PDA

View Full Version : Linkshells!

Miriel
03-24-2005, 07:25 PM
So yesterday I'm playing on Pandemonium and Misfit gives me a pearl into the most PERVERTED LINKSHELL EVER. Seriously, orgy this, boobs that, and humping going on everywhere. And a whole lotta this: :joey:

I had 2 main linkshells on Asura, the first one was RPGGods which Mik brought me into. But that one eventually died, and I never thought it was very newbie friendly anyway. The second one was TheIlluminatti which always had loads of people on all the time. 30+ during peak hours and a great mix of low level and high level characters. That linkshell I used primarily for chatting and goofing off which is what I see as the main purpose of a Linkshell.

Oh and there was the one me and Misfit started which was crazy cool, but there weren't enough crazy cool people to sustain the shell. :(

Anyhoo, what's your linkshell like?

Misfit
03-24-2005, 07:27 PM
the most PERVERTED LINKSHELL EVER.

edit: but you know you love the LS really. ^_^

Miriel
03-24-2005, 07:34 PM
Sign my boobies! Lol!

Yeah...freaks. ^_^

Misfit
03-24-2005, 07:37 PM
Eleni starts whacking some huge sheep.
Eleni: "OMG LOL HEAL MEZ!"
Me: *goes afk*
Eleni goes down to 2 HP.
Me casts Cure II.
Eleni recovers 754 Hit Points.
Eleni freaks out.
Eleni: "OMG I ALMOST DIED LOL 2 HPs!!1 u sux!!!!"

Man... Let's do that again! But stop telling people to sign your boobs, pervert.

Miriel
03-24-2005, 07:41 PM
Eleni starts whacking some huge sheep.
Eleni: "OMG LOL HEAL MEZ!"
Me: *goes afk*
Eleni goes down to 2 HP.
Me casts Cure II.
Eleni recovers 754 Hit Points.
Eleni freaks out.
Eleni: "OMGZ I ALMOST DIED LOL 2 HPs!!1 u sux!!!!"

Stop misquoting me, I so did not have that "Z" in the "OMG" >_>

Misfit
03-24-2005, 07:43 PM
There, I fixed it GOSH. :(

Miriel
03-24-2005, 07:52 PM
Gosh, get back on topic!

I'd also like to say that I believe Mikztsu and Wyllius have been sucked into one of those HNMLS cult thingys.

Misfit
03-24-2005, 07:57 PM
Gosh, get back on topic!

I'd also like to say that I believe Mikztsu and Wyllius have been sucked into one of those HNMLS cult thingys.
Asura sucks, you can do BCNMs with me on Pandy. ^__^

Miriel
03-24-2005, 08:02 PM
Asura sucks, you can do BCNMs with me on Pandy. ^__^
If I hadn't started out on Asura, I would probably hate it there. But since I did start there I have that odd puppy-dog loyalty thing going on.

*shrugs*

PL meee, OMG!!

Misfit
03-24-2005, 08:04 PM
If I hadn't started out on Asura, I would probably hate it there. But since I did start there I have that odd puppy-dog loyalty thing going on.

*shrugs*

PL meee, OMG!!
I don't really think Asura sucks, just like... prices there suck.

And you can have more fun on Pandy with meee, we can STATIC! ^__^

*PLs*

Miriel
03-24-2005, 08:18 PM
Static with the horny mithras, ok! :hyper:

:mad:

Fullmonty
03-24-2005, 10:51 PM
wow... all that reading to find out this post was about.......nothing lol

Miriel
03-24-2005, 11:04 PM
wow... all that reading to find out this post was about.......nothing lol

Anyhoo, what's your linkshell like?
:rolleyes2

Fullmonty
03-25-2005, 01:20 AM
i see, somehow i lost track of the purpose of the thread amongst all the argueing. My linkshell is dedicated to Gods and HNMs (hence the signature) but we are still close friends and help each other and do different events together

lordblazer
03-25-2005, 05:24 AM
edit: but you know you love the LS really. ^_^
I warned you all misfit si a stalker.I swear everywhere I go there is misfit!

