PDA

View Full Version : Continuation of my topic

edczxcvbnm
03-23-2005, 07:30 AM
Seeing as how I am not a mod and thus cannot abuse powers to post in closed threads I will just continue my thread.

To spaceman spiff. I would change it back but I am not at home. I am away on buisness.

To Shlup. Your right...it is inconvient for me. Now change it back.

Shlup
03-23-2005, 07:33 AM
Sorry, I'd re-open the thread but I don't want to undermine someone else closing it. You starting this one is fine with me.

No, I won't change it back. I realize I'm the one who changed it in the first place, but I don't like your attitude with the whole "now" command. You can ask someone else nicely, or you can wait until you get home.

Yamaneko
03-23-2005, 08:23 AM
If you're away on business what the heck are you doing here?

Meat Puppet
03-23-2005, 08:23 AM
And it seemed like such fun ;_;

edczxcvbnm
03-23-2005, 08:29 AM
Fair enough on the whole situation at hand.

I am sorry for being demanding. It is really not acceptable no matter and other circumstances that I have encountered during my day and it is not fair to take it out here on people. For that I appologize.

Would you please change my avatar back to my 24 avatar when you get the chance.

I understand the whole thing with the closed thread. It is just one of those things where if the thread is closed and people are adding to it then why can't it be opened back up again...that is a discussion for another day though.

Shlup
03-23-2005, 08:31 AM
Well, dangit, now that you're being nice I'm down at BJ's apartment. I appreciate your apology though, and I would feel like a jerk for not changing it back now... Gimmie a minute and I'll go boot my computer back up and put your avatar back.

edczxcvbnm
03-23-2005, 08:31 AM
Like I said. When you get the time. You don't have to do it now.

Edit: I didn't see Yam's post...I don't get it.

Shlup
03-23-2005, 08:36 AM
He's asking why you're posting at EoFF if you're away on business.

I apologise that the joke inconvenienced you. Now if only freaking Unne would be more cooperative. He's gotta have noticed; he was on for like half an hour after I did it. :mad2:

edczxcvbnm
03-23-2005, 08:41 AM
I thought Dr. Unne had avatars and Sigs turned off...I know sigs but since he turns those maybe avatars also? If that isn't an option then maybe he made himself a personal option to do it?

I get what Yams is asking but I don't get the whole thing. I post here while away on buisness because I get super bored off my ass in a hotel room :D :crying2:

Shlup
03-23-2005, 08:44 AM
I don't think Unne has avatars off. He changed Raistlin's avatar to a giant ass and Doc's to a piece of cheese because they didn't change their Unne avatars promptly after the elections ended, which is why Raist suggested people change their avatars all at once. I just took it a step further because abusing my power gets me off.

edczxcvbnm
03-23-2005, 08:50 AM
I don't have much of a problem with the pranks like this. I just don't like to be involved on any level. If you look back on my entire history here then it shows that I don't participate in anything like this. Sex Changes on anniversary, RSL day or anything of the sort. I know...I am just different and in the words of my dad "Messed up" :(

Maybe Unne just shook his head and went about his buisness :p Seems like something he would do :D

Shlup
03-23-2005, 08:55 AM
Looking back on your history would require me to care though, so there goes that idea. BoB's lucky I don't change his avatar just to piss him off. What can I say? I suck.

Zell's Fists of Fury
03-23-2005, 09:06 AM
But we love you still.

Raistlin
03-23-2005, 01:21 PM
Maybe Unne just shook his head and went about his buisness :p Seems like something he would do :D
No. Unne would more likely spam Feedback with thread after thread demanding they all be put back. Or ban everyone that has an avatar for a day and then make someone else unban them. Or disable avatars for the whole board.

He wouldn't let us get away with it. :p

Del Murder
03-23-2005, 02:47 PM
The following took place between 11:30 PM and 6:47 AM.
Posts occur in real time.

Dr Unne
03-23-2005, 11:00 PM
Or ban everyone that has an avatar for a day and then make someone else unban them.