PDA

View Full Version : fav. character ELIMINATION round 8...vote out your LEAST favorite character

JseanjohnC
03-23-2005, 03:16 AM
36% of you voters agree with me that Rinoa needs to shut the hell up and leave the polls. Four remain, three weeks to go, one winner. Quistis is once again the most vulnerable this week as she is runner up. Squall got an amazing 0% but will he be out as a threat? Thanks a bunch and keep voting! We're almost done!

my vote:this is extra tough but my vote is going to SQUALL...after it was close to Laguna but he's a great character and my new house is called LAKES OF LAGUNA so yeah lol but squall is way too boring for a main character.

MY PREDICTIONS: 6 right, 2 wrong.
WEEK ONE: Ward(correct)
WEEK TWO: Irvine(wrong, Kiros leaves)
WEEK THREE: Irvine(correct)
WEEK FOUR: Zell(correct)
WEEK FIVE: Edea(correct)
WEEK SIX: Seifer(correct)
WEEK SEVEN: Selphie(wrong, Rinoa leaves)
WEEK EIGHT: Laguna?
WEEK NINE: Quistis?
FINAL (10): SELPHIE, SQUALL

my top 11:(way I am voting)
11) Irvine(ELIMINATED)
10) Seifer(ELIMINATED)
09) Ward(ELIMINATED)
08) Rinoa(ELIMINATED)
07) Kiros(ELIMINATED)
06) Edea(ELIMINATED)
05) Squall
04) Laguna
03) Quistis
02) Zell(ELIMINATED)
01) Selphie

Cybele
03-23-2005, 03:21 AM
I voted Squall...Selphie, Quistis, and Laguna are all really good characters.

JseanjohnC
03-23-2005, 03:39 AM
no way, you guys need to vote for the THREAT (Squall) lol...not a good start for Quist.

SpiritWolf
03-23-2005, 04:24 PM
I voted for Squall, It's not that I didn't really like him, I just like everyone else better

BackRoomKid
03-23-2005, 10:48 PM
voted selphie

Julia Heartilly
03-24-2005, 01:29 AM
Ah....I voted Selphie.

JseanjohnC
03-24-2005, 04:40 AM
this poll needs to really be checked as Selphie went from FIRST to LAST??? okay not another Yuffie from ff7 effect.

Destination0
03-24-2005, 05:23 AM
Selphie for me too

UltimateSpamGrover
03-24-2005, 05:25 AM
Quistis.

JseanjohnC
03-24-2005, 05:54 AM
u guys dont like "fun" characters...Zell for instance? Squall is the most boring character in a game and Laguna is playable in a dream and you rather have those 2 than Zell or Selphie who are hilarious, or Quistis that actually brings a storyline...I regret voting RInoa outnow cuz she actually isnt boring as a main character who always talks to himself.

Cybele
03-24-2005, 05:58 AM
u guys dont like "fun" characters...Zell for instance? Squall is the most boring character in a game and Laguna is playable in a dream and you rather have those 2 than Zell or Selphie who are hilarious, or Quistis that actually brings a storyline...I regret voting RInoa outnow cuz she actually isnt boring as a main character who always talks to himself.

You must REALLY hate Squall! I like the remaining characters better than him, but I don't hate him. Rinoa was annoying at times, but I took a liking to her because of her dog, Angelo.

JseanjohnC
03-24-2005, 06:20 AM
no its just that my favorite has NEVER won these types of polls lol.

ff7-TIFA(8th),REDXIII(4th)
ff8-SELPHIE(at this rate 3rd),ZELL(8th)
ff9-FREYA(2nd),ZIDAINE(3rd)
ffx-2LULU(at this rate 3rd)

looks like I only have one more chance with X.

Cybele
03-24-2005, 06:32 AM
no its just that my favorite has NEVER won these types of polls lol.

ff7-TIFA(8th),REDXIII(4th)
ff8-SELPHIE(at this rate 3rd),ZELL(8th)
ff9-FREYA(2nd),ZIDAINE(3rd)
ffx-2LULU(at this rate 3rd)

looks like I only have one more chance with X.

I thought Laguna was your favorite. Guess I assumed the wrong thing because of your avatar. Selphie's so cute how she always wanted to blow things up, how could anyone not like her? I never cared much for Zell though, not that I hated him, but I just never cared much for him. I'm surprised that Tifa got voted out early. I actually exclude her from polls (when I reach the poll answer limit) just because she always gets so many votes for favorite character. I never really saw her as much, her personality was bit on the boring side, but I don't really hate her or anything. Speaking of FFX, when will you be making that poll (not that I'm trying to be pushy or anything, just asking)? I'd bet anything that Auron NEVER gets eliminated. Everyone seems to love him. I'll bet that Auron places first and Lulu places second.

