PDA

View Full Version : If there are a few songs you like...

Dingo Jellybean
03-25-2005, 12:19 AM
...on an album, like 1-3, would you buy the whole CD?

I don't know why, but I feel like I must have the whole CD. Even if one song is all I like, I buy the CD anyways. Though there are exceptions, I have Sisqo's Thong Song...but I refuse to buy Unleash the Dragon...cause it sucks. But most of the time I just buy the CD...mainly through cheaper means like at Amazon.com or Half.com. I guess it's my ego of building a giant song collection (currently at a meager 838 songs).

Chris
03-25-2005, 12:23 AM
But of course, I always buy the entire cd.
If I don't like it right away, it usually grows on me.

Aurey
03-25-2005, 12:24 AM
Yep.

Sometimes I find myself disappointed by the full album, sometimes I don't. But usually, I'll most likely still like those one or two songs on it (or maybe I'll like a few others) that I liked before I bought the album.

Sepho
03-25-2005, 12:31 AM
Nah. Chances are, even if I like the whole CD (and that's rare), I still won't buy it. That's why I download mp3's, and burn mixes. It's one of my vices, but I just don't have the money to dish out for CDs, especially given how quickly and easily I overplay songs and get tired of them. Having less money doesn't justify it, but to be honest, I'm not losing sleep over it.

nik0tine
03-25-2005, 12:36 AM
Yes, if there are a few songs I like, I will usually buy the album. However, the only time I ever really buy albums are when I am at shows, or when a new album is released.

boris no no
03-25-2005, 12:43 AM
i'd just see if one of my friends own it or download the songs i like!
i ain't paying over£15 just for a few songs i like....

jrgen
03-28-2005, 10:02 AM
If an album has three very good songs, I'd probably buy it.

Zeldy
03-28-2005, 10:49 AM
I bought The Rasmus's album Dead Letters when i only knew Guilty, In the Shadows and First day of my life, Now i love all 13 songs! i know all the words.. :D

Strider
03-28-2005, 07:25 PM
Yes.