PDA

View Full Version : WHO IS THE WROST FIGHTER IN THE FFX!!??

viviismagod
03-26-2005, 01:19 AM
I WOULD PICK WAKKA COS HE IS SOOO BORIN AND RUBBISH AT FIGHTIN!!

Cybele
03-26-2005, 01:22 AM
Why did you make a bunch of the same thread? Well, I'd say Wakka as well.

BackRoomKid
03-26-2005, 01:33 AM
rikku...wakka's not that bad when you raise his state
rikku, she's just good for healing

FF freak
03-26-2005, 02:30 AM
Kimarhi....his position is the worst on the sphere grid.

Psychotic
03-26-2005, 02:34 AM
KIMAHRI IS THE WROST FIGHTER IN THE FFX!!!!

Cuchulainn
03-26-2005, 02:37 AM
Kimahri is only the worst if ur clueless & lack free-thought...just an opinion.

Fact is, no one is, at the start they all have pros & cons, at the end, if you train right, they're all pretty equal.

henryb218
03-26-2005, 04:09 AM
uhmm.... is a tie: Rikku and Kimahri, they both sucks!!

Apollo
03-26-2005, 05:44 AM
I agree.

redxiiii
03-26-2005, 09:48 AM
Why did you make a bunch of the same thread? Well, I'd say Wakka as well.

And in every thread you seem to have something against Wakka, why is that? :confused: Oh and I voted for Kimari seeing as he was my worst fighter, by the way this thread is about whos the worst fighter isn`t it, so it dosen`t matter wheather or not Wakka is boring all that matters is if he is a good fighter or not, you seem to be voting him the worst b`cos you don`t like his personality!. p.s He was one of my strongest fighters! ;)

TurkSlayer
03-26-2005, 07:48 PM
Wakka. I hate him as a fighter, as well as everything else about him. And I like Kimarhi. Of course, i like all animal-like playable characters. Anyway, he ended up being my best mage.... I'm not sure how that happened, actually. But he kicked ass! With magic!

youk
03-26-2005, 08:10 PM
rikku...wakka's not that bad when you raise his state
rikku, she's just good for healing

rikku is the stongest charcater of my party and she does 99.999 damege and has 25.816 HP
she aint good for healing she's good for a lot more

cause of the sphere grid you can make evry one as strong as you want that's why there really is no one that is weak in your team eventully

but i think kimarihi cause he sucks what is a ronso with out a horn come on he really thinks he is some thing is think he stinks :p

but auron was perty stupid two the whole time he walks spira like oo look at my arm it is disabled oo look a fiend and then he can use his arm eh? i think that is just wrong but his overdrive was better than the one of kimarihi so i voted kimarihi

rubah
03-26-2005, 08:12 PM
Anyone who picks Yuna obviously hasn't explorered the upper depths of the sphere grid, and or doesn't enjoy the little 'THUNK!' sound she makes as she smacks the monster arena bosses for 99999.

I chose kimarhi, mostly 'cause I don't like lances very much, but also because he hasn't ever been really upgraded in any of my games. okay so he is in the current one, but he hasn't quite made it to the fighters part of teh spheregrid-- he's too valuable as a white mage:D

Kiwi Nazi
03-26-2005, 08:48 PM
Kimahri is bad, yet good, because he has know place on the spheregrid so he's just pretty much everywhere. He does get some pretty good weapons though *Dragoon Lance*

Dormos
03-26-2005, 11:07 PM
I say Kimahri, because his sphere grid sucks. By the time he's done with his sphere grid, everyone else is about halfway through theirs. So why would I want another white mage when Yuna's already better? Why would I want another fast attacker when Tidus does the job just fine? It does nothing but prove that the sphere grid is the worst level up system ever (since after a while, your characters lose their individuality. read the above post about Yuna doing 99,999 damage), but at a faster rate.

rubah
03-27-2005, 12:11 AM
Actually, if you thread Kimarhi through Rikkus' sphere grid to get to yuna's, he should come out far ahead of her, unless you're like super levelling yuna.

He got the reflect, curaga, holy etc magics long before yuna did.

SadisticStreetSoldie
03-27-2005, 12:12 AM
Kimarhi, Yuna and Rikku
The only good thing about Kimarhi (in battle) were his limit breaks, the only good thing about Yuna were her gfs and I only used Rikku to steal things. I once spent more than like 200 hours levelling only these characters up and they were still so damn crap compared to everyone else!!!!

FFVIII Fan
03-27-2005, 02:56 PM
calm down there pal.

i picked rikku, shes jus got no skills. basicly crap(maybe tharts my fault for not raising her heheh)

rubah
03-27-2005, 09:30 PM
Rikku's the only one that can cast about *counts* at least twelve white magics at the same time:P (except for kimarhi and his "mighty guard". nul spells just aren't very cool usually)

That's pretty dang useful for me.

