PDA

View Full Version : Final fantasy bible spoilers galore!!

Fire_Emblem776
03-23-2005, 05:17 AM
As i play through each one the story stays with me. I always read other peoples complete game script to the serices. But what is square realesed them as a story? Each one is a novel, in its own way. Some are so much better than others. But i wish that this way made. In a way the bible of final fantasy. the begining and the end of a story from the character view. Maybe them the plot to some of them would make some sence. Such things could be answerd
What goes on in Ultros mind.
What went on in clould and Sepheroths head that plot has too advanced for my tast. And after playing it for the 3 time i am more confused that ever! :confused:
I like 9 because you can see the story from the cahacters point of view.
And in 8 um i think it was the best one as a flat out story. All was made clear non mysterys. And is Laguna realy squalls dad? And what happened to the guy in the end.
After all recyling the seris over and overa again makes me mad!! :mad2:
More cash to blow cause they are befibd FF XII!
Ahh. What are your view? What FF makes more senceo to you if theu made more detail i their story>
Persobally the fisr ones
Like how the party for the light warirueow was made. I think the 8 bit theter offers the best explanaation. So great www.nuklearpower.com :love:
And of the whole time loop thing makeind sence.
And in FF 2 what is the emperes name? I am curnely writint a story of FF2 from the characters view and it is hard since the bad guy has no name, And what ecer happended to leon what was he thinkig joining the imperir army? And in detail describe the hooror deaths all the party memnbers experince the agony og joseff and hid monologe....All the answetes revieled.
And tacticd god that was som plot!! Oh joy.............
6 is by far the best story awwwww the characters and celes... ;)
and ofcouse theri would be pictues even if this is a novel.
FMV are nie but a pictuer helps because it is easyer.
Like a ful l picture of the emperep of palamacai.
Well any agree.......
iknow you do
shivablizard86
and especialy you strwberryman!! :greenie:

strawberryman
03-23-2005, 05:23 AM
and especialy you strwberryman!! :greenie:
wow. First time somebody wanted me to post. :lol:

It would be nice If they had an FF6 story in Kefkas viewpoint.
I'd buy that as soon as it came out.

eestlinc
03-23-2005, 05:26 AM
it would be nice if they started making good ff games again. or rather, if they started making more games for psone so i wouldnt have to buy any more consoles.

Masamune·1600
03-23-2005, 06:11 AM
How the party is formed in FFI is irrelevant. The 'legends' noted that four warriors bearing crystals would appear and set things right. You control those warriors. FFI was, obviously, the first FF, and the game was much more battle intensive than story intensive. It's difficult to fully explain the Time Loop, since anything dealing with time is highly theoretical. The most common explanation, however, suggests that the Warriors ended the Loop when they defeated Chaos, and thus changed history in a way that Garland never went evil in the first place. Thus, the contributions of the Light Warriors were rendered as not actually having happened. You could go into all sorts of speculation about parallel universes and the like, but I really doubt that Square had anything that complicated in mind for the first FF. The Loop was just a plot device.

The villain in FFII is Emperor Palamecia (or Paramekia or Paramecia, etc., depending on the translation). I'm not sure why you asked this, since you use the name in a rough form later in the post. The characters' reactions to the deaths of Josef and Cid are noted in the game (even if they're a bit wooden; remember that FFII was early in the series), as were their reactions to the deaths of several other characters.

Yes, Laguna really is Squall's father. They never state it explicitly, but there are so many contextual clues that there's no question that's the case.

If you had trouble with the Time Loop, I'm surprised you find Time Compression so lucid. Again, anything dealing with time can be interpreted many different ways. Admittedly, it's much simpler if you discount R=U, but it's still more complex than the 2000 year loop.

What goes on in Ultros' mind? Well, he's there solely for comic relief, so I'm guessing it's something like "Ha ha ha! I'm really funny! Ha ha ha!" ;)

It's a shame you find FFVII's story too complex to enjoy. That story has always been my favorite. As to Cloud, a number of factors (Jenova cell injection, shame over his own weakneses, etc.) led him to confuse his past, often mixing his own memories with the experiences of Zack. This allowed Sephiroth to control him to a degree. To explain this fully would take a lot of space. I suggest you consult a plot analysis of the game. As to Sephiroth, much of what he was thinking is a subject for debate, although many facts have been established.

Guess that's all for now.

DarkLadyNyara
03-23-2005, 03:12 PM
It would be nice If they had an FF6 story in Kefkas viewpoint.
Oh God, don't give him ideas. :( (j/k)

I'm not sure why you asked this, since you use the name in a rough form later in the post.
Name. Not title, NAME. He's gotta have one. As for the rest, filling in stuff that was never established, (and thus pointless,) is half the fun. :D

Oh, and, Oscar? Two words. Spell Check. :mad: