PDA

View Full Version : My theory.

Ezme
03-21-2005, 07:06 PM
Ok, i think i mentioned this in another post but, anway. Don't get me wrong I love FFX-2, I dont think it deserves half the critisisms it gets but I digres....I think the normal ending should have been different, yuna should have found out its better this way (like she does) and the 3 guys should get with the 3 girls. Rikku back with gippal, paine and Nooj and Yuna with barali. I thought that for most of the game. It would have been a nice alternative, more fitting as well. not gona make much odds now tho i suppose.

Cybele
03-23-2005, 07:38 AM
Paine with Nooj? You must be kidding. Nooj is like in his thirties or forties and Paine is what, 18? Besides, Leblanc would kill Paine if that happened. :p Rikku and Gippal I like and I always thought that Yuna would mesh well with Baralai.

YunaGirl05
03-23-2005, 01:27 PM
I have to say i disagree. I could see rikku with gippal but yuna should definaltely stay with Tidus. And Paine maybe with Barali. The normal ending should be the good ending where Tidus and Yuna are back together!

Destai
03-23-2005, 04:08 PM
If the game ended that way I would really have hated the game.

Squall of SeeD
03-23-2005, 04:58 PM
Paine with Nooj? You must be kidding. Nooj is like in his thirties or forties and Paine is what, 18?

Nooj is 21. Refer to the official site or the Instruction Booklet included with the game.

Ezme
03-23-2005, 05:09 PM
I think paine and Nooj would be good, on the ship when they're going on about him being the captain i think theres subtle flirting. Hey mabey i'm reading to much into this.

P.s. Screw Le Blanc, shes creapy

Cybele
03-23-2005, 06:14 PM
Nooj is 21. Refer to the official site or the Instruction Booklet included with the game.

He looks a lot older. Just ignore the Nooj age comment then. I still don't think that Paine and Nooj would be good though.

*~Nirvana~*
03-26-2005, 05:26 AM
OMG! that would be soooooo freaky:whaaa: that it'll be funny... i really love the rikku and gippal thing but i totally disagree with yuna and baralai and paine and nooj. paine and nooj are more like brothers and sisters in my opinion and yuna and baralai just dont have the chemistry thing going on unlike her relationship with tidus

Sephex
03-26-2005, 08:23 AM
I actually liked the best endings of the game. FFX wasn't one of my favorite ones, but for some reason I felt obligated to buy FFX-2 and make Yuna that happiest former summoner EVER!