PDA

View Full Version : Breaking hp limit

jennifer
03-21-2005, 06:30 PM
I'm playing on my new game plus and I want to go into the Via Infinito this time. But my party's hp is around 3000-9000 on some of their other dress spheres and I don't want to go in until its up a bit more. Is there any way to get their hp up? And when I do how can I break the 9999 hp limit?

abrojtm
03-21-2005, 07:22 PM
Different Dress spheres have different HP levels. Equipping Crystal Bangles will raise your HP by 100% for each Bangle. Dirty Dancing and Howl (there are probably more) will double your HP when used. As for breaking 9999, I don't think that's possible aside from the Special Dress Spheres.

seven-x2
03-22-2005, 03:40 AM
to break the hp limit, equip either the HIGHER POWER garment grid (possible which can be obtained by completing the chocobo dungeon sidequest and getting the amazing chocobo), THE END garment grid (possible which can be obtained by completing and oversouling all the fiends in shinra's bestiary), or the ENTERPRISE accessory (possible which you can obtain by skipping the moonflow mission on chapter one [avoid going to the moonflow altogether just to make sure], then at the start of chapter 2 when you're supposed to push the musicians into the elevator tobli's with them and you have to push tobli first before the three).

dress spheres which exceed the 9999 hp limit at high levels are dark knight, berserker and mascot.

accessories like crystal bangle, etc. can also be used to boost your hp if your levels are low.

you could also use stamina tablets or stamina springs at the beginning of the battle to double a character's or the party's max hp but this lasts only for one battle.

hope that helped.

abrojtm
03-22-2005, 04:46 AM
Ack, I knew there was an accessory that did it, but i just couldn't remember what it was.