PDA

View Full Version : crashNUMBERS for admin, 2005!

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Meat Puppet
03-26-2005, 02:55 PM
chrono_logical

crashNUMBERS
03-26-2005, 02:56 PM
Remove it at once. You think your funny. Your not...

Meat Puppet
03-26-2005, 02:58 PM
I would have killed for this kind of attention when I was your age.

But you don't even use please ;-;

Ultima Shadow
03-26-2005, 02:59 PM
Iri Valentine, chill out! :p I was banned for a few ours without any good reason and I still didn't feel offended. I actually thought it was pretty cool. I makes me feel SPECIAL! Even though it happened to many others as well. :greenie:

Remove it at once. You think your funny. Your not...
Well... I think it's funny as hell. :p

I would have killed for this kind of attention when I was your age.

But you don't even use please ;-;
True, true.

Little Miss Awesome
03-26-2005, 02:59 PM
No matter what I want my "Crash's Pnaiyht" sign kept.
But I do have an important question
What the HELL is a Crash's Pnaiyht??

Meat Puppet
03-26-2005, 03:00 PM
It's pronounced Knight , I believe. I think you wear a turban and eat noodles, at least, that's in the job description.

Or pnayt? I suck with pronounciation.

Rye
03-26-2005, 03:01 PM
I'd love to be an administratar, so I dunno why you're mad. :o

Ko Ko
03-26-2005, 03:01 PM
No matter what I want my "Crash's Pnaiyht" sign kept.
But I do have an important question
What the HELL is a Crash's Pnaiyht??
Well what is a 'Not Crash's Kniyht?'

Meat Puppet
03-26-2005, 03:02 PM
Not Crash's Kniyht. This thread is so cool, I might just cry when it's closed.

crashNUMBERS
03-26-2005, 03:03 PM
Im not an admin. Their just making fun of me with the mispelled word. We shall discuss this in my usernotes. To the usernotemobile!!

Little Miss Awesome
03-26-2005, 03:04 PM
Not Crash's Kniyht. This thread is so cool, I might just cry when it's closed.

The Fun Police probably won't let it get anything past 300
Yes! Yes I am still bitter about my welcome thread!!!

Ko Ko
03-26-2005, 03:07 PM
Honestly I am just waiting to become something other than 'Not Crash's Kniyht'... whatever the denotation in that is.

Little Miss Awesome
03-26-2005, 03:12 PM
Skull loving Lulu, eh?
Hey mystical custom title man/woman?
Can I have one what says "Leonardo DiCaprio is the best actor EVER!!?
Please???? :D

Rye
03-26-2005, 03:13 PM
I still want to be a Syd Nite. xD

Meat Puppet
03-26-2005, 03:15 PM
And I want Joel to be admin.

Ko Ko
03-26-2005, 03:16 PM
...Okay... thank you, mystical man/woman title changing... thing...
as Little Miss Awesome said... :skull4:

I agree with the others, I just might cry when this thread gets burned...

Little Miss Awesome
03-26-2005, 03:18 PM
I don't know how I'll carry on when this gets closed!!
Please please mystic man change my custom to something Leonardo DiCaprio related so I can be kool :cool:

XxSephirothxX
03-26-2005, 03:27 PM
What happened to waiting eight months for your Custom Title? :sweat:

You people should feel honored!

Ko Ko
03-26-2005, 03:31 PM
What happened to waiting eight months for your Custom Title? :sweat:

You people should feel honored!
We do feel honoured. But we just got it in a rather unorthodox fashion. For example, I made a menace of myself against crash's claim, and therefore, got that embarrassing title (Crash's Knight) Which later turned into Crash's Kniyht and then; Not Crash'd Kniyht.

Little Miss Awesome
03-26-2005, 03:34 PM
Hey, At least your not still stuck with it!
All I want is somethign Leonardo DiCaprio related, is that too much to ask?
Please please please please :cry:

Meat Puppet
03-26-2005, 03:38 PM
Look what Jojo has done. Caused a path of death and destruction. You see now? Joel was the path to true enlightenment. But now, that's impossible. A far off dream, perhaps dreamt by small dreamers, who in a matter of minutes become small bedwetters. Not in a medical condition, but perhaps the dream they are dreaming.

Ko Ko
03-26-2005, 03:40 PM
Hey, At least your not still stuck with it!
All I want is somethign Leonardo DiCaprio related, is that too much to ask?
Please please please please :cry:

I'm pretty sure it's cl_out, loves. Send him a PM and ask if he/she can change it for you in a sweet way. :skull3:

Resha
03-26-2005, 03:43 PM
Um, guys...can't you change it yourselves? User CP > Edit Profile > Custom User Title. I think.

Ko Ko
03-26-2005, 03:47 PM
Um, guys...can't you change it yourselves? User CP > Edit Profile > Custom User Title. I think.
No, it isn't there. Well, not in mine, at least.
I'm quite proud of it. Someone notices I use skulls on most of my posts. :skull3:

Resha
03-26-2005, 03:56 PM
Oh well, I guess you're all special then! :D Lol. Yes, you do use skulls in all your posts, blue, happy translucent-ish skulls. :<3: The happiest skulls I've ever seen.

Meat Puppet
03-26-2005, 03:58 PM
cl_out...he/she

You gotta love how there's still confusion in it.

Cybele
03-26-2005, 04:01 PM
Guys, I'm Crash's kniyht! Look at what someone did! I don't get it...

Edit: I guess I'm one of many.

Little Miss Awesome
03-26-2005, 04:03 PM
Cl_out eh?
I'll PM him, but I'm sos scared I lose a title all together! :(
Wish me luck, all you Crash's Ni..Kni, ah forget it!

Ko Ko
03-26-2005, 04:07 PM
Guys, I'm Crash's kniyht! Look at what someone did! I don't get it...
LOL They've pinned it on Poor Terra*Aeris. I used to have that one, sweetheart. If you don't want it, cry and scream and whine and eventually they'll hear you... (that's what I did :skull4: )

Oh, good luck, be very syrupy to him/her...

Resha
03-26-2005, 04:09 PM
Administratar. Whoa, that is so cool. CrashNUMBERS, can I pleeeeease have your autograph???? :greenie:

Cybele
03-26-2005, 04:12 PM
LOL They've pinned it on Poor Terra*Aeris. I used to have that one, sweetheart. If you don't want it, cry and scream and whine and eventually they'll hear you... (that's what I did :skull4: )

Oh, good luck, be very syrupy to him/her...

