PDA

View Full Version : help with X-2

nightmare666
03-21-2005, 08:53 PM
i just startted playing it even though i got it when it first came out i just never got around to playing it... if you got any tips i shall reward you with the word of god. hooray!!!!!! i love our lord and savior jesus christ hell save you all praise allah!!!! kaballah and all other relligions (omg this burns so bad....) :mad2:

Pouring Rain
03-21-2005, 09:49 PM
what do you need help with. and could you give me a good scriptiure from the bible? thanks

nightmare666
03-22-2005, 06:50 PM
As i walk through the vally of the shadow of death i shall fear no evil...
Any way i just want tips or hints. Oh and I have a walk through.

Pouring Rain
04-06-2005, 01:15 AM
great scripture, what book, chapter, and verse was that? and you have to tell us what you need help with.

Masamune·1600
04-06-2005, 01:43 AM
It's a segment of the 23rd Psalm.

FF freak
04-06-2005, 01:56 PM
Hmmm. I don't quite know what to tell you...If you want to get 100% completion you'll eventually need a strategy guide. I hope that helps. Also be sure to get the dark knight dressphere. It makes the game easier.

CaptRory
04-06-2005, 04:23 PM
All jobs are useful but they're not all necessary. You can complete the game and only master a handful of the best ones. I mastered pretty much all of them but you don't need all of them to win.

Getting the Triple AP egg is a requirement if you want to master everything. It'd just take too long without it.

You'll probably have more fun if you don't shoot for 100% in your first game. There's too much pressure to do everything flawlessly.

ruby_91
05-04-2005, 02:38 PM
All jobs are useful but they're not all necessary. You can complete the game and only master a handful of the best ones. I mastered pretty much all of them but you don't need all of them to win.

Getting the Triple AP egg is a requirement if you want to master everything. It'd just take too long without it.

You'll probably have more fun if you don't shoot for 100% in your first game. There's too much pressure to do everything flawlessly.
i could really use the triple ap egg, but where/how can i get it?

Dark Matter
05-08-2005, 04:07 AM
I think I need help too, I'm having headache to make decision.
the very beginning of chapter 2: shall I return the sphere to New Yevon? or Youth league? What's the difference?? I don't think I'll replay again, help me to choose the best option!