PDA

View Full Version : weird food combos??

boris no no
03-25-2005, 11:17 PM
what do you like to eat that everyone thinks is weird??
i have peanut butter and jam, which in america is normal but in the uk i think its weird! i love it though! specially if the peanut butter is smooth and the jam is raspberry! :p
plus i really like chocolate covered gerkins! they seriously are yummy! :D

Jojee
03-25-2005, 11:18 PM
Smooth PB + Strawberry Jam (but here we call it jelly) is yummy, yes it is xD

Also I dunno what gerkins are but they sound like gerbils, and omg chocolate covered gerbils :<3:

ffrinoa8
03-25-2005, 11:18 PM
chiken sandwhiches with honeymustard!!! actually nearly anything with honeymustard!!!

boris no no
03-25-2005, 11:19 PM
gerkins are little cucumbers!! i dunno if i'm spelling it right!
they put ickle sliced bits in makkie Ds burgers!
yummy yummy!

nik0tine
03-25-2005, 11:20 PM
Cottage cheese and yogurt. Yumm...

ffrinoa8
03-25-2005, 11:20 PM
oooooooooo..................*wipes drool*

eestlinc
03-25-2005, 11:33 PM
NUTS AND GUM

Social Moon Firesky
03-25-2005, 11:49 PM
Spaghetti soup. My friend is awesome at making that! It's delish! I'd do anything for a bowl...*Dribbles all over thread*

ffrinoa8
03-25-2005, 11:49 PM
oo sounds too good to be true!

Social Moon Firesky
03-25-2005, 11:58 PM
It is. I once camped outside my friend's house for two days until she got back from holiday, just so that I could have a bowl of her SS. Oh man, I need a bowl now!

Zante
03-26-2005, 08:28 AM
Chips dipped in vanila icecream - tastes realy good, believe me.

Meat Puppet
03-26-2005, 08:33 AM
beer and vomit

Kirobaito
03-26-2005, 08:34 AM
I'm going to use the same response I did last time this thread came up - Chocolate and rice. They go together like Kane and sexy do.

-N-
03-26-2005, 08:42 AM
It is. I once camped outside my friend's house for two days until she got back from holiday, just so that I could have a bowl of her SS. Oh man, I need a bowl now!
I thought you were talking about Special Stuff. Your "bowl" comments fit right in.

Social Moon Firesky
03-26-2005, 10:53 AM
I thought you were talking about Special Stuff. Your "bowl" comments fit right in.

Ya, indeed they do. I went round to my friend's last night 'cos I wanted a bowl so bad...at 2am in the morning! Mind you, she was v. cool about it and let me in through the kitchen window. Fortunately for me, her parents didn't come downstairs, and my parents didn't realise I'd gone. She only lives 5 mins away anyways. :D

Old Manus
03-26-2005, 11:13 AM
Nothing goes outside my staple diet of Chicago town Pizza.

Social Moon Firesky
03-26-2005, 11:16 AM
Amen to that!

Social Moon Firesky
03-26-2005, 11:27 AM
What's that? Have you ever tried miso soup? It's delish!

meowwl
03-26-2005, 11:35 AM
Cottage cheese, black olives and ranch dressing. I have no idea why, but I always get that off the salad bar. And orange segments sprinkled with cinnamon or cocoa powder. Wierd but tasty! I used to go for corn flakes and strawberry preserves (that's strawberry jam with chunks of strawberries in it) with milk for breakfast...or english muffins with marmalade and cream cheese...btw..gherkins are small sweet pickles.

Dr.K
03-26-2005, 11:47 AM
Cheese and jam. If the cheese is melted, BONUS.

Dreddz
03-26-2005, 12:34 PM
Chips in Ice-Cream
Pepper on Avacardo

Blackmageboi
03-26-2005, 01:38 PM
Coke in ice-cream i tried it with social moon firesks brother and pizza with cocolate sauce!

Skogs
03-26-2005, 02:04 PM
My college's hall once served up battered fish with half a banana and a caramel sauce of a starter.

Weird.

Chris
03-26-2005, 02:16 PM
There's nothing better than a good Sea Food salad with some fresh pasta on the side. I don't think that's weird, is it?

