PDA

View Full Version : Vincent...? ( STRANGE Spoiler Warnings )

FF5~Truly~The~Best
03-24-2005, 07:21 PM
Okay, I know that Seperoth isn't really jenova's son, but some woman who lives behind a Waterfall ( I forgot her name ) is his Mother. Well, that girl is/was also Vincents Girlfriend, so is it possible that seperoith is Vincent's son? Or am I just crazy like A sheep? :confused:

Chris
03-24-2005, 07:35 PM
I'm just crazy like a sheep!

FF5~Truly~The~Best
03-24-2005, 07:37 PM
Crazy Like A sheep?

Yeah, that REALLY helped.

Squall of SeeD
03-24-2005, 07:43 PM
Okay, I know that Seperoth isn't really jenova's son, but some woman who lives behind a Waterfall ( I forgot her name ) is his Mother. Well, that girl is/was also Vincents Girlfriend, so is it possible that seperoith is Vincent's son? Or am I just crazy like A sheep? :confused:

It's never established that Lucrecia was Vincent's girlfriend or that they even shared a romantic relationship. That he loved her is clear, but there's not an indication that those feelings were reciprocated. Hojo claims to Sephiroth's father, we know there was a romantic relationship between himself and Lucrecia based on the flashbacks with Vincent, and nothing ever contradicts Hojo's claim, which comes very near the end of the game. With all this in mind, Hojo is Sephiroth's father, not Vincent.

FF5~Truly~The~Best
03-24-2005, 07:46 PM
It's never established that Lucrecia was Vincent's girlfriend or that they even shared a romantic relationship. That he loved her is clear, but there's not an indication that those feelings were reciprocated. Hojo claims to Sephiroth's father, we know there was a romantic relationship between himself and Lucrecia based on the flashbacks with Vincent, and nothing ever contradicts Hojo's claim, which comes very near the end of the game. With all this in mind, Hojo is Sephiroth's father, not Vincent.
Oh yeah, I forgot bout that...

Chris
03-24-2005, 08:51 PM
I know exactly how you feel, the first time I realized that Vincent possibly could be Sephiroths father I was shocked.
But as the previous post replied, Hojo is Sephiroths father, not Vincent.

Social Moon Firesky
03-25-2005, 11:41 AM
Thank God for that!