PDA

View Full Version : Unleaded and Unloaded

rubah
03-22-2005, 07:52 PM
Cokes are a staple of many people's diet (cokes, not specifically coca cola), despite being overloaded with sugar and caffeine (and cocaine:D)

So what I was wondering, who likes to break free of the hold that sugar and caffeine hold on people?

The only cokes I've drank for a long time now at home (it's sorta hard to get them when you go to a fastfood place:P) have been diet caffeine free dr. pepper and pepsis.

For some reason, diet dr. pepper and pepsi are a lot better tasting than diet cokes. I'd say that I liked unleaded and unloaded pepsi the best. (Leaded and Loaded are how my dad and his family refer to softdrinks with sugar and caffeine, I dont' remember which is which:D I think leaded is sugar and loaded is caffeine, but I'd have to ask.)

So, which is it? Or can you not abide anything but "The Real Thing"?

(or are you way hung-ho and only drink water? :D)

Rye
03-22-2005, 07:55 PM
I'm not much of a soda drinker, but I have an addiction for Iced Tea. I usually just drink Iced Tea or water. I don't like not having Iced Tea, but I can definitely go without it.

boris no no
03-22-2005, 07:55 PM
i don't really drink fizzy drinks unless i have to! :)
H2O for me anytime!
the only caffine i need is from tea!
*licks bottom of cup* neeeeeeeeeeed caffine
EDIT: no wait *sees poll* B33R! sw33t! ;) ;) ph34r m3! :D :D :D
*reads too many online comics......*

Agent Proto
03-22-2005, 07:56 PM
It's called soda. Not coke.

As for me. I don't really care. 8-)

Meat Puppet
03-22-2005, 08:09 PM
cocaine :tongue:

Psychotic
03-22-2005, 08:13 PM
I ticked every single box because it was fun. But I drink only water. Yeah, all this crazyness is natural, not chemically produced. :)

rubah
03-23-2005, 03:59 AM
I find that hard to believe.

Shlup
03-23-2005, 04:17 AM
I don't drink caffine, and I very rarely drink soda. I usually drink juices, hopefully without too much added sugar, and water. Rarely I drink milk.

Jojee
03-23-2005, 07:37 AM
I'm not too much of a soda drinker either, but I do like it ^^ Although it's bad. However I loooove caffeine... ie, those sugary yummy coffee-like drinks... Eei... ^^ Frappuchino, anyone?

Anyway I picked water! :) I love water, and I also love yummy fruit punches and milk ^_^

**ShadowZone**
03-23-2005, 08:18 AM
I don't care what i drink as long as it isn't anything diet, I like the full-fat flavor stuff.

SeeDRankLou
03-23-2005, 05:12 PM
First of all:

Diet Coke :shoot:

Other than that, I don't really mind diet drink, but I'd much rather have the real thing. However, these new low carb ones aren't really that bad.

Chemical
03-24-2005, 09:05 PM
The real thing:

Whiskey

Though there are realer things... like Bacardi 151, I just don't have a death wish.