Haha, thanks. Well, at least the spelling in mine is nicer than Little Miss Awesome's so it's not so bad. I'm sure they'll get bored of it and take it down eventually. And the color matches my avatar and new signature, so it looks all right, though I'd rather it not be there.

Edit: They should mess with Jojo's since she started the campaign!

Meat Puppet
03-26-2005, 04:14 PM
This is the worst I've ever seen it. Then again, I don't get out much.

Resha
03-26-2005, 04:16 PM
I support everyone's campaign, even yours. THE WHOLE OF EOFF SHOULD BE ADMINS. Democracy in action...or would that be communism???

Ko Ko
03-26-2005, 04:22 PM
I support everyone's campaign, even yours. THE WHOLE OF EOFF SHOULD BE ADMINS. Democracy in action...or would that be communism???
I think it would be an autocratical style, loves.
Autocratic yet brilliant. :skull3:

Resha
03-26-2005, 04:28 PM
I think it would be an autocratical style, loves.
Autocratic yet brilliant. :skull3:

*Feels loved* Oh, I'm so brilliant. :<3: But seriously, that way everyone is happy and everyone feels important and special, and everyone would be allowed in the Staff Forum. xP

Little Miss Awesome
03-26-2005, 04:37 PM
It would be like a wiki thing!

Ko Ko
03-26-2005, 04:37 PM
*Feels loved* Oh, I'm so brilliant. :<3: But seriously, that way everyone is happy and everyone feels important and special, and everyone would be allowed in the Staff Forum. xP
There's a Staff Forum?!
Where? :skull8:

Cybele
03-26-2005, 04:39 PM
There's a Staff Forum?!

I think it's hidden so that only staff members are allowed there.

Little Miss Awesome
03-26-2005, 04:39 PM
There's a Staff Forum?!
We can't get it, it's like Area 51! It's only for the aliens- and staff

Blackmageboi
03-26-2005, 04:42 PM
i can get into the staff forum.....

Ko Ko
03-26-2005, 04:43 PM
We can't get it, it's like Area 51! It's only for the aliens- and staff

That is un-justified. We, as loyal citizens of EoFF, should be able to visit thier forums and purge them of thier sanity! :skull5:

Cybele
03-26-2005, 04:45 PM
That is un-justified. We, as loyal citizens of EoFF, should be able to visit thier forums and purge them of thier sanity! :skull5:

We wouldn't be able to post anyway. I'm sure they have everything locked up nice and tight. Or at least they probably have the threads closed so that only mods can post.

Resha
03-26-2005, 04:53 PM
Ezackly. That is why we as the citizens of EoFF shoudl demand equal rights to having random coloured alphabets under our usernames, ban all the idiots and spam the Staff Forum. I rest my case. :)

Meat Puppet
03-26-2005, 04:54 PM
And admin Joel

Resha
03-26-2005, 04:57 PM
Once we get the power, we can even give him status equal to Cid. :)

Ko Ko
03-26-2005, 05:04 PM
Once we get the power, we can even give him status equal to Cid. :)
Cid? I've never heard of him. But I'm sure Admin. Joel deserves Cid's place. Admin Joel is God.

Cybele
03-26-2005, 05:11 PM
Cid? I've never heard of him. But I'm sure Admin. Joel deserves Cid's place. Admin Joel is God.

They're called Cid's Knights, they're like mods, but not quite as powerful as admins, but still pretty powerful. That's the mockery that the mods are using on us.

Ko Ko
03-26-2005, 05:11 PM
*yawn* I'm going to bed now. (It's 1 am) Goodnight, loves.

Resha
03-26-2005, 05:13 PM

Cid do be the Gawd of EoFF; it's founder and creator.

Psychotic
03-26-2005, 05:45 PM
You've all been drinking lead-based paint again, haven't you?

...I'm using red 'cause using a different colour font is what all the cool kids are doing these days! WHOA YOU'RE ALL SO HIP!

:D

Cybele
03-26-2005, 05:54 PM

...I'm using red 'cause using a different colour font is what all the cool kids are doing these days! WHOA YOU'RE ALL SO HIP!

:D

Why, yes, yes we have. I don't use colored font though so I guess I'm not hip...I used it once when I was typing about Rydia though.

Little Miss Awesome
03-26-2005, 05:57 PM

NO! That was Orange paint I'll have you know!
Anyway,Psychotic how is Physcotic (sp} doing, last I heard of him he was off abroad somewhere?

YukiKiro
03-26-2005, 05:57 PM
that....is the most rediculous thing i've ever seen. someone who is ACTUALLY YOUNGER than my sisters made admin. yet another EoFF event that goes in my book as one of the weirdest. now watch this. crash will ban me because i don't agree. i want proof that he'll be a decent admin before i even say congrats, let alone support him.

Psychotic
03-26-2005, 05:58 PM
Why, yes, yes we have. I don't use colored font though so I guess I'm not hip...I used it once when I was typing about Rydia though.If you don't hurry, all the good colours will be taken! QUICK! QUICK! I'll distract them while you steal one!

HEY EVERYONE, LOOK AT THAT DISRACTION! WOW SO DISTRACTING, JUST CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF IT! ....suckers. :cool:

Anyway,Psychotic how is Physcotic (sp} doing, last I heard of him he was off abroad somewhere?
Physcotic? He's busy duelling with the armies of geese that are invading from the south. As for Pschotic, HE is the one you mentioned last, and he's currently dining with Bill Gates.

Trumpet Thief
03-26-2005, 05:59 PM
chaos: Ultima Shadow, Rye, and Joel should be promoted immediately. You guys can have fun with your fake titles. :D

Cybele
03-26-2005, 06:00 PM
If you don't hurry, all the good colours will be taken! QUICK! QUICK! I'll distract them while you steal one!

HEY EVERYONE, LOOK AT THAT DISRACTION! WOW SO DISTRACTING, JUST CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF IT! ....suckers. :cool:

Okay! I'll use lime! No wait, or mistyrose, I can't decide!

that....is the most rediculous thing i've ever seen. someone who is ACTUALLY YOUNGER than my sisters made admin. yet another EoFF event that goes in my book as one of the weirdest. now watch this. crash will ban me because i don't agree. i want proof that he'll be a decent admin before i even say congrats, let alone support him.

