PDA

View Full Version : Guilty Gear X2# Reloaded

NM
03-24-2005, 09:26 PM
Having owned this game for a while, I finally decided to have a decent go on it. I left the difficulty setting on normal wanting a good challenge. I fight my way through arcade mode and finally get to I-No. She then proceeds to do some crazy arse move which fill's the screen and hit's me anywhere from 18 to 60+ times. taking away half my health in the process. Even if I block the damn thing my health goes down faster than the Titanic!

So, seen as I know there's a few Guilty Gear fans around here, looks at Joel. :rolleyes2 If you'd care to give me some tip's, tricks, or whatever, as i'm obviously missing something. I'm no pro at the game but I can get through the other fights before without any trouble, only Sol requires the odd continue. But I can't even take a round against I-No.

Dreddz
03-24-2005, 09:48 PM
errrrr practise

Erdrick Holmes
03-24-2005, 10:05 PM
Ok, pull up a chair, you're getting a lesson.

When she does that wave that shoots straight diagonally upward, just stand in a corner and crouch. When she does the big wave that takes up the whole screen just sit in the courner and use Faultess defense (Back+S+HS) and you will take little or no damage. When she does one that just bobs up and down simply stand under one of the arches that are close to her, when they fire off slowly move close to her, then hit her.

Thank you and goodnight.

NM
03-24-2005, 10:25 PM
Yeah I finally figured it out after about 10/15 continues.

I tried doing the defensive move, holding Slash and Heavy Slash. But I wasn't holding back before. which was why I kept getting creamed.