PDA

View Full Version : chocobo air garden

negareboshi
03-22-2005, 06:22 PM
Where is this place?!?! i've been looking for soo long.. it's making me soo mad :mad2: i've got all the chocographs that i could get to this point and i have the gold chocobo. helppp.. please!
another question--where's the crack that's on the west side of teh forgotten continent, north of Oeilvert? i can't pinpoint the location.. it's the only one i'm missing.

Gwelenguchenkus
03-22-2005, 07:55 PM
"1)"There... danger in the sky. If you dar... to face it, use this
rec... to find your way." =Cid|=
2)"Tho... who do not fear death, find one... the islands in salvage...
See what lies there." =Cid|=
3)"Courageous one, head southea... on the outer... to reach Kuentis
Peninsula. See what lies there." =Cid|=
4)"Noble one, head northea... the Mist Continent... reach Alexandria
Plains. See what lies there." =Cid|=
5)"Dreamer... Head to the ocean in the center... all continents. See
what awaits you." =Cid|=
6)"Cautious one... head to the east of aways Canyon on the forgotten
Continent... See what lies there." =Cid|="

Those are the tips written on the back of the chocograph pieces. They refer to places where you can find Chocobo Air Garden

The first one isn't a hint I DON'T THINK, but it could be. The second refers to southeast of the outer continent, somewhere along the peninsula it will be floating around. The third refers to the center ocean between the continents (in the water? I've never found it here).

Anyway you get the idea. They are a bit vague. Once you find it though, it will be recorded on the word map, so you will never have to manually look for it again. Oh, and make sure you have the gold chocobo and a dead pepper :).

negareboshi
03-22-2005, 08:16 PM
thank you so much! i didn't realize the pieces were clues. about the first one, i dont think its a hint either--i think its just talking about the powerful creature there (ozma).

do you know where the crack that's on the west side of the forgotten continent, north of Oeilvert is? i can't pinpoint the location.. it's the only one i'm missing.

boris no no
03-22-2005, 08:21 PM
i think that if you look at your chocographs some of them will have a shadow on them, once you've got the gold choco.
those shadows say where the shadows you need to find are!....i think.
you then use dead pepper (????) to FLY up there!
:D

SeeDRankLou
03-22-2005, 11:10 PM
do you know where the crack that's on the west side of the forgotten continent, north of Oeilvert is? i can't pinpoint the location.. it's the only one i'm missing.
I believe that one is north of Oeilvert like one.....eh....mountain range. Look for a backwards C-shaped area filled with forest. Right on the middle of the C shape above the forest is the crack. Hopefully that's the one you're talking about, because the other one on the Forgotten Continent is very difficult to describe with words.

Zerlina
03-23-2005, 12:55 AM
http://www.ffinsider.net/ff9/pix/airgar.gif

negareboshi
03-23-2005, 02:46 AM
thanks a bunch! i'll check for the crack.. and zerlina, thanks for the map! really helpful ^_^

EDIT-- i found both of them! tank oo vewy much! SeeDRankLou, the crack i was refering to was in that C shape area. it didnt look like the other cracks, so i guess that's why i couldn't find it for a while. but since you said it was in the middle, i guessed that figure was a crack n there it was! yay! tnx
Zerlina, the map really helped! i had seen that black spot before n wondered what it was but never actually went near it... wud've never guessed that was the CGA; i thought the circle wud be bigger. tnx! for the ultimate weapon, do you dig in the water? and do you have to have a certain chocograph equipted or will it just say you found a treasure?

Zerlina
03-23-2005, 10:40 PM
You have to wait until after the Shimmering Island is destroyed.

Once that's done, take your chocobo out into the sea. Open your map and make sure your location dot is covering the dot of the shimmering island exactly. One you're there, use a dead pepper and he'll dig up Ultima Weapon.

Itsunari 2000
03-27-2005, 11:12 PM
I always found it far easier to check the World Map and look for " Chocobo Air Garden" ... but finding that third crack was a pain , indeed.