PDA

View Full Version : bla

Emily52
03-25-2005, 11:28 AM
Has anyone got any tips on how to beat Trema?
When I beat Paragon, someone always dies so when I fight Trema I have to waste a turn reviving them, and then he manages to beat me.
:(

Ultimate99997
03-25-2005, 01:08 PM
What can I say - you need high levels. I used Yuna as a Gunner with catnip and Trigger Happy level 3. This meant that I killed Paragon in one move(whilst also bursting several blood vessels). I also had the other two as Dark knights simply because I needed them to take a lot of damage from Trema without dying. My basic strategy was to have Yuna continuously usinf Trigger happy whilst the other two took damage and used a hell of a lot of curing items.....oh and by the way - at the beginning of the battle use a soul spring (can be bribed from an oversouled basilisk) it will drain almost all of Trema's mp so you won't have to worry about his ultima spells! Phew. Trema's attacks will continually cast stop on your characters which can't be avoided , even with ribbon so remember to use softs instantly. I just kept at him and used megaelixers when necessary(which was often). I would recommend you keep your hp topped above 10,000 by equiping necessary armor. If he deala about 4000 damage to you each time then you know that you're not strong enough yet - when I beat him he only did a maximum of 1000 damage to my dark knights every attack - this allowed time to heal.

Keep at it with Yuna and you should eventually beat him - ps - dont try and hit him with anyone apart from your gunner because it is most likely they will miss and waste a turn.

FF freak
03-25-2005, 03:46 PM
To much work....do you have the mascot dressphere?Equipe two of your characters with it and give them each a speed bracer and whatever raises their HP the most in your inventory.Then do the catnip/gunner thing (make sure your gunners health is low at the start of the battle) then move your X-potions to the top of the inventory list and when the Paragon or trema attacks (even if it doesn't do that much damage) have one of your characters use an X-potion unless it's your gunner thats been attacked.Just use a phonix down on her.

Emily52
03-25-2005, 04:33 PM
To much work....do you have the mascot dressphere?
I need to defeat Trema to get it, this is my third time through the game, and it's the first time I've got this far.