PDA

View Full Version : Seymore or whatever his name is

Crop
03-21-2005, 05:42 PM
Im stuck on the one where you fight him at the snow mountain and i CANT beat him i need someones expert gudence.

Emily52
03-21-2005, 07:24 PM
The best thing to do is get Zombie Protection on your armour by buying 30 Holy Waters (for every piece of armour). As for the battle, cast Shell on the characters that have the most HP, before Mortiorchis does Total Annihilation, and, for extra support, press triangle as well to defend. Make sure everyone's Overdrives are full, and the same goes for the Aeons.

Pouring Rain
03-21-2005, 07:53 PM
shell and protect on yourself, silence buster on seymour and maybe relflect. use reflect on seymour first. and get rid of zombie and cure yourself when needed.

redxiiii
03-21-2005, 07:54 PM
The best thing to do is get Zombie Protection on your armour by buying 30 Holy Waters (for every piece of armour). As for the battle, cast Shell on the characters that have the most HP, before Mortiorchis does Total Annihilation, and, for extra support, press triangle as well to defend. Make sure everyone's Overdrives are full, and the same goes for the Aeons.

Yeah thats the best strategy, I`ve even looked in a tips book I got out of a playstation mag and it said just go in2 battle with Aeons on overdrive and unleash them!

rubah
03-22-2005, 12:31 AM
Or just take a turn to use holy water instead of wasting an equipment slot.

The best way to take seymour on is to level up. Fortunately, you're in the best place to get lost and level. Practicing trying to overkill everything you come across, and if you have capture weapons, max out all the creatures around.

If you happen to have a couple of light curtains, I'd reccomend using them with Rikku's overdrive. If not, might as well use Kimarhi's mighty guard. and if you didn't get that when you fought biran and yenke, you should be ashamed¬¬

Oh, and I'm fairly sure that this seymour is vulnerable to bio. The extra couple of thousand dmg every round definitely helps.

FF freak
03-22-2005, 11:09 PM
I feel for you Crop I got my butt kicked by him several times on this fight the first time around and Rubah's right, level up.

SeeDRankLou
03-22-2005, 11:13 PM
Also, if you find that you probably aren't going to survive Total Annihilation, use an aeon to shield you from the attack.

Cuchulainn
03-23-2005, 12:49 AM
do u want the easiest way possible? at the start, get lulu to cast Bio. Then DONT ATTACK HIM AT ALL. That way, Total Annihilation will NEVER be used. Just be sure to get a few Zombie Ward armour & use Holy Water on the Zombified & you will be fine, casting Protect on everyone if you havent leveled up well is a good idea too. Only thing is, be prepared for a LONG sit out, the Bio takes an AGE to melt him away. That is the way I did it on my no sphere challenge & it worked fine.

I stress again, DONT ATTACK HIM AT ALL after the Bio trick or else you will get total annihilation.

Credits: I learned this trick from Split Infinity's Glorious Guide at Gamrfaqs when I was having trouble on my no Sphere Challenge & seeked guidance :)

Spammerman
03-23-2005, 01:07 AM
do teh boss nuke.get all aeons overdrive up and blast his @$$ to oblivion