PDA

View Full Version : so bad

Chibi Angel
03-22-2005, 09:06 PM
I really like FF7 the storyline and the characters and all but the graphics are so bad! It's annoying! I wish they could remake the game with nicer graphics.

Luthien Rogue
03-22-2005, 09:29 PM
The graphics were great at the time the game was made. Why are the graphics so important anyway? The most famous, popular games had terrible graphics, such as Mario, Pacman, Pong, and Space Invaders. :lol: But they're classics.

Destai
03-22-2005, 11:44 PM
Id love to see the game remade too as in re orchestrations galore, flashy graphics and FMV's etc. I guess I want it as an attempt to recreate the expierience I got the first time I played VII. "might" work.

Gixugif
03-22-2005, 11:58 PM
Yeah, that would be real cool. They'll eventually get tired of making sequals and finally remake it I bet. In fact, it would be even cooler if they remade it for the DS(yes, it could fit on the chip), and the PSP. Then I could take it anywhere!

Yuffie514
03-23-2005, 01:35 AM
that would be a great idea :jap: , but the original is still the best :D . i just wish i can use my joystick to move around the world :choc2: .

Rinen
03-23-2005, 04:00 AM
It could fit on the game cards, you'd need 13 or 14 game cards. They can only hold 128 mb, but nintendo says that they can hold more than that amount, even so, it would be up to 256 mb (my own guess on that number there), even still, you'd need 6-8 game cards for that. I wouldn't mind if they did that, see how they would put the touch screen in the world of VII.