JseanjohnC
03-24-2005, 06:49 AM
whoa thanks for likin my polls...X wasnt created(yet?) because there's only 7 characters but I was thinking if Seymour,Yunalesca,Jecht,Cid,Mika,Belgemine,Kinoc to make appearances as well...who knows maybe after 8, and X-2 part 1 finishes! but im looin forward for the x-2 second part to see how well Dona,Calli,Shelinda,Khimahri,etc...will do.

Laguna is one of my favorites...hes just not deserving to win because of his appearance as a dream.

Cybele
03-24-2005, 07:00 AM
whoa thanks for likin my polls...X wasnt created(yet?) because there's only 7 characters but I was thinking if Seymour,Yunalesca,Jecht,Cid,Mika,Belgemine,Kinoc to make appearances as well...who knows maybe after 8, and X-2 part 1 finishes! but im looin forward for the x-2 second part to see how well Dona,Calli,Shelinda,Khimahri,etc...will do.

Laguna is one of my favorites...hes just not deserving to win because of his appearance as a dream.

But Laguna appears in reality too! He's cool...I like Laguna and wish he was the main character instead of Squall. You should include that summoner lady who you have to fight with Yuna's aeons in the FFX polls just for a space filler if not for anything else. She was actually pretty cool. I can't remember her name though (you might've already mentioned her, I think it was Belgemine)...Oh and Maroda and Pacce too. I like doing things like this. It's fun to see how far other characters get and be surprised that favorites like Tifa get voted out so early. I wasn't too surprised that Cid and Vincent won the FFVII rounds though. Vincent seems to have the love of all of the fan girls and everyone likes Cid's constant cussing and colorful personality.

Masamune·1600
03-24-2005, 07:26 AM
Look's like the "train" Selphie's on has reached a dead end.

Braindead_Paul
03-24-2005, 11:47 AM
Come on. Quistis is going to be the most popular female character?! What the f..k?! She's ugly, boring AND annoying. :cry:
Well, I did like her somehow but I definately prefer the other girls...

Just my opinon of course (which obviously nobody agrees in)....

Julia Heartilly
03-24-2005, 06:39 PM
What?! How can you say that about her? She was one of the best characters, however badly portrayed. Remember the FMV when she gunned down the boss?

And you thought Selphie was cool for blowing up a few things.

Braindead_Paul
03-24-2005, 10:35 PM
What?! How can you say that about her? She was one of the best characters, however badly portrayed. Remember the FMV when she gunned down the boss?

Well...
1. I've heard you can destroy that thing, so it is not even necessary for her to gun it down.
2. Any other character could have done it. It's nothing special.

But I have to admit it was cool.

JseanjohnC
03-25-2005, 03:35 AM
will anyone can get beat up like Squall did in the beginning of the game.

Slade
03-25-2005, 10:11 AM
Im going to be extremely pissed off if Selphie goes.......i'll probably go on a murderous rampage. Anyway i voted Laguna

Braindead_Paul
03-25-2005, 11:31 AM
will anyone can get beat up like Squall did in the beginning of the game.
He doesn't really get beat up. Seifer "cheats" using magic.

Apollo
03-26-2005, 06:03 AM
Come on. Quistis is going to be the most popular female character?! What the f..k?! She's ugly, boring AND annoying. :cry:
Well, I did like her somehow but I definately prefer the other girls...

Just my opinon of course (which obviously nobody agrees in)....
:mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

I voted for squall.I liked him but I liked the other charcters better.

Ryth
03-27-2005, 05:22 AM
I voted Selphie..and I already explained why before.

Zanark
03-27-2005, 09:43 PM
Quistis is hot and all, but she really bums me out sometimes..

Flamethrower
03-28-2005, 02:53 AM
Laguna and Selphie in the final four. Bah Gawd.

I guess I'll vote for Selphie since there is no chance of Laguna losing this round.

JseanjohnC
03-29-2005, 02:54 AM
come on, one more vote for Quistis and she's gone.
My vote goes for Squall out into the finals...

amratis
03-29-2005, 01:46 PM
Quistis must DIE! :D

crazybayman
03-29-2005, 06:04 PM
Squall will win, hands down.

He's a leader who leads by example. He has class, and he doesn't shoot his mouth off. He's all business, and beats the crap out of everything he faces. Completely head and shoulders above the rest.

Anyways, I voted for Laguna to go. He's a good character, but a bit of a buffoon.

Then I would vote Selphie (although she'll probably go this round), because she's a bit ditzy, and then Quistis. Quistis is a good character, but that whip as a weapon is lame. :tongue:

JseanjohnC
03-29-2005, 11:45 PM
no female is EVER goin to win polls like this EVER lol...
7-cid
8-squall?
9-vivi (Freya so close)