PDA

View Full Version : thefacebook.com

Masamune·1600
03-26-2005, 12:38 AM
This one's for all the college students out there. Who's on Facebook?

White Raven
03-26-2005, 12:50 AM
University of Toronto has a crap load of students on it, but I ain't on that. :)

Jojee
03-26-2005, 12:51 AM
I am ^_^

Miriel
03-26-2005, 12:59 AM
I am too. ^_^

But I'm not addicted to it like some other people I know.

There's actually a group for the addicted ones at USC, "Thefacebook & Crack-cocaine: Only Chemists Know the Difference."

PearlRose
03-26-2005, 04:50 AM
I'm on it, although, to be honest, I don't understand how people can spend hours and hours on the site at a time.

I'd rather just be IM-ing them or calling them or something instead. ^^

I check it whenever I get an e-mail notification, when people ask to friend me and I get the occasional group invite.

My mortal enemy from HS tried to friend me. I believe I went WTF!? and decided that facebook wasn't the site for me. ^^;

Kirobaito
03-26-2005, 04:53 AM
My sister is on it. I know her password, so sometimes I log on as her and randomly look at people I know online. :p

The Captain
03-26-2005, 05:11 AM
My school is on there but I am not.

Take care all.

fire_of_avalon
03-26-2005, 05:54 AM
I am. Yay!

Martyr
03-26-2005, 06:11 AM
My friend put me on.

So I looked about. He was my Facebook friend.

I'll check if the account is still active. I don't know how long it takes before it disappears from unuse.

Orestes
03-26-2005, 07:03 AM
For shizzle.

Skogs
03-26-2005, 02:11 PM
Wow, that site is amazing. It took me about fifteen minutes to track down about 20 people I haven't seen since primary school (about ten years).

ShivaBlizzard8
03-27-2005, 06:16 AM
My entire school lives on it, and I admit - I'm one of those addicts who spends hours - LOL.

However, what I don't get is the people I haven't talked to since middle school friending me. Like I got some girl I haven't seen since I was 13 tracking me down when we barely knew each other in the first place. I'm in grad school now - the last time I talked to her was almost 10 years ago! It's just a little strange.

Masamune·1600
03-27-2005, 06:25 AM
I know exactly what you mean. I don't actually spend much time on the Facebook, but I recently logged on to find a message from a girl I had last seen in fifth grade. I'll admit I didn't reply. In any case, such scenarios can seem strange, but I guess in some ways that's the appeal of the entire thing.

Miriel
03-27-2005, 10:21 AM
My entire school lives on it, and I admit - I'm one of those addicts who spends hours - LOL.

However, what I don't get is the people I haven't talked to since middle school friending me. Like I got some girl I haven't seen since I was 13 tracking me down when we barely knew each other in the first place. I'm in grad school now - the last time I talked to her was almost 10 years ago! It's just a little strange.

Actually that happened to me on MySpace.

This guy I hadn't talked to since the 7th grade arranged a Reunion for our Middle School. It was so strange, but really nice too. Like, after all these years I can still get together with the Old School gang and feel right at home. :)