Naw, he doesn't have that kind of power...yet. He only made "administratar". I made Crash's Kniyht though!

Jojee
03-26-2005, 06:26 PM
Edit: They should mess with Jojo's since she started the campaign!

Yeah how come Terra and Iri and Lil Miss Awesome get all these nice COLORFUL custom titles and all I get is this ugly eiko next to my former staff? XD *falls over* Make my custom title pink!

*cough* and now let's get back on the topic of crash ;) Crash 4 admin.

Caspian
03-26-2005, 06:27 PM
Crash is already an "admin," so get rid of those awful, ugly banners now. =)

Cybele
03-26-2005, 06:31 PM
Crash is already an "admin," so get rid of those awful, ugly banners now. =)

Okay, how about someone make a new one that says, crash26821 for administrator, instead of "administratar".

crashNUMBERS
03-26-2005, 06:33 PM
Yuki even if I was admin I wouldn't ban you because of that. I'm kinda mad since you just asume stuff that isn't even true. Do YOU have anyproof I will do this...

YukiKiro
03-26-2005, 06:35 PM
Naw, he doesn't have that kind of power...yet. He only made "administratar". I made Crash's Kniyht though!
ha! aha!ahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*GASP*AAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just read it, i can't stop laughing, *ha!~* the admins around here just rescored any brounie points they lost. *goes into more uncontrolled bouts of laughter*

Cybele
03-26-2005, 06:36 PM
ha! aha!ahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*GASP*AAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just read it, i can't stop laughing, *ha!~* the admins around here just rescored any brounie points they lost. *goes into more uncontrolled bouts of laughter*

They are good at joking around. I didn't expect to become Crash's Kniyht.

Psychotic
03-26-2005, 06:41 PM
They are good at joking around. I didn't expect to become Crash's Kniyht.Yeah, now you have to give him sponge baths. HAHA!

Destai
03-26-2005, 06:42 PM
Crash is our savior! Destroy the romans crash! Crush them!

Little Miss Awesome
They are good at joking around. I didn't expect to become Crash's Kniyht.
Nor did I expect to become a Crash's something or other.
Thanks for the update Psy :D

Rye
Yeah, now you have to give him sponge baths. HAHA!

cl_out can't come into contact with water, though! His circuts might fry!

Edit by Del Murder on 4/1/2014: To whoever finds this secret post, congratulations! This April Fools prank was one of the greatest things I was ever a part of at EoFF, and is a fitting spot for my epitaph. Today is the day of my retirement from EoFF staff. It was a fun and eventful 10 years, but we all got to go sometime. I just wanted to take some space to talk about how much I love EoFF and being a part of its staff.

I joined back in 2001, posted a few times and quickly left. It was only when I came back that the "magic" of EoFF really got to me. It was during the 2001 elections. I was part of the Newbie party and it opened my eyes to this idea of an "online community". In that event I made friends that have lasted me for years. One of those was Calliope. Nicky and I have been friends for about as long as I've been a member here. At times we were even closer than we are today. Through it all she has been a great companion and partner in crime, particularly during our Spam Brigade and vey odd poem days.

In 2004 I became a Cid's Knight and it changed my life forever. I tried to be a good Knight! I combed through dozens of threads and moderated anything against the rules. I also helped develop policy and ideas in the staff forum to make this place the best it could be, including devising this little prank here. One year after becoming a CK I met the woman who would become my wife: Miriel. I knew from the moment we messaged each other that she was someone special, but of course I didn't realize how special that would be. We met and started dating later that year. Shortly after she joined me on staff since everyone else realized how awesome she was. The era of our rule was a great one, and resulted in me being promoted to Admin, and the development of Eyeson's Next Cid's Knight (best event after the Ciddies), but like everything it had to come to an end.

In the post-Miriel staff other people came and went, including CKs, Admins, Site Staff, Editors, and others, but eventually the staff group ended up with the Four Admins of the Apocalypse: Myself, Loony BoB, Psychotic, and ShlupQuack. Our rule lasted a few years and I don't think the four of us ever once agreed upon anything. But we had been through a lot together and all respected each other. And it was a lot of fun. We played more pranks and bickered about. I even got to meet the folks from Square Enix at an event, twice! At some point I fell into more of a mentor role on staff and that seemed to suit me well. I was proud to bring up the junior members and help them be all they could be for this wonderful site.

Miriel and I got married and then a year later I found out I was going to be a father. I always told myself that once that happened I would quit the staff. Even besides that, I felt it was my time to go. Usher in a new era and all that, especially since Loony BoB just bought the site. I also felt that I wasn't connecting with this generation of EoFFer like I had in the past. But boy, did I ever go out with a bang. That, however, is a story for a different day (Eyes on Fin-Del Fantasy 4 eva!)

I love EoFF and I never plan to fully leave, but sometimes plans change. If I do go, then let this post live on as my memory. Finally, below is the secret to my rule all these years and how I would eventually get my way with everything:

Just wait and do it when BoB's not around because he's a git.

YukiKiro
03-26-2005, 06:43 PM
btw, you'll have to pardon my recent fit of moodiness, i have no idea what it was caused by, but the tought of a relationship in my life (and a different av)have brought me out of it. j/k crash, friends 4 life.

Cybele
03-26-2005, 06:44 PM
Yeah, now you have to give him sponge baths. HAHA!

Ewwww...I remember my grandma's care giver having to give my grandma sponge baths when she wasn't able to walk anymore. I'm glad I didn't have to watch.

RSL
03-26-2005, 06:56 PM
New rule we just made in staff, using colored text will get you banned. Thanks for your cooperation!

Jojee
03-26-2005, 06:57 PM
Watch out, I'm going to CRASH into you. :love:

*runs off*

<font color="red">RSL</font> <font color="green">STINKS!</font> <3

Psychotic
03-26-2005, 06:59 PM
New rule we just made in staff, using colored text will get you banned. Thanks for your cooperation!That's OK, I use coloured text as I'm a Brit. :)

RSL
03-26-2005, 06:59 PM
Oh jojo.. I wasn't kidding... Man, I hate to do this but I have to :(

Edit: amendment to the new rule. Using coloured text will also get you banned.

crashNUMBERS
03-26-2005, 07:01 PM
Yeah before I JOJO.....Oh wait.. Nevermind...