Citizen Bleys
03-25-2005, 12:30 PM
Primeaux (http://www.primeaux.org), in a word, owns. I've got friends there that have helped to fill in the void left when EoFF stopped being like a home to me.

eternalshiva
03-25-2005, 02:32 PM
My Linkshell is pretty fun. I look forward to looging on at night to chat with all the people there. It almost died a little while back but we did some serious recruiting and Bam! 15 members later and its like a family ^^. LS is a mixture of goofiness, bitterness and fun hehe. I haven't laughed like nut like that in ages!

Order of The Raven on Titan <3
Anain
Dayala
Zohar
Ramsey
Angellisse
Excelion
Keitaro
Genvalgar
Dohtem
Hevenleigh
Rannos
Singningcowfishy
Ravepien
Desan
Pencin
Roughian
There are more but they don't come into the LS that often so I don't count them as regular members :grinpink:

Vaprice
03-26-2005, 12:04 AM
Redlotus, vanadiel Legends, and KnightsofNi~~~

RedLotus=LIONX!!!!!! me love lionx liong time. But seriously the red lotus offers very diverse people and are very friendly and helping, like when Lionx helps me gain 4 astral rings ^^

vanadiel legends= Good nice friends I can chat with and find new things out (Some high leveled characters)

KnightsofNi=Funny ^^

Lionx
03-27-2005, 03:06 AM
Lol VAP! TO THE BC 20!! XD

If you like em just ask and we can try to organize it :P

RL=My own shell, social, helping others out..pretty much that. Vaprice(above poster), Ouch!, and Omecle are here even though i dont see them now since they quit(cept Vap), Icewires(i think its someone on this forum..i forget the name atm :x i suck), Blimpz(on this forum too), and many others like Armando and Suzanne and Zeriphim..Hammons(hammie of harmmonia!), Izzitda and his gf Treasa..hmm ever annoying Cosmo :x, Chiral of tallness, Noluenn(nolly), ands the NIN Zatoichi :x Not to mention our newest Galka WAR Azza from UK. o.o MANY more...just cant name em yet..o yea we also have a Foamy..the amityvile toaster! make breakfast spooky! spooky hehe toast! yum yum..toasted human hand..

Glorious Alliance=Used to be a legislative person on this thing.

SavannaSuperstars=my beta friends

Pretty much it...i go on my own shell more because i feel responsible for my LS and i like to help people there and drive it to be good.

Ouch!
03-28-2005, 01:14 AM
Ouch!, and Omecle are here even though i dont see them now since they quit(cept Vap)
Oh yeah? You'll be seein' more of me around, if you know what I mean. Eh? Eh?

But yeah, the Red Lotus rocks. Lots of great people on the shell. I miss it. I'm glad I'll be seein' a little bit more of it soon.

Rostum
03-28-2005, 03:45 AM
The Red Lotus is defenatly a great linkshell.

I knew of another great linkshell, Windurst Liberation Army (WLA). A very good shell, but due to difficulties, it cannot exist anymore... ;_;

Ouch!
03-28-2005, 08:17 PM
The WLA was awesome until the game came out. It all went downhill from there. All the founding members left, fights broke out (mostly my fault) and in the end it's member base could not support it. RIP WLA.

Vaprice
03-28-2005, 10:16 PM
Ah, the WLA~~~~Good times ^^ *misses WLA*

chionos
03-29-2005, 05:35 PM
None of you Midgar ppl are ever on when I get on. I've done /sea all lionx, leonine, omecle, vaprice, etc and never do i find anybody. Which is why I'm never on midgar, b/c i really just got on there to be w/ ppl from eoff =). Although Taru whm solo 1-10 w/ no subjob was exhilerating. XD

Lionx
03-30-2005, 12:25 AM
Err whats your timezone? Most of us are on PST and EST.

chionos
03-31-2005, 07:11 PM
I'm EST, on usually ~10pm - ~3am
But that doesn't matter now, I already found you. =)

Mikztsu
04-03-2005, 09:00 PM
We created this new linkshell "Illumanati" in late December because earlier LS's were disappointments in one way or another ( greed, etc).

So we started one with circle of friends and their friends and it's been going awesome. We have now 50+ active members, average level is 60ish and about 10 lv 70+ people, so we're now capable to do all the fun stuff like Gods etc. ^^

People in this LS are awesome and I look forward everytime I log in FFXI, just to talk with them if nothing else. =)