PDA

View Full Version : Maximum stats for KH1

Ultimate99997
03-23-2005, 03:02 PM
Hey, after playing this game like 3 times I eventually tried to challenge myself to see how far I could raise my stats for Sora. I realised that at level 100 my stats for strength and defense were about 85 each and my MP was about 10. Therefore I started customising armor and equiped it to sora eventually increasing his stats to about 90 for attack and defense. His hp was also very high.

Then it occured to me - at the moggle workshop you can sythesise power ups and defense ups with various item including mystery goos.
All of these items are attainable through fighting enemies and you can keep getting them over and over - this proves that your stats can be raised to a point of maximum.

Has anyone actually put in the time and effort to see how far you can raise your stats - i'm wondering if it stops at 99 of maybe at 255 like most final fantasy games.?

I can see it now - strength of 255 taking away 2 lifebars from sephiroth at a time.

KuRt
03-23-2005, 05:42 PM
I stopped when i got all my chars str and def to 99 so i do not know

strawberryman
03-24-2005, 02:34 AM
255 like any FF game. Sorry, I already beat you to the chase. :tongue:
And 255 strength does not take away that much. It takes away quite a bit at a time, but it helps only so much.

Ultimate99997
03-25-2005, 01:38 PM
thanks...how long did it take you to get to those stats?

Emerald_Eva
04-24-2005, 06:21 AM
Wowsa. I thought I was a weirdo for having 131 hours on the game, and getting my party to level 100. *shakes head ashamedly* I can't believe you raised your stats all the way up there! You know the sucky thing, though? Is that I had 99 of everything (except mystery goos and stuff), and level 100 and EVERYTHING...and then I accidentally erased the file. I cried. And I'm not kidding about that.

strawberryman
04-24-2005, 06:29 AM
thanks...how long did it take you to get to those stats?
Oh, around 350 hours. :cry: It was all worth it in the end, though.
Sad thing is I can't beat Sephiroth. Even with the insane stats I have.