Cybele
03-26-2005, 07:01 PM
Oh jojo.. I wasn't kidding... Man, I hate to do this but I have to :(

Edit: amendment to the new rule. Using coloured text will also get you banned.

But...but...but I was only using colored text because everyone told me to!

Psychotic
03-26-2005, 07:03 PM
Is this coloured text?

RSL
03-26-2005, 07:03 PM
We won't ban anyone who used colored (or coloured) text before the rule was made. That would be mean.

But from this point on, yes, be careful.

Jojee
03-26-2005, 07:07 PM
<font color="pink">I'm not banned yet. :love: Spread the love.</font>

crashNUMBERS
03-26-2005, 07:08 PM
JOJO Your gonna get banned!!!

Jojee
03-26-2005, 07:09 PM
Then let me get banned for a good cause...

<font color="yellow" size="10">CRASH 4 ADMINISTRATOR!</font>

Also, remember to make lots of unban Jojo sigs while I am gone :( *sniff* I'll miss you all...

Cybele
03-26-2005, 07:09 PM
Is this coloured text?

No, it isn't. The codes appear when I quote you.

Psychotic
03-26-2005, 07:10 PM
I'll make one if you give me a poodle.

Jojee
03-26-2005, 07:13 PM
*gives you a poodle* ^^

crashNUMBERS
03-26-2005, 07:14 PM
Then let me get banned for a good cause...

<font color="yellow" size="10">CRASH 4 ADMINISTRATOR!</font>

Also, remember to make lots of unban Jojo sigs while I am gone :( *sniff* I'll miss you all...
Yeah but I'll have to ask someone to make the sig.'s ^^...

Little Miss Awesome
03-26-2005, 07:31 PM
Crash, I'll make them, Jojo can't be gone!!!!

Psychotic
03-26-2005, 07:32 PM
She is gone. Join the campaign! (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=58944)

crashNUMBERS
03-26-2005, 07:51 PM
She's back!! Back to crash peeps. (joke :lol: )

Psychotic
03-26-2005, 07:54 PM
We already got you as an admin and we got Jojo unbanned. What else can we campaign for? :roll:

Cybele
03-26-2005, 07:54 PM
She's back!! Back to crash peeps. (joke :lol: )

Selfish little :mad: ....Never mind. (that was a joke) Yay! Jojo's back!

Psy: How about we campaign for everyone else who asked to become a Cid's Knight? Or maybe get Crash a real administrator title?

RSL
03-26-2005, 07:55 PM
A great day for everyone.

Let's campaign for jojo to be an admin with crashNUMBERS.

Jojee
03-26-2005, 07:55 PM
Well that was interesting... XD Thank you for all your support!

Edit: RSL go bring it up in staff forum, good idea ^^

crashNUMBERS
03-26-2005, 07:56 PM
Yeah after Im admin I'll talk with the others and decide to make T*A, Lil miss awsome, and rye CK's...

Psychotic
03-26-2005, 07:57 PM
Yeah after Im admin I'll talk with the others and decide to make T*A, Lil miss awsome, and rye CK's...Don't talk to them, DEMAND it of them. They should show you some R E S P E C T!

Cybele
03-26-2005, 07:58 PM
Yeah after Im admin I'll talk with the others and decide to make T*A, Lil miss awsome, and rye CK's...

Aww, thanks Crash. But I feel more sorry for Little Miss Awesome because the spelling in her title is so horrible that it doesn't even look like it says Crash's Knight.

Edit: And Little Miss Awesome was sad about it...

Rye
03-26-2005, 07:58 PM
Awesome sig, Paul. :D

Psychotic
03-26-2005, 07:59 PM
Aww, thanks Crash. But I feel more sorry for Little Miss Awesome because the spelling in her title is so horrible that it doesn't even look like it says Crash's Knight.Phonetically it is pronounced Knight, though. :p And LMA is lucky - I thought of her name. Anyone who has me think of their name is very lucky :roll:

And thanks Rye. :D

Jojee
03-26-2005, 08:01 PM
Lucky, or DEAD.

Psychotic
03-26-2005, 08:03 PM
Lucky, or DEAD.It's not my fault that ShlupMoo "slipped" "accidentally" into that nuclear reactor.

Jojee
03-26-2005, 08:06 PM
Oh ok ^_^ Think of a name for me. A good one, that I will like.

Psychotic
03-26-2005, 08:08 PM
Oh, it'll need to be something hippy then. Like Indigo Strawberry.

Yeah, you need to branch out from pink into indigo.

Rye
03-26-2005, 08:09 PM
J to the ojo-izzle?

Little Miss Awesome
03-26-2005, 08:13 PM
I've Pm'ed numerous people to change my custom title, but nobody will, All I want is a Leonardo DiCaprio related one :(
By the way, Look at this gorgeous sig I made, but it doesn't matter now!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v509/amylovesx2/jojo.jpg

Somebody who can make somethign so beautiful should have a Leonardo DiCaprio related custom title!

Hey, we could campaign for that! :love:

Cybele
03-26-2005, 08:16 PM
I've Pm'ed numerous people to change my custom title, but nobody will, All I want is a Leonardo DiCaprio related one :(
By the way, Look at this gorgeous sig I made, but it doesn't matter now!

Somebody who can make somethign so beautiful should have a Leonardo DiCaprio related custom title!

Hey, we could campaign for that! :love:

Yes, we should! Who wants to make the banners?

Jojee
03-26-2005, 08:17 PM
ooh I like that sig XD I like the background most, but er.. I'd rather have my avatar than a picture in people's sigs o_0 I like Terra's sig too, it's erotic ;)

Psy, you mean... STRAWBEE!?

Rye, nooo, not that song :p

Crash needs more nights, volunteer, people ;)

Psychotic
03-26-2005, 08:17 PM
Too cliched. Berry is where it's at these days!

Cybele
03-26-2005, 08:18 PM
ooh I like that sig XD I like the background most, but er.. I'd rather have my avatar than a picture in people's sigs o_0 I like Terra's sig too, it's erotic ;)

Rye, nooo, not that song :p

Crash needs more nights, volunteer, people ;)

But I'm the best Kniyht! And Little Miss Awesome is the best Pnaiyht!

