PDA

View Full Version : Soul Calibur 2 challenge?

strawberryman
03-22-2005, 01:32 AM
My game got corrupted and i'm mad as hell. :mad2:
I was a Platinum Edgemaster, with every weapon, Feature, and Character unlocked.
So this provides for a chance to try a SCII challenge.
Any ideas anyone?

Mo-Nercy
03-22-2005, 02:53 AM
Charade. "No Recovery" Survival. 20 wins. :D

strawberryman
03-22-2005, 03:32 AM
Charade. "No Recovery" Survival. 20 wins. :D
I meant in the Weapon Master mode, but i'll try it.

Mo-Nercy
03-22-2005, 09:27 PM
Oh. Well, were you only a level 72 Platinum Edgemaster only? A lot of people tend to stop there because they think that's as far up as it goes. Well, it goes a helluva lot further. By the time I gave up (because it took about 30K exp just to level up, which is equal to about 2 hours of non-stop fighting against the Edgemasters of Galahad, Elaine, Lionel and the other totally unbeatable Taki one...Tristram.) I was Grand Edgemaster of the Hydra? Furies? Something like that.

All I know the highest you can go in Grand Edgemaster of the Phoenix. But I seriously salute anyone who had the patience to go that high. Anyone can do this though. Weapon Master mode is really easy. Even the secret hidden Four Edgemasters region, you can easily achieve a 90% win ratio (unless you're fighting Tristram's Taki, who's armed with Soul Edge, constantly gains health and has enhanced speed.) But it really takes a lot of time, so I'd consider it a challenge to do it in this lifetime.

Dreddz
03-22-2005, 09:44 PM
You lot played Soul Caliber 2 alot!
Weopen master mode was rubbish. Prefered playing the arcade mode

strawberryman
03-22-2005, 10:25 PM
Oh. Well, were you only a level 72 Platinum Edgemaster only? A lot of people tend to stop there because they think that's as far up as it goes. Well, it goes a helluva lot further. By the time I gave up (because it took about 30K exp just to level up, which is equal to about 2 hours of non-stop fighting against the Edgemasters of Galahad, Elaine, Lionel and the other totally unbeatable Taki one...Tristram.) I was Grand Edgemaster of the Hydra? Furies? Something like that.

All I know the highest you can go in Grand Edgemaster of the Phoenix. But I seriously salute anyone who had the patience to go that high. Anyone can do this though. Weapon Master mode is really easy. Even the secret hidden Four Edgemasters region, you can easily achieve a 90% win ratio (unless you're fighting Tristram's Taki, who's armed with Soul Edge, constantly gains health and has enhanced speed.) But it really takes a lot of time, so I'd consider it a challenge to do it in this lifetime.

actually, as I said, my data was corrupted somehow, and I had to start over. Otherwise I'd probably keep on going.