PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy IX V Kingdom Hearts

VoodooChild
03-22-2005, 04:03 PM
Ok I didnt really know where to post this...but anyway

I have been trying to get FFIX on ebay but they are all really expensive and I dont wanna spend too much (I dont work :p ) and they are all like £25, but I have found Kingdom Hearts for like a tenner...but I dunno what to do.

To me, KH seems rather childish, because of the Disney characters, but it also seems like a really good game lol! So, I just wanted to know which one you reckon I should buy? Shall I save for FFIX, or should I get KH??

Destai
03-22-2005, 04:42 PM
Theyre both great games. Its stupid not to buy KH for a tenner because theres disney characters in it.

Sepho
03-22-2005, 05:23 PM
The idea of the Mature rating is rather ironic, because it would be somewhat childish to not consider a game just because it doesn't have the Mature rating. In Kingdom Hearts' case, opinions are mixed and strong, but I think it's a fun game, and the presence of Disney characters and worlds doesn't make a big impact on me, personally. To be honest, the collaboration of Disney characters and FF series cameos was actually one of the factors that got me interested in the first place.

If I were "iffy" about giving the game a try, as you seem to be, and I found it for $15 (which I'm guessing is about 10 pounds), I'd buy it. I'd say go for it - there's a good chance that you'll like it, and even if you don't, it's no large loss of money.

Ezme
03-22-2005, 06:22 PM
If your short on money I'd get KH. I havent played either but i know a mate who spends a fortune on FFXI, subscriptions and broadband fees and such like.

Doomgaze
03-22-2005, 07:10 PM
Final Fantasy IX isn't the greatest, but it's far superior to KH.

Destai
03-22-2005, 07:17 PM
I liked both alot but Kingdom hearts is better.

VoodooChild
03-22-2005, 07:42 PM
Ok thanks for the input

If your short on money I'd get KH. I havent played either but i know a mate who spends a fortune on FFXI, subscriptions and broadband fees and such like.

WelshWonder, I mean FF9 not 11 :)

agrudis
03-22-2005, 07:51 PM
i say kingdom hearts! i LOVE disney!

DJZen
03-23-2005, 03:23 AM
Kingdom Hearts is childish AND great. I like it more than FFIX. I didn't dislike FFIX, I just liked KH more because of... well.... pretty much everything.

master01
03-26-2005, 07:25 PM
voodoochild,
first, if you are like me from the europe side of the world do what i did,
when i had to find FFIX i had no money too, so i tought and tought, and here's what you need to do:
go to ebay.com and order yourself an NTSC american PS1 and FFIX I0 found it in less the price from europe, for them both, and now i can play CC and xenogears too, dont worry about the elctric conecction, go to the nearest electricety shop, and ask for a convertor, they usualy got one, not too pricey.

I liked KH better,
i know it looks childish, but it's the best square made in a lot of tie, i wont say supirrior to IX, but definatly is better then X.

Cloud775
04-23-2005, 06:56 AM
I would say you should get Final Fantasy IX. Kingdom Hearts is good, but I still think you should save your money to get Final Fantasy IX.

nik0tine
04-23-2005, 07:49 AM
Buy Kingdom Hearts. THEN save up for FFIX. You need them both if you want to fulfill your lifes purpose. And of course, you want to fulfill your lifes purpose, don't you?

Dreddz
04-23-2005, 10:41 AM
There both great games but get FFIX first as its alot better

Del Murder
04-23-2005, 07:16 PM
Can't go wrong with either, really.