Yuzuki130
03-26-2005, 02:24 PM
Peanut Butter and Bannana sandwiches! Some of my friends think it's odd, but hey, I think it's delicious so that's okay. :)

Social Moon Firesky
03-26-2005, 02:28 PM
Spaghetti Soup is really simple to make. Get a can of soup (Any flavour - I suggest Chicken or Tomato) and some spaghetti. Any spaghetti will do. Then you pop everything in a bowl and eat it! It's delicious hot or cold, and I'd eat it everyday if I could. My friend actually invented it for a Science project. She made a volcano, and use soup and spaghetti as magma. It erupted all over the table, and I decided to eat it 'cos I was hungry. Needless to say, I fell in love with it, and my friend always has a bowl or seven of it in her fridge, in case I pop into her house in the middle of the night. I do that quite often. :D She's going on holiday today though, for a whole month! :cry: How will I survive?

Little Miss Awesome
03-26-2005, 02:53 PM
Hmm, Chilli and Tortilla Chips and Chips dipped in Diet Pepsi! :)

Social Moon Firesky
03-26-2005, 02:57 PM
Mmmmmmm, sounds good. Can't beat tacos though!

Little Miss Awesome
03-26-2005, 03:32 PM
Mmmmmmm, sounds good. Can't beat tacos though!
Taco's are one of the greatest foods ever created! :cool:

Social Moon Firesky
03-26-2005, 03:34 PM
Hell yeah! They are sexi! Especially with SS in them. *Drools everywhere*

meowwl
03-27-2005, 09:02 AM
Ever had spaghetti pizza? Take leftover spaghetti, meat sauce, black olives, and mushrooms, spread in layers in a cake pan, top with the last of the sauce and cheese..parmesan, mozzarella, romano, american...whatever meltable cheeses on hand, and bake till the center is hot. cut into lasagna like servings, and voila! Spaghetti Pizza!

Zell's Fists of Fury
03-27-2005, 09:11 AM
Lamb and tuna fish.

boris no no
03-27-2005, 10:49 AM
Ever had spaghetti pizza? Take leftover spaghetti, meat sauce, black olives, and mushrooms, spread in layers in a cake pan, top with the last of the sauce and cheese..parmesan, mozzarella, romano, american...whatever meltable cheeses on hand, and bake till the center is hot. cut into lasagna like servings, and voila! Spaghetti Pizza!
wow! thats sounds great! :D
i love to mix together EVERYTHING from the fridge and put it in the smoothy maker! thats the best inventions in the world! you don't even need to chew your food! :love:
hurray! :love:

Little Miss Awesome
03-27-2005, 01:03 PM
wow! thats sounds great! :D
i love to mix together EVERYTHING from the fridge and put it in the smoothy maker! thats the best inventions in the world! you don't even need to chew your food! :love:
hurray! :love:

When I was little I went to my friends house and made smoothies out of burnt rockies and milk!
Needless to say, they were repulsive :D

Little Miss Awesome
03-27-2005, 01:38 PM
That reminds me... when I was younger, me and my best friend used to make 'Love Potions' in my kitchen. :skull7: They usually consisted of several of the following:

-Hand Soap
-Old frozen peas
-Pepsi
-Sugar
-Brown Sugar
-Shampoo & Conditioner
-Talcom Powder
-Bread crumbs
-Beans
-Water
-Cleaning Fluids
-Elmer's Glue

Usually that sort of materia. Sometimes even worse.
Then, we'd take them out into the back yard and sacrafice them to the pixies in this little grove we called the 'Pixie Village'. We did this in hopes that soon we would find our true loves.
Needless to say, we didn't. :skull4:

Awww!
When I was little I used to make potions with toothpaste and talcum powder and shampoo, then I used to get told off, but I loved it, I was a menace.
I think we used to try to get people to drink them, without much success!
Mud Pies were also a favourite of mine!

boris no no
03-27-2005, 02:18 PM
at school my friends drank this mixture that had washing up liquid, petrol and mould in....they had to sit and drink milk for three hours! :p

meowwl
03-27-2005, 03:29 PM
Eww..Gasoline goes in the car, not in your stomach!. :barf: .plaster doesn't go there either, or down the drain. :x_x: At least when we made "Love Potions" we used nontoxic stuff like grass clippings and violet roots. :p

Social Moon Firesky
03-27-2005, 09:59 PM
I sacrifice stuff to Bastet and Sekhmet, in the hopes that they will answer my prayers. *Burns in a heathens pyre* Arghhhhhhh! Save me! *Drowns*