Jojee
03-26-2005, 08:19 PM
I want to be Crash's Night ;)

Little Miss Awesome
03-26-2005, 08:19 PM
But I'm the best Kniyht! And Little Miss Awesome is the best Pnaiyht!
Naturally :cool:

And, Sorry Jojo, I am stupid :(

Jojee
03-26-2005, 08:20 PM
You're not stupid, you're.... AWESOME!

*coughs runs off* Okay, I'll stop making puns of ppls' names now. ...time to CRASH this party ^^

Cybele
03-26-2005, 08:21 PM
You're not stupid, you're.... AWESOME!

*coughs runs off* Okay, I'll stop making puns of ppls' names now. ...time to CRASH this party ^^

:lol: and LMA really is AWESOME!!!! (I'm being serious on that)

crashNUMBERS
03-26-2005, 08:23 PM
Of course she is.

Little Miss Awesome
03-26-2005, 08:24 PM
:lol: and LMA really is AWESOME!!!! (I'm being serious on that)

Aww *blushes* Thankyou :D You're awesome too!
I would have called you something to do with your name but I could only think of calling you a little terra, and I thought that would offend you :angel:

Cybele
03-26-2005, 08:25 PM
Aww *blushes* Thankyou :D You're awesome too!
I would have called you something to do with your name but I could only think of calling you a little terra, and I thought that would offend you :angel:

Thank you! And that's not offending. Just kind of strange. I could be Little Miss T*A, as Crash already calls me T*A.

Little Miss Awesome
03-26-2005, 08:27 PM
Thank you! And that's not offending. Just kind of strange. I could be Little Miss T*A, as Crash already calls me T*A.

:eek: You couldn't change your name, because then you'd have to change your sig, and that, my friend, is the best sig I have ever seen!

Cybele
03-26-2005, 08:28 PM
:eek: You couldn't change your name, because then you'd have to change your sig, and that, my friend, is the best sig I have ever seen!

Thank you! Rydia's so pretty...I can't change my name until way later anyway. I think you can change it once every three months or something like that.

Del Murder
03-27-2005, 12:41 AM
I get sick for two days and come back to all this smurf?

Cybele
03-27-2005, 12:45 AM

Dell, will you please fix my title? At least make it be spelled properly? Please? Pretty please? And maybe fix poor Little Miss Awesome's too? I don't who did that, but they played a mean joke on us.

crashNUMBERS
03-27-2005, 12:47 AM
Can you take out mine out while your at it...

Trumpet Thief
03-27-2005, 12:48 AM
chaos: But us crash suppotrers haeve to have demted tiles. Wh cres abeut speling?

RSL
03-27-2005, 12:49 AM
Del is not an admin, silly people.

Meat Puppet
03-27-2005, 12:50 AM
And neither is Joel :whimper:

Cybele
03-27-2005, 12:50 AM
Del is not an admin, silly people.

Why can't he change it though? I thought that Cid's Knights had enough power to do that...

Ultima Shadow
03-27-2005, 12:51 AM
chaos: But us crash suppotrers haeve to have demted tiles. Wh cres abeut speling?
You made my day, TT! :D
Now I can go to sleep... *goes to sleep...* no... wait... *watches GSD and THEN goes to sleep*

Why can't he change it though? I thought that Cid's Knights had enough power to do that...
Nope, they aren't. CKs are so powerless... all they can do is close treads and ban people! :(

:p

Del Murder
I would if I could. Sorry kids.

Psychotic
The CK's can change sigs and that's about it. Oh, and avatars too, I think. Haha, sux2bethem. :p

Cybele
03-27-2005, 12:52 AM
I would if I could. Sorry kids.

Thanks anyway though. I guess we'll just have to wait for the admin who did this to get bored of his/her joke.

RSL
03-27-2005, 12:53 AM
I'm a CK, you never asked me :(

But yeah, we can't do anything about the titles. Bug an admin.

Cybele
03-27-2005, 12:54 AM
I'm a CK, you never asked me :(

But yeah, we can't do anything about the titles. Bug an admin.

Well, you banned Jojo so I didn't want to make you mad. Not that I wanted to make Dell mad either...I don't know, he just didn't seem quite as amused with all this so I figured he'd change it if he could. I'm sorry!

Del Murder
03-27-2005, 12:56 AM
Try Loony BoB, he's usually on the up and up.

Cybele
03-27-2005, 12:57 AM
Try Loony BoB, he's usually on the up and up.

Thanks, I'll try PMing him now.

Ko Ko
03-27-2005, 12:59 AM
Pardon? What is the denotation in THAT? :skull5:

RSL
03-27-2005, 01:02 AM
Still can't read that purple.

And Terra*Aeris, Jojo told me to ban her. It's true.

Cybele
03-27-2005, 01:05 AM

And Terra*Aeris, Jojo told me to ban her. It's true.

She did? Sorry...well, I PMed BoB, so hopefully this will all get cleared up. I think the Crash campaign should be put to rest now.

Ko Ko
Aww. I do apologize. Well at least it doesn't say "Crash's Kniyht" anymore.

PS> I did this one in Indigo so you can read it.

RSL
Yeah I have chat logs to prove it too!

Cybele
03-27-2005, 01:06 AM
Aww. I do apologize. Well at least it doesn't say "Crash's Kniyht" anymore.

PS> I did this one in Indigo so you can read it.

Now I can't read the indigo at all. It's really hard to see. I could see the purple better.

RSL
03-27-2005, 01:08 AM
White is the best.

Ko Ko
03-27-2005, 01:09 AM
Now I can't read the indigo at all. It's really hard to see. I could see the purple better.
Wait one minute...

RSL IS USING FLUFFY PUFF!

RSL
03-27-2005, 01:11 AM
No I'm using the brown one.

Psychotic
03-27-2005, 01:14 AM
White is the best.omg liek racist!!111!

Seriously, don't let the liberal media hear you say that. Even if you're referring to bread or chocolate or font colours.

RSL
03-27-2005, 01:15 AM
omg liek racist!!111!

Seriously, don't let the liberal media hear you say that. Even if you're referring to bread or chocolate or font colours.

Thank you for your concern. I'll watch myself in the future.

Ko Ko
03-27-2005, 01:17 AM
But it's quite easy to see the purple writing in the classic blue...
I couldn't get used to Fluffy Puff either. It vexes my brain. :skull4:

RSL
03-27-2005, 01:19 AM
It's not easy to see on the brown one.

nik0tine
03-27-2005, 01:19 AM
RSL uses fluffy puff huh? :p for shame!

