PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes you get what you want :)

theundeadhero
03-21-2005, 07:32 PM
The site staff has decided to start work on FF CC for the frontsite. Seeing how, as far as I know, none of us has actually played the game, we need some info. Right now I'm designing an intro page and a character page. If their are certain main characters than I could use some info on them or if they're class based some info on the classes would be cool. Be sure to include male/female differences if any. Thanks and I'll give credit on any help given.

abrojtm
03-21-2005, 08:15 PM
Uhh, I'll try to give as much information that I can remember off of the top of my head:

There is no main character, per se. You choose one of four races, each with their own ups and downs and specific weapons/armors/accessories. You can create as many characters as you want to join your Crystal Caravan. Each character has a family that stays in the hometown and has a specific job that you assign (e.g. my family was a blacksmith family). There really aren't any male/female differences other than some accessories (I think). Anyway, you play through the game bring drops of Mana water to replinish your town's crystal every year. Eventually, you just decide to stop the pointless struggle of getting water every year by taking down the Miasma from its core. That's about it.

Mittopotahis
03-21-2005, 08:50 PM
There are four races. Clavat, Selkie, Lilties and Yukes.
Im getting this from the book
Clavats:
Speciality: Defence
Traits: High Defence & Skill in Magic

Selkie:
Speciality: Agilty
Traits: Quicker Focus attacks and longer range

Lilties:
Speciality:Offence
Traits: High Strength & proficiency with mayn types of spear

Yuke:
Speciality: Magic
Traits: Quicker Spellcasting

Each city has their own crystal, to protect them from the deadly Miasma which engulfs the world. But each year, the crystals energy runs low, so each city has their own Crystal Caravan. This crystal caravan goes out and into the most dangerous of dungeons, and guarded by a boss in each stage, is the Myrrh Tree (actually i think it might be called something else) 3 drops if Myrrh is enough for the whole year, so each year the caravan goes out and gets the 3 drops of Myrrh, while creating a diary along the way about everything in their adventure, thus giving us Crystal Chronicles

Craig
03-21-2005, 10:27 PM
Wouldn't GameFAQs be a good place to look for information?

theundeadhero
03-22-2005, 05:26 PM
Wouldn't GameFAQs be a good place to look for information?Among many other sources, yes :) I'm working with a timeline and a memory stick here.

Thanx for what we have so far.

Fireblade13
03-23-2005, 02:15 PM
Some boss stradegies
Crab: Dodge ranged attack then charge Spell/FA to kick out some hp until armor falls then just hack away and dodge thundara
Malboro: Dodge poison breath and gravity and don't worry slow and underarm suck so hack away and hide behind tree to heal
Ork king: Hope for gravity dodge and charge Spell/FA run for life otherwise or stand and fight if liltie
For all: Enchant FA with fire to lower stats and keep PD just in case first timers

theundeadhero
03-23-2005, 04:48 PM
I'm having the strategy guide sent to me for some good info.

Fireblade13
03-24-2005, 05:36 PM
More Boss stradegies
Goblin Wizard: Murder allys quickly while dodging Boss souped up spells. when you get there hack away even though the coward can teleport
Gigas master: Who said a boss can cure was a moron. If you charge anything he'll just use cure and your back to square one. Stay away from Lamia she'll wack with fan and cast slow don't worry about ally this time just hack away with timed combos and keep PD's equipped
Note:I did this one solo with a clavat and selkie

theundeadhero
04-03-2005, 03:26 PM
I appreciate the Boss tips. All progress right now is waiting on the strategy guide to get to me in the mail. I'm sure your tips won't be in it though :)

Fireblade13
05-02-2005, 09:59 PM
What!!