PDA

View Full Version : All aboard HMS Vincent/Tifa!

Social Moon Firesky
03-25-2005, 10:23 PM
Yeah, I know that Tifa is Cloud's for the time being, but that could all change...I think Tifa would be better off going out with Vincent, as he's not a woman-beater like Cloud, and he's way sexier. Also, he needs to get over Lucrecia, so Tifa's compassion would help him to forget her. Who wants to be First Mate? :D

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
03-26-2005, 05:10 AM
With all due respect, that sounds like the HMS Titanic to me.

Tifa is mortal, but Vincent is immortal, unless he commits suicide, so that would cause a problem. Also, Tifa wants Vincent to be good in bed, and not good in coffin. She likes Cloud, and there is no evidence to support that Tifa is a necrophile, so I think Vincent is out of luck with scoring some boobies. Besides, he never expressed interest in anything romantic with anyone, as he was obsessed with Lucrecia.

Camanche
03-26-2005, 05:27 AM
Whaa??:eyebrow:

This is a rather... interesting thread.

And Cloud's not a woman beater. He was being controlled by Sephiroth then.

Go read some fanfiction on this couple, that should keep you busy for a while.

Social Moon Firesky
03-26-2005, 11:02 AM
I created some fan-fiction about T/V, but it got tore down 'cos my friends hacked it and made it stupid and rude. (Immature b@$t@rdz!) Anyway, the fan-fic was really good, and I got lots of comments on how touching it was to see a different side to Vincent. Besides, Tifa wouldn't be a necrophile because Vincet was resurrected, therefore, he is alive. Also, I put the woman-beater comment in as a joke. And how do you know that Tifa wants Vincent 'to be good in bed'??? That's the sort of comment my friends put in my fan-fic and got it banned. (Damn them!) Meh. I'll clean it up and post it someday.:D

BG-57
03-26-2005, 04:01 PM
It has interesting possibilities, but the challenge would be writing it so those two could plausiby feel an attraction while remaining true to their characters. I don't think it could work out, given Tifa's love for Cloud and Vincent's lonely vigil for Lucrecia. You'd have to write it so that Cloud and Lucrecia were out of the picture, if only temporarily. If you kept the story setting as is, I could imagine them forming a platonic bond. Tifa seems very caring and nuturing to basket cases. And I feel Vincent does have a dark romantic side to him.

Crop
03-26-2005, 04:18 PM
[QUOTE=Weimar Pluto Knight VII]With all due respect, that sounds like the HMS Titanic to me.
[QUOTE]

LMAO!!!! Thats a good one!

Dark Matter
03-26-2005, 06:41 PM
Nope. I'll say that Elena's Vicent's unknowing lover. But Tseng knew about that, he fired Vincent and asked Hojo to avenge him. You should accept this theory, Tseng's the kind that will do anything just to achieve his goals, eg he hunted for Aeris in years, destroyed Sector 7 to get Tifa, waahh, I think Don Corneo is under him too. Don Corneo sacrifices a girl per day, the rest are for Tseng. Both of them are *^#@***

Tifa will go with Johnny if Cloud dumps her becasue of Aeris. Also, Rude maybe plays a role in this complicated relationship, since he've confessed that he love Tifa..... :cool: Rude must be very faithful, I guess he'll say sth like," it's my job to love/marry/protect Tifa." wow,he acts cool and talks so little, but you can tell that he's not lying... sth good about the loners.

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
03-26-2005, 06:45 PM
The only problem with that theory is that Elena joined the Turks during FFVII, not before the game where those Vincent flashblacks occurred.

Camanche
03-26-2005, 07:26 PM
Elena probably wouldn't have been born when Vincent was a Turk. Heck, she seems to be rather young, and Vincent would have never seen her unless he was with Cloud when they encountered the Turks.

DJZen
03-26-2005, 09:28 PM
Vincent's too mopey to get girls, and besides, who wants their man turning into Satan in bed? Also, Vincent wouldn't want Tifa, she can hit back. ;)