RSL
03-27-2005, 01:20 AM
You must want to be banned again.

Ko Ko
03-27-2005, 01:25 AM
:eek:

Yamaneko
03-27-2005, 01:26 AM
I just noticed this thread.

crashNUMBERS
03-27-2005, 01:28 AM
:lol:

Ko Ko
03-27-2005, 01:42 AM
What are the "Cid's Knights" and why was I a "Crash's Knight?"

Cybele
03-27-2005, 01:44 AM
What are the "Cid's Knights" and why was I a "Crash's Knight?"

Cid's Knights are like admins, but with a little less power. Crash's Knights were a mockery on the campaign.

krissy
03-27-2005, 01:44 AM
i thingk crash is a cool guy

Ko Ko
03-27-2005, 01:46 AM
Cid's Knights are like admins, but with a little less power. Crash's Knights were a mockery on the campaign.
OH. ... So, are you going to have yours changed or keep it?
Personally I think the colour goes very welll with your avatar. :skull3:

Cybele
03-27-2005, 01:48 AM
OH. ... So, are you going to have yours changed or keep it?
Personally I think the colour goes very welll with your avatar. :skull3:

Well, even if I wanted to keep it, I'd have someone spell it right. I don't really want to keep it though, that's why I've PMed Loony BoB to see if he'll change it for me, Little Miss Awesome, and Crash. I'd like to have my own custom title instead of "Crash's Kniyht". I guess that's because it's a mockery on all of us involved in the campaign.

crashNUMBERS
03-27-2005, 01:49 AM
For us too. Thats so sweet. Thanks...

Cybele
03-27-2005, 01:51 AM

It's no problem, really, but you're welcome.

Little Miss Awesome
03-27-2005, 01:13 PM

Thankyou! I was Ok with it at first but now I'm absoloutely sick of it! It's stupid and I think I got the worst spelling too.

Thankyou Terra*Aeris

Ko Ko
03-27-2005, 01:20 PM
You still have it?
Oh, my poor loves! It's been a day already.. I wish I could help you, but I don't want to risk getting banned... or worse... becoming Crash's Knight again...
Maybe I'll try PM'ing them additionally anyway. It can't hurt all that much. :skull3:

Little Miss Awesome
03-27-2005, 02:05 PM
You still have it?
Oh, my poor loves! It's been a day already.. I wish I could help you, but I don't want to risk getting banned... or worse... becoming Crash's Knight again...
Maybe I'll try PM'ing them additionally anyway. It can't hurt all that much. :skull3:

Thankyou!

Terra*Aeris, I think we should make a campaign!

Resha
03-27-2005, 02:22 PM
How goes the great rebellion(s)? :)

Little Miss Awesome
03-27-2005, 02:50 PM
I don't think we're getting anywhere!

Resha
03-27-2005, 02:54 PM
:( That sucks. I'll support you, LMA!!! You ALL HAVE MY LOVE AND SUPPORT! *hugs everyone*

boris no no
03-27-2005, 03:02 PM
you know that the more you do this the more they'll take the micky out of you.......

Resha
03-27-2005, 03:04 PM
I know. :D But you know...it's for a noble and good cause. ;)

Little Miss Awesome
03-27-2005, 03:04 PM
But Iri Valentine whined like crazy and her's got changed like really quickly :(

Ko Ko
03-27-2005, 03:08 PM
But Iri Valentine whined like crazy and her's got changed like really quickly :(
I did. I sent a PM but it hasn't been confirmed yet :skull4:
Well, I mean, when I got mine changed it was 4 am my time. Right now it's 11.. so maybe you have to wait until all the moderators come back to life and check back up on the crash campaign.

boris no no
03-27-2005, 03:09 PM
yet you still have no power.

RSL
03-27-2005, 03:09 PM
You guys are doing a great job.

Ko Ko
03-27-2005, 03:13 PM
You guys are doing a great job.
A great job of what? :skull3:
And do you have the ability to change personal subtitles? Because some people are still Crash's Kniyhts, or Pnaiyts... :skull4:

RSL
03-27-2005, 03:14 PM
No. I already explained this a couple pages ago.

Resha
03-27-2005, 03:16 PM
But guys, you guys have like...coloured things under your names!!! That makes y'all so special! Feel....LOVED. :<3:

Carnage
03-27-2005, 03:23 PM
So what do these new deformed ranks do exactly?

Meat Puppet
03-27-2005, 03:24 PM
Exactly what they say they do, dammit, and they do it well.

Resha
03-27-2005, 03:25 PM
We-ell, they're meant to make people feel cool, but nobody feels cool or loved. :( The idea was a failure. Oh, except for Crash. Crash now has the ultra-cool status of administratar. It's so awesome! :cool:

Ko Ko
03-27-2005, 03:27 PM
They... well... rebel against being deformed ranks.
Basically they do not serve their rationale.
And they're doing it perfectly. :skull3:

EDIT: He's still Administratar? Awesome!

Resha
03-27-2005, 03:35 PM
'Course he is!!! Haha! They won't be getting rid of the Administratar for a loooong time. ;) Crash-stratar is here to stay, yow. :cool:

Ko Ko
03-27-2005, 03:39 PM
Crash-stratar. That's sexy. :skull7:
When do you think they'll lock up this thread?

Resha
03-27-2005, 03:43 PM
Crash-stratar. ;) I dunno...I would've thought they'd have locked it up by now, but it hasn't been. But if they lock it up (which I think will be soon!) we can all go on a rampage and say how WE SHOULD GET A SAY, TOO!!!!!!

:love:

WildRaubtier
03-27-2005, 03:47 PM
Have I mentioned I'm Jojo and Crash's love child yet?

Ko Ko
03-27-2005, 03:50 PM
... What is a 'love child'?
It's not in my dictionary...

Rye
03-27-2005, 03:51 PM
Love Child! Never Meant To Beee! Love Child! Scorned By Society!

Craig
03-27-2005, 03:51 PM
What is all this Cod?

CrashNUMBERS for Weather Guy, me thinks.

*Closes*

Rye
03-27-2005, 03:52 PM
Jelli, your sig = :<3:

WildRaubtier
03-27-2005, 03:53 PM
Love child;

Child born from a lustful relationship.

