that Buffy the Vampire Slayer musical episode...cept I dont think we'd be that good.

boris no no
03-30-2005, 12:04 PM
ditto. i hate singing kareoke. :D
im fine getting there. not too sure whether i'll drive or not yet though, birmingham's a pretty big place so i might just catch a train :p
pah you boring peeps! i love to make a fool of myself!
xD

about the train, seen as we'll both be getting it from derby we should go together. :D sitting next to me for almost an hour in a cramped space! enough to drive anyone insane!!! :p :p :p

Nod
03-30-2005, 12:05 PM
yeah sure why not :p:p:p:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Social Moon Firesky
03-30-2005, 12:13 PM
I :<3: karaoke! I was in Les Miserables last month. It was great! Didn't have a major part, but it was all gravy. I'll probably sing with all my mates, about 'Little Donkey'. *Starts singing*

boris no no
03-30-2005, 12:33 PM
yeah sure why not :p:p:p:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
mwahahahaha my plan is in force!
:p :p :p

amratis
03-30-2005, 12:41 PM
Plan hey ;)

I have a plan, but I'm not telling anyone. :D Okay, I'm going to shave off everyone's eyebrows whilst they're asleep/drunk.

boris no no
03-30-2005, 12:45 PM
Plan hey ;)

I have a plan, but I'm not telling anyone. :D Okay, I'm going to shave off everyone's eyebrows whilst they're asleep/drunk.
:p :p :p :p

WHOS GOING TO STAY IN THE HOTEL??????
please tell us!
if you do not we'll just book for those that we know are and all others will have to make their own arangements.
ok?

Little Miss Awesome
03-30-2005, 01:28 PM
What train station are we meeting at? I think I'd like to know all of this, because I'm having premonitions of getting myself to the wrong side of the City!

boris no no
03-30-2005, 01:50 PM
i'm guessing new street as thats were nearly all the trains go!
plus its in the centre of the city!

amratis
03-30-2005, 02:38 PM
How many train stations does Birminghma have? does it not have one central one that all the trains arrive at? Obviously not, oh well, we'll find out.

Social Moon Firesky
03-30-2005, 02:44 PM
Plan hey ;)

Ha ha ha ha! That won't work on me, 'cos I'm not gonna get drunk or go to sleep! B'ham has a massive train station called B'ham New Street. There are a few others, but I dunno their names.

agrudis
03-30-2005, 07:38 PM
Plan hey

I have a plan, but I'm not telling anyone. Okay, I'm going to shave off everyone's eyebrows whilst they're asleep/drunk.

wot about me? i dont slooze! ill b staying at hotel!

Lmao. What if it snows?
Then i'll wear shorts!

amratis
03-30-2005, 09:15 PM
Well, we probably won't be sleeping that much, especially if zorander brings his PS2 and we all bring some games
I doubt we'll be sleeping much atall so that shouldnt be too much of a problem

zorander
03-30-2005, 10:07 PM
ok, we have alist of people possible comming but we need confirmation. Please in your next posts, either say "I am comming and will stay at the hotel" or "I am comming and will not stay at the hotel" If you aren't comming, then there's no need to say anything! But i need to know exactly who's comming and staying at the hotel by the 6th so i can book the rooms.

boris no no
03-30-2005, 10:54 PM
i am stayiong in hotel!
i am drunk!
whooooooooooooooooo karyoake!
sang ebter snadman and amerillo
!
this great!
whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot!

agrudis
03-30-2005, 11:37 PM
i am coming and staying in hotel and tying up all the ppl smaller than me and dance around their burning bodies in a voodoo ritual . . . (awkward silence)! Sometimes I shouldn't say words!

amratis
03-31-2005, 12:13 AM
I hope not. Well, you know I'm staying the night but thought I'd just do this for the sake of it.

Nod
03-31-2005, 12:32 AM
i will be coming and staying in the hotel. there. it is now official!!!! :p

Pauten
03-31-2005, 04:13 AM
I'll be able to let you know if I can make it or not probably tonight or tomorrow morning.
Oh, Karaoke's great! :D

amratis
03-31-2005, 06:46 AM
Wah! My computer's being taken away soon. Noooooo! I wont let you go! *huggles comp* :cry:

boris no no
03-31-2005, 12:20 PM
i am stayiong in hotel!
i am drunk!
whooooooooooooooooo karyoake!
sang ebter snadman and amerillo
!
this great!
whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot!
argh.....note to self, don't drink lots and then post in eoff......... :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2
so right
we've got in the hotel
Boris
Amra
Nod
Zorander
agrudis

ok??
anyone else staying?
i think that zoranders going to book soon! *hugs* i guess we should book for 6 in case theres anyone else wanting to stay last moment!

again sorry for my hiddeous drunkness! you'll all be seeing it up close soon! :p :D :p

agrudis
03-31-2005, 12:52 PM
If you get one extra space just in case, what if two people forget? They'll both say it unfair if one gets it and the other doesnt!

boris no no
03-31-2005, 02:58 PM
it's going to sound harsh but we need to book now
if someone wanted yo stay and there isn't space then they will need to find a pklace themselves
i am willing to help organize this but not without everyones help too.
this is a meet up but we all need to pull our weight ok?

Social Moon Firesky
03-31-2005, 03:26 PM
What time are we meeting up, and where?

boris no no
03-31-2005, 03:29 PM
time and where will be decided closer to the time.
probally in new street station somewhere.
time afternoon?
more details on this closer to the time.

Social Moon Firesky
03-31-2005, 03:50 PM
Afternoon? Can't we make it earlier? Me and my mates will betravelling from Suffolk, so it'll take us about 2 hours to get there and 2 hours back.

boris no no
03-31-2005, 03:53 PM
whenever!
just say what time you'll be getting the train and i'll be in birm to meet you! :D
it's only a 45 min journey for me so i'm ok!

Social Moon Firesky
03-31-2005, 03:57 PM
Probably as close to 10 as possible. I'll let you know when it's all arranged.

agrudis
03-31-2005, 06:25 PM
I've got a book of fun activities which include sports, number games, word games, cooking, indoor and outdoor activities, so im sure that will give us something to do!

zorander
03-31-2005, 10:10 PM
Since I have booked the day off, i will try to get there early in the day. I will try to be there for 9-10am. I will be in the imediate area to the train station. I will look about for a cafe near by and will ask the station staff if i can leave a sign in the station for all to see, pointing to my location. Either way, i'll try to keep in view of the main station entrance.