*~Nirvana~*
03-28-2005, 11:50 AM
Kimahri, because every aspect of him SUCKS. hes so pathetic and useless in battle that it drives me insane. you can never rely on Kimahri even if everyone is KO'ed except him. i would rather start the whole game again than use Kimahri... ARGH

TurkSlayer
03-28-2005, 01:01 PM
I think its odd how many people dislike Kimarhi. All of my friends HATE Wakka, but most of them like Kimarhi. I always considered him a back-up Auron, except in most resent file, where he's the mage.

Cuchulainn
03-28-2005, 03:41 PM
Anyone who thinks Wakka is the worst needs a feckin slap on the head. Seriously, he is arguably the strongest & most useful, this comes to light at later stages. His Attack Reels, when timed right can Smack 99,999x12, if you play the game maxed EVERYONE IS THE SAME and the only thing that can possible seperate their usefulness is their Ultimate Weapon capabilities & their Overdrives, and folks, along with Yuna, Kimahri, Auron & Rikku, Wakka is an ESSENTIAL for Grid Maxing & beating Nemisis at the MA, Penance on the otherhand can be beaten easily, all u need is Rikku+2.
Tidus' Blitz Ace can be useful too, but does less damage than Attack Reels, I find Lulu's Overdrive on Grid Maxing & Dark Aeons to be utterly useless, she's the ONLY character i couldnt find a use for while maxing, which is a shame, he character was amazing, her plot & battle set up was pathetic...

Cuchulainn
03-28-2005, 03:43 PM
Kimahri, because every aspect of him SUCKS. hes so pathetic and useless in battle that it drives me insane. you can never rely on Kimahri even if everyone is KO'ed except him. i would rather start the whole game again than use Kimahri... ARGH

I fear it isn't Kimahri who sucks, it might be the person holding the Controller.

Fireblade13
03-28-2005, 04:41 PM
If you mean fighter lulu she has 5 attack but thats not what you meant.
Kimari doesn't have a sphere grid he just becomes who ever you want.
I would like to see kill a monster with her doll especially a abbyss worm
Kimari is the worst my friend was all exited because the only battle he could beet me at is kim. vs km. Wakka, auron, Yuna rule!

Pouring Rain
03-28-2005, 09:40 PM
do you mean by attacking or just everything about them? if so yuna and kimahri!

*~Nirvana~*
03-29-2005, 12:17 AM
I fear it isn't Kimahri who sucks, it might be the person holding the Controller.

i suppose it could be me but i swear - no matter how much i fight using kimahri and try improving his stats he still sucks when you compare him with the others and his blue magic is of no use to me either

Fantasy_Dragon
03-29-2005, 01:38 AM
You can't really say, because you can control what path they can take. You can max out everyone in all stats. So how can you judge?

And you are talking about fighting, not personality.

JseanjohnC
03-29-2005, 02:01 AM
by far Khimahri is a back-up warrior and does not have any use to me...here is a list

7. Khimahri-un useful
6. Rikku-all I do is mug,use items,but best overdrive
5. Tidus-not the best warrior(wakka,auron better)
4. Wakka-his attacks are useful on not all fiends.

TOP 3: Auron,Yuna,Lulu(yuna is third for me)

Cuchulainn
03-29-2005, 02:23 AM
Lulu? You're obviously not doing Dark Aeons or Monster Arena if you find her useful...
Kimahri's best path is Rikku's Learn Steal & Use then go on Wakka's. Kimahri, with fully charged Celestial Weapon is a Life Saver with the Monster Arena Stat Max because of his Counter capabilities. I used Lulu the Least, infact I never used her once at High levels & against the Uber-Fiends, she's absolutely Useless, no matter how funny it is seeing a small Onion hit for 99,999 damage the novelty wears off & ur left with a mediocre Celestial Weapon & a laughable overdrive. She's very useful early on, but when you've reached Zanarkand, dispose of her.
I stress again how important Kimahri is for stat maxing, Very.

JseanjohnC
03-29-2005, 03:55 AM
i like lulu...highest magic(99 m.defense @ zanarkand) 80 magic and plus i love her.
Auron attacks 9999 always
yuna because of aeons/cures/holy

Azure Chrysanthemum
03-29-2005, 06:15 AM
Rikku, she was just never useful to me since I was too lazy to go through the Cactuar crap, and her damage was pathetic, as I didn't max stats.

And as was said about Wakka, anyone who thinks he's bad needs to be smacked. Wakka's Attack Reels, if timed right, are insanely powerful.