Ko Ko
03-27-2005, 03:55 PM
Love Child! Never Meant To Beee! Love Child! Scorned By Society!
.... Am I missing something here?

PS. LOL.

Craig
03-27-2005, 03:56 PM
Jelli, your sig = :<3:

*Bans*

Resha
03-27-2005, 03:56 PM
I think a love child is a bastard. No, make that...illegitimate. :)

boris no no
03-27-2005, 03:58 PM
What is all this Cod?

CrashNUMBERS for Weather Guy, me thinks.

*Closes*
crash for weather guy! yeah!
(i love you crash!) :love:

Ko Ko
03-27-2005, 04:00 PM
I think a love child is a bastard. No, make that...illegitimate. :)
Oooh.... but Seeby See~ is only two years old... and knows the sad truth!...

Resha
03-27-2005, 04:02 PM
Don't be fooled by Theebeethee's innocent demeanor. He is as evil as an evil thing. In fact, I think he's spawned some love-children, too. :(

Ko Ko
03-27-2005, 04:06 PM
Don't be fooled by Theebeethee's innocent demeanor. He is as evil as an evil thing. In fact, I think he's spawned some love-children, too. :(
Ack! Devil spawn of Theebeethee! We must exorcise this forum! Quick! Get out your holy water!

crashNUMBERS
03-27-2005, 04:11 PM
It would've been sweet if I was an admin. But back to the campain!! (Which was originally about me being an admin) Remove this crappy title I say!!

Meat Puppet
03-27-2005, 04:14 PM
admin Joel.

Resha
But Administratar is so COOL!!! You can be the Crash-stratar! :cool: The terminatar!

WildRaubtier
Go Crash-daddy!

Ko Ko
03-27-2005, 04:15 PM
PM's apparently aren't working.
They've probably put a filter on it to wash out anything containing the words crash, pniyht, and kniyht. :skull4:

Meat Puppet
03-27-2005, 04:16 PM
I agree, it's a bit nuts.

Resha
03-27-2005, 04:16 PM
Go Theebeethee daddie!! :<3: Best daddie ever, Theeb. Oh yeah, Iri..I forgot to mention. I am Seeby's love-child. I do not know how many siblings I have. I lost count.

Ko Ko
03-27-2005, 04:17 PM
admin Joel.
There is a user called Joel. Is that what he really looks like?

WildRaubtier
03-27-2005, 04:18 PM
Go Theebeethee daddie!! :<3: Best daddie ever, Theeb. Oh yeah, Iri..I forgot to mention. I am Seeby's love-child. I do not know how many siblings I have. I lost count.
Oh? I thought you were my auntie.

Meat Puppet
03-27-2005, 04:19 PM
There is a user called Joel. Is that what he really looks like?

You don't know Joel? You don't know what you're missing out on.

crashNUMBERS
03-27-2005, 04:22 PM
Yeah he's a pretty cool guy...

Ko Ko
03-27-2005, 04:22 PM
You don't know Joel? You don't know what you're missing out on.
... Who is Joel?

Resha
03-27-2005, 04:23 PM
Joel is sexy. Or so I've heard. *Pokes daddie*

Meat Puppet
03-27-2005, 04:26 PM
My point is proven. Admin Joel, please. :)

Resha
03-27-2005, 04:28 PM
Everyone for admin, please. :) Equal rights. :)

WildRaubtier
03-27-2005, 04:53 PM
Or equal lefts. Capitalist bastards.

strawberryman
03-27-2005, 05:22 PM
Or equal lefts. Capitalist bastards.
Down with the system I say! :mad2:
Y'ARRR!

Ko Ko
03-27-2005, 06:38 PM
Wow. I had no idea we could say 'bastards' on this forum. Not that I wanted to...

Craig
03-27-2005, 06:39 PM
Wow. I had no idea what you typed until I highlighted it. <3

Jojee
03-27-2005, 06:41 PM
You can say anything as long as it isn't in excess xD The swear filter will take care of things for you.

*shoots you all* We may be a little off topic! ^_-

Ko Ko
03-27-2005, 06:42 PM
Wow. I had no idea what you typed until I highlighted it. <3
I changed the colour of my font to a darker one, and I enlargened it!
What more do you beg of me?
Because personally, if I see too much black writing my head gets muddled. I can always find me in a crowd this way.
EDIT: Oh... what was the topic again? Excuse my interruption... :skull4:

Psychotic
03-27-2005, 06:44 PM
*shoots you all* We may be a little off topic! ^_-And we're supposed to care?

Dr.K
03-27-2005, 06:45 PM
What more do you beg of me?

Well...*squints* for those using the EoFF classic interface, that font colour is a tad dark :cool:

Craig
03-27-2005, 06:47 PM
Crash for Weather Guy!

Little Miss Awesome
03-27-2005, 06:48 PM
Spam Central the second!

Ah well, might as well take advantage of the whole situation!!!

Leonardo DiCaprio is sexah! :cool: :love:

I am one crazy obsessed fool :D

Oh, and er, I've PM'ed Xander, and I think she might change my custom title!

Psychotic
03-27-2005, 06:49 PM
Spam Central the second!

Ah well, might as well take advantage of the whole situation!!!

Oh, and er, I've PM'ed Xander, and I think she might change my custom title!
YEAH! SPAM THEM UP REAL GOOD :love:

Xander can't do anything but send you awesome things in the mail. She did for me :love:

Ko Ko
How's this one then? :skull4:
(Pretending she is talking about the Crash campaign)
You people are BLIND.

Craig
I want mine as Cid's Kite.

Ko Ko
03-27-2005, 06:54 PM
I want mine as Cid's Kite.
You should SO be Cid's Kite. You have the avatar and everything.
I mean, with all those knights, you're going to need a kite!

Little Miss Awesome
03-27-2005, 07:04 PM
So, who shoudl I go about asking??

Craig
03-27-2005, 07:05 PM
Ronald McDonald.

Psychotic
03-27-2005, 07:05 PM
So, who shoudl I go about asking??Ask me! I won't be able to help you but you can still ask me :D

Little Miss Awesome
03-27-2005, 07:15 PM
Why are you so nasty to me? I'll leave! I won't come back! Be warned!

Leonardo DiCaprio is gowjus!

Ko Ko
03-27-2005, 07:19 PM
Why are you so nasty to me? I'll leave! I won't come back! Be warned!!
I hate mean people. Mean people suck.
I don't know who to ask... but you can go to the highlighted people in the online user's list.

Cybele
03-27-2005, 07:29 PM
I hate mean people. Mean people suck.
I don't know who to ask... but you can go to the highlighted people in the online user's list.

I've PMed Loony BoB last night, but I don't have response. We could bug a few other mods maybe or post a thread about it in the help forum or feedback forum.

Little Miss Awesome
03-27-2005, 07:33 PM
I think we should just Pm people, I don't think we need to do too much about it yet.

Ko Ko
03-27-2005, 07:34 PM
We could bug them... but will we get banned?

Psychotic
03-27-2005, 07:34 PM
I wasn't mean :(

And no you won't get banned.

Cybele
03-27-2005, 07:35 PM
We could bug them... but will we get banned?

Well, it was their joke in the first place so...

Edit: The light purple is much easier to see.

Ko Ko
03-27-2005, 07:37 PM

No, you were amusing.
I was just recently told I was ugly by another EoFF memeber, so I'm just feeling a bit down, and stating that yes, mean people suck.

Little Miss Awesome
03-27-2005, 07:43 PM

I never said you were nasty to me! You just tease me about my numerous spellings of your name

Leonardo DiCaprio is lush!

Ko Ko
03-27-2005, 07:49 PM
[COLOR=Orange]I never said you were nasty to me! You just tease me about my numerous spellings of your name [COLOR]
Like Physics instead of Psychics? I have a friend who firmly beleives it is Physicotic. And she took sticker photos with us and wrote 'Physics' on it. And three years later, we're still saying Physics.

rubah
03-27-2005, 08:04 PM
There are no mean people. They are a figment of your imagination.

JOJO FOR DICTATOR.

Ko Ko
03-27-2005, 08:06 PM
There are no mean people. They are a figment of your imagination.

JOJO FOR DICTATOR.

You hear that, Lone Wolf Leonhart?! You're NON EXISTANT! So THERE! :skull3:

Little Miss Awesome
03-27-2005, 08:41 PM
Iri, Lone Wolf said that to you?
I shall have some harsh words with that man!

Jai ♥ Leonardo DiCaprio

Ko Ko
03-27-2005, 08:49 PM
Iri, Lone Wolf said that to you?
I shall have some harsh words with that man!

Jai ♥ Leonardo DiCaprio

Haha, it's quite alright. He's about four to five years younger than me anyway; he has a lot to learn about manners.
But having harsh words is rather amusing. :skull7:
Still haven't got any replies yet from moderators. What about you?

EDIT: Whoops! Not 7 to 8!

Cybele
03-27-2005, 08:51 PM
Haha, it's quite alright. He's about eight to seven years younger than me anyway; he has a lot to learn about manners.
But having harsh words is rather amusing. :skull7:
Still haven't got any replies yet from moderators. What about you?

I only PMed Loony BoB and I don't think he's online right now anyway. Is there anyone else who's usually pretty nice (Del Murder suggested Loony BoB to me after I asked him to remove it and he couldn't)?

crashNUMBERS
03-27-2005, 08:57 PM
DR. Unne??

Ko Ko
03-27-2005, 08:58 PM
I only PMed Loony BoB and I don't think he's online right now anyway. Is there anyone else who's usually pretty nice (Del Murder suggested Loony BoB to me after I asked him to remove it and he couldn't)?

Not sure. I've only just applied to EoFF.
And yet; look! A pink thing under my name!
I am so proud. :skull3:
I'll check with people randomly.

Psychotic
03-27-2005, 09:01 PM
Dr Unne needed 3 PM's to change my name. I think he only changed it back to Psychotic because he found me irritating. xD

Cybele
03-27-2005, 09:03 PM
Dr Unne needed 3 PM's to change my name. I think he only changed it back to Psychotic because he found me irritating. xD

:lol: You've been here a while Psy, do you find any of the admins nicer than another?

Ko Ko
03-27-2005, 09:03 PM
And what was it before?

Cybele
03-27-2005, 09:04 PM
And what was it before?

He had it something bizarre for like, a half hour or something. It was something like Fuzzle Mcflufferbunny or something. I know, I got it wrong.

Psychotic
03-27-2005, 09:07 PM
Fizzlebo McFlufferbunny. And I don't mind if you spell that wrong. It's not my name! The admins changed my name to it to mock me like when they gave you all those titles. Same goes for my avatar.

Cybele
03-27-2005, 09:09 PM
Fizzlebo McFlufferbunny. And I don't mind if you spell that wrong. It's not my name! The admins changed my name to it to mock me like when they gave you all those titles. Same goes for my avatar.

I had the second part right! Maybe I should go bug Dr. Unne, but he was the one who banned the people using Unne avatars so maybe that wouldn't be such a great idea...

Little Miss Awesome
03-27-2005, 09:10 PM
No luck yet, I'll Pm some more people!
I agree with the whole harsh words thingy :D

rubah
03-27-2005, 10:12 PM
I wouldn't go for Unne.

You hear that, Lone Wolf Leonhart?! You're NON EXISTANT!
Of course he exists.

And if you really want an admin, I'd suggest going to the #eoff chat and asking nicely.

Nothing irritates more than people not being able to go along with a joke.

Flamethrower
03-27-2005, 10:15 PM

Exactly. Just go with it. Most people would want a colored custom title no matter what it says. (EDIT: As long as it doesn't say "banned" :p )

Cybele
03-27-2005, 10:16 PM
I wouldn't go for Unne.

Of course he exists.

And if you really want an admin, I'd suggest going to the #eoff chat and asking nicely.

We did go along with the joke and it was fun at first, but it's starting to feel kind of mean. I asked Loony BoB nicely. I try to be nice to everyone.

Flamethrower
03-27-2005, 10:17 PM
I really don't think they are trying to be mean. The admins just like playing pranks on people. It happens to the best of us. This one is kinda cool, but you get a nice colored rank. It makes you look important. :)

Cybele
03-27-2005, 10:21 PM
I really don't think they are trying to be mean. The admins just like playing pranks on people. It happens to the best of us. This one is kinda cool, but you get a nice colored rank. It makes you look important. :)

Having it say "Kniyht" instead of "Knight" doesn't really look too important, it just looks silly...but oh well. I really wish they'd knock it off. The prank's been going for a while and we've been